• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Can we beat NDSU?

CDAGRIZ said:
AZGrizFan said:
Bisonation said:
filth? montana wishes they had filth that could compare with that, whats your biggest FBS win? Idaho?

Washington State - 2
Washington - 1
Oregon State - 2
Texas Tech - 1
Utah State - 8
New Mexico - 4
UNLV - 1
Hawaii - 1
Colorado St - 6
Brigham Young - 5
U of Arizona - 1
Boise State - 9
Idaho - 27
Nevada - 4
:cool: :cool:

AZ, you know football started in 2011, right?

Apparently so. :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
Bisonation said:
filth? montana wishes they had filth that could compare with that, whats your biggest FBS win? Idaho?

Washington State - 2
Washington - 1
Oregon State - 2
Texas Tech - 1
Utah State - 8
New Mexico - 4
UNLV - 1
Hawaii - 1
Colorado St - 6
Brigham Young - 5
U of Arizona - 1
Boise State - 9
Idaho - 27
Nevada - 4

Okay, and after how many of those wins did our quarterback cry like a little girl? None. So the UNDSU quarterback Bronco Jensen has that going for him.

AllWeatherFan said:
AZGrizFan said:
Bisonation said:

Washington State - 2
Washington - 1
Oregon State - 2
Texas Tech - 1
Utah State - 8
New Mexico - 4
UNLV - 1
Hawaii - 1
Colorado St - 6
Brigham Young - 5
U of Arizona - 1
Boise State - 9
Idaho - 27
Nevada - 4

Okay, and after how many of those wins did our quarterback cry like a little girl? None. So the UNDSU quarterback Bronco Jensen has that going for him.

Wait, he cried? CRIED?!

AllWeatherFan said:

AllWeatherFan, you ignorant slut.

Jensen wasn't crying because we won. He was crying because someone in the huddle told him "A River Runs Through It" wasn't actually filmed around Missoula, and none of "Legends of the Fall" was filmed in Montana.

runtheoption said:
AllWeatherFan said:

AllWeatherFan, you ignorant slut.

Jensen wasn't crying because we won. He was crying because someone in the huddle told him "A River Runs Through It" wasn't actually filmed around Missoula, and none of "Legends of the Fall" was filmed in Montana.

But, he cried? On the field? For real?

CDAGRIZ said:
But, he cried? On the field? For real?

Well yeah...haven't you ever looked into Brad Pitt's eyes? It's enough to make a grown man cry, especially in 103 degree heat in front of 65,000 depressed fans.

Haven't you ever cried in public? I remember that one time a "baker's dozen" was 1 éclair short...my tears were flowing (but not that much, because they are triglyceride filled tears).

Jesus, option, just thinking about "Legends of the Fall" makes me cry! First, there's the dad, who had a stroke from eating too much bacon. Then there's the cinematography. Didn't this film win an Academy Award for "Best Flowing Locks on Horseback?" <Sniff.>

AllWeatherFan said:
Jesus, option, just thinking about "Legends of the Fall" makes me cry! First, there's the dad, who had a stroke from eating too much bacon. Then there's the cinematography. Didn't this film win an Academy Award for "Best Flowing Locks on Horseback?" <Sniff.>
The idea of bacon being bad for you is enough to make a hog cry.

It did win that award, and also won "Best at Creating Viewer Nostalgia For Things That Didn't Actually Happen To Them."

To stay on topic and not be accused of thread drift, yes, Montana can beat NDSU. Will you? I hope not.

runtheoption said:
AllWeatherFan said:

It did win that award, and also won "Best at Creating Viewer Nostalgia For Things That Didn't Actually Happen To Them."

To stay on topic and not be accused of thread drift, yes, Montana can beat NDSU. Will you? I hope not.

Also won the Academy Award for "Best Film About Montana Not Shot in Montana" :| :| :|

runtheoption said:
AllWeatherFan said:

And actually for things that really didn't happen. Back in the day nobody hopped in a car and drove to Lolo Hot Springs for a card game. It would have taken a couple hours given the distance and the piss poor quality of the road. This from my dad who lived in the same era. He had many other complaints also but, yes, did get nostalgically teary eyed over it. He was a spin caster not a fly fisher but other than that he said it could have been about his life.

Grisly Fan said:
runtheoption said:
AllWeatherFan said:

And actually for things that really didn't happen. Back in the day nobody hopped in a car and drove to Lolo Hot Springs for a card game. It would have taken a couple hours given the distance and the piss poor quality of the road. This from my dad who lived in the same era. He had many other complaints also but, yes, did get nostalgically teary eyed over it. He was a spin caster not a fly fisher but other than that he said it could have been about his life.

Except you're confusing one fictional account of old Montana starring Brad Pitt (Legends of the Fall) with a DIFFERENT fictionalized account of old Montana starring Brad Pitt (A River Runs Through It).

Guys, its a novella. A work of fiction. You couldn't run out the back door of the MacLean house and fish the Blackfoot either. They're about 8 miles apart. So what?

Back