• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cam Humphrey Boise State Bounceback

DuCharme said:
65% on completions. When was the last time a Griz QB did that for a season?

Bergquist?

Brady Gustafson in 2016

260-396-8 65.7 2785 25

Trent McKinney in 2012

134-205-8 65.4 1350 8

Craig Ochs in 2004

309-450-8 68.7 3807 33

Colter_Nuanez56 said:
Led the show yesterday with some thoughts on Cam Humphrey's transfer. He will also join us live on Friday so tune in or check back here for the archived interview.

https://soundcloud.com/tootell/tootell-and-nuanez-june-6-2018-hour-1

cudo's for throwing out "the chosen one's" record to help set that straight.

Where'd GJ go anyways?

poorgriz said:
PlayerRep said:
This makes it official. The Griz will be a top 20 team, I hope.

Whoah, you might want to tap the brakes there hoss. He might be a capable backup, but tha article did say he had no other offers. Also you might want to keep in mind, you guy now have 2 transfer QBs. There's a reason why almost all college coaches don't want to have to go the transfer route....
So you’re a cat fan who likes to judge other teams based on their QB situ? Please go on...

willy-wonka-tattoo-meme-oh-you-have-a-tattoo-you-must-be-tough-14089942050.jpg

Colter_Nuanez56 said:
Led the show yesterday with some thoughts on Cam Humphrey's transfer. He will also join us live on Friday so tune in or check back here for the archived interview.

Good listen Colter thanks for sharing. The comparisons to Reese Phillips I think are pretty spot on, both in his size, presence, and abilities. Heck they even kind of look alike. If Cam can play like Reese we are in awesome shape

grizcountry420 said:
DuCharme said:
65% on completions. When was the last time a Griz QB did that for a season?

Bergquist?

Brady Gustafson in 2016

260-396-8 65.7 2785 25

Trent McKinney in 2012

134-205-8 65.4 1350 8

Craig Ochs in 2004

309-450-8 68.7 3807 33

Wow. McKinney is surprising. And Ochs with only 49 more completions than Gustafson, but 900+ more yards. And this kid, Cam, with only 27 more completions than McKinney, but 800+ more yards. Thanks for answering that. :thumb: This is INTERESTING. I’m liking Cam...

If you haven't seen Cam's hudl tape it's worth a watch...this kid is dropping dimes

http://www.hudl.com/profile/9028334/Cam-Humphrey

Ursa Major said:
Dutch Lane said:
Does anyone think that prick Hauck will favor this jc interloper over our guy Snead and run him off too? Just saying....

Why? Why post this? :roll:

Um.....satire: the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people’s stupidity or vices. :roll:

HookedonGriz said:
Colter_Nuanez56 said:

Good listen Colter thanks for sharing. The comparisons to Reese Phillips I think are pretty spot on, both in his size, presence, and abilities. Heck they even kind of look alike. If Cam can play like Reese we are in awesome shape
I was thinking exactly that...good post.

This kid is about the same size as Jensen and his jc coach says he has a cannon for an arm. I watched his hudl and was really impressed with his running. That’s what I think sets him a part from Jensen. Two former D1s in the stable. Good job Rosy :clap: :clap: :thumb:

P.s. he’s from Issaquah, wasn’t Jensen from that area? Wonder if they ever played against each other in hs.

Dutch Lane said:
Ursa Major said:
Dutch Lane said:
Does anyone think that prick Hauck will favor this jc interloper over our guy Snead and run him off too? Just saying....

Why? Why post this? :roll:

Um.....satire: the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people’s stupidity or vices. :roll:

Whoa there pards. Careful ridiculing or exposing anything to do with Ursa’s vices. They’re legendary. He wrote the book on vices, including the stuff he excerpted from EvG & CDA.

Me, I’ve just got the leg & shoulder vices in the shop & I don’t expose much of anything, anymore. But I’m hoping to get a little closer to the top of the list for the first batch of peach vodka. Yup, I’m a suck up.

Welcome Cam. Eric Stratton will be along directly.

Dutch Lane said:
This kid is about the same size as Jensen and his jc coach says he has a cannon for an arm. I watched his hudl and was really impressed with his running. That’s what I think sets him a part from Jensen. Two former D1s in the stable. Good job Rosy :clap: :clap: :thumb:
Everyone here is DI. And the DII coaching staff is gone.

Dutch Lane said:
P.s. he’s from Issaquah, wasn’t Jensen from that area? Wonder if they ever played against each other in hs.
It's certainly possible if their HSs are at the same level. Same year grad. class; Issaquah is about 25 miles from Auburn.

"Mountainview, a 10-year-old high school in the Seattle suburb of Auburn, has quickly begun to develop talent, including Gavin Robertson, a 6-foot-2 safety who has caught the Grizzlies' eye as well. But it should come as no surprise that Jensen became the program's first."

kemajic said:
Dutch Lane said:
It's certainly possible if their HSs are at the same level. Same year grad. class; Issaquah is about 25 miles from Auburn.

"Mountainview, a 10-year-old high school in the Seattle suburb of Auburn, has quickly begun to develop talent, including Gavin Robertson, a 6-foot-2 safety who has caught the Grizzlies' eye as well. But it should come as no surprise that Jensen became the program's first."

Both are 4A, but Issaquah is in the KingCo Conference, and Auburn the Olympic, so unless they met in the playoffs, they would likely not have played one another.

kemajic said:
Dutch Lane said:
Everyone here is DI. And the DII coaching staff is gone.

except that most of them are still griz coaches.

ok, start deflecting.

No deflecting needed. Tell us who among the current staff is a Div. II coach? Your obvious hard-on for Hauck is transparent. You must teach at a Division II school, because your comments and understanding of football is at that level.

4theluvofgriz said:
No deflecting needed. Tell us who among the current staff is a Div. II coach? Your obvious hard-on for Hauck is transparent. You must teach at a Division II school, because your comments and understanding of football is at that level.
Dutch should have said FBS. Actually, FCS is sort of the 2nd division of FBS.

4theluvofgriz said:

according to kem and other's statements, germer, schillinger, green, and i think a couple others are 'dii' coaches. but perhaps the more important point is that kem and others who endlessly need to put stitt et al down, even though they are long gone. kinda pathetic.

i don't teach at any school, and i'm not particularly fond of academic types. but keep on believing what you want, without regard for facts.

argh! said:
4theluvofgriz said:

according to kem and other's statements, germer, schillinger, green, and i think a couple others are 'dii' coaches. but perhaps the more important point is that it is kem and others who endlessly need to put stitt et al down, even though they are long gone.

i don't teach at any school, and i'm not particularly fond of academic types. but keep on believing what you want, without regard for facts.
Kem and others didn’t put Stitt down, he put himself down.

Latest posts

Back