• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Can we beat NDSU?

EverettGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
No way this thread makes it to 17 pages!

That would be 3 more pages than UNDSU had wins in their consecutive win streak, right?

If I'm not mistaken they only got to 14 consecutive wins. Far short of the Grizzly record. But you can't ignore their 3 straight national championships!! UNDSU and it's fans have certainly had a large presence in the FCS.

Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:
Ursa Major said:

That would be 3 more pages than UNDSU had wins in their consecutive win streak, right?

If I'm not mistaken they only got to 14 consecutive wins. Far short of the Grizzly record.

You are correct. Like Lou Gehrigs consecutive game record, the Griz's consecutive win record will likely never be broken.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:
Ursa Major said:

If I'm not mistaken they only got to 14 consecutive wins. Far short of the Grizzly record.

You are correct. Like Lou Gehrigs consecutive game record, the Griz's consecutive win record will likely never be broken.
Agreed! Not in the modern age of the newly developed 4 year old FCS.

CDAGRIZ said:
AllWeatherFan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Yukon said:
Beat Montana State in 2011. I believe they were ranked #1 at that time. Biggest non conference regular season win will be Aug 29, 2015.

Meh, I wouldn't consider the win over UNDSU the biggest non-conference win. We've played and beat much better programs. Outside of the Dakotas, I'm not even sure how many people know what UNDSU is. I'm guessing not very many. Most probably think a win over the Sioux is the better victory since that is the flagship.

Wait, UNDSU are the Sioux, right?

They were. They had to change their nickname to the Thunder Bison (Buffs or T-Buffs for short) after the tribe got upset that the Fargo campus was using Sioux. This was back when there was some sort of dust up about the hockey team having more support than the football team, which also led to the Buffs playing in the b-ball gym. Most people thought the university president was behind that move and the nickname change. In the end, only the main campus was allowed to retain the Sioux nickname which they retain to this day. UNDSU hasn't been the Sioux for about 25 years now, but they were the time before we played them last.

This is so confusing! So the Buffaloes are the team that is super good in all sports and never loses, but are also super humble? Or is that NDU? No, wait, I think NDU is like an NAIA team like Montana State? Is that right? My favorite thing about North Dakota is Whitey's in East Grand Forks. It's a great place to go before a Buffaloes game. Great burgers!

NDSUSR said:
So much weak sauce in one thread.

The apparent preoccupation with sauce might be part of the problem. Most Griz fans try to stay away from heavy, cream-based sauces that those in your locale might deem a "strong" food group. Instead, try to opt for pepper-based sauces that can boost metabolism and shed those unwanted pounds in a matter of mere decades.

Ursa Major said:
NDSUSR said:
So much weak sauce in one thread.
When was the last time that you saw your own pecker without the aid of a mirror?

Serious question!!

Give it up Ursula, you ain't funny. Try something original for a change. You should get an agent and stop handling yourself.

The NDSU fans are too easy to dis without resorting to trite hackneyed small-pecker jokes. But then, I'm sure you identify with these.

Growler, Ursa is immensely funny. It's obvious that you're just not smart enough to get the joke. Here's a hint: It wasn't a small pecker joke.

EverettGriz said:
Growler, Ursa is immensely funny. It's obvious that you're just not smart enough to get the joke. Here's a hint: It wasn't a small pecker joke.

Concur.

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
westnodak93bison said:
Has MT ever beat a #1 ranked team in the regular season? What would you consider your biggest non conference regular season win?

Far more often than not, Montana WAS the #1 ranked team.

How is this possible? I don't think I remember the Griz being ranked #1 in the entire 4 year existence of FCS football. *eats 12 sugar cookies*

-Any UNDSU Fan
Cookies? Mmmmmm. Not as good as donuts, but they will do in pinch.

hardycreek1 said:
Well it has certainly been interesting reading all the comments….thanks all for pitching in.

Yeah NDSU has a great team, yeah they're 4-time defending national champions, yeah yeah yeah….

They're such a good team maybe we should buy our way out of the game ala MSU?

Nah, on second thought, bring it. It will take them a while to figure out how to play in Wa Griz.

what does that even mean>? take ndsu a while?? hahaha. yea ok, ask Defending Big 12 champ Kansas State how it took us awhile to play at their 65,000+ stadium.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMvobbZlGCI[/youtube]

Bisonation said:
filth? montana wishes they had filth that could compare with that, whats your biggest FBS win? Idaho?

Washington State - 2
Washington - 1
Oregon State - 2
Texas Tech - 1
Utah State - 8
New Mexico - 4
UNLV - 1
Hawaii - 1
Colorado St - 6
Brigham Young - 5
U of Arizona - 1
Boise State - 9
Idaho - 27
Nevada - 4
:cool: :cool:

AZGrizFan said:
Bisonation said:
filth? montana wishes they had filth that could compare with that, whats your biggest FBS win? Idaho?

Washington State - 2
Washington - 1
Oregon State - 2
Texas Tech - 1
Utah State - 8
New Mexico - 4
UNLV - 1
Hawaii - 1
Colorado St - 6
Brigham Young - 5
U of Arizona - 1
Boise State - 9
Idaho - 27
Nevada - 4
:cool: :cool:

AZ, you know football started in 2011, right?

Bisonation said:
hardycreek1 said:
Well it has certainly been interesting reading all the comments….thanks all for pitching in.

Yeah NDSU has a great team, yeah they're 4-time defending national champions, yeah yeah yeah….

They're such a good team maybe we should buy our way out of the game ala MSU?

Nah, on second thought, bring it. It will take them a while to figure out how to play in Wa Griz.

what does that even mean>? take ndsu a while?? hahaha. yea ok, ask Defending Big 12 champ Kansas State how it took us awhile to play at their 65,000+ stadium.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMvobbZlGCI[/youtube]

Kansas State, haha!

Latest posts

Back