• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cat's plan big Litter Box upgrade

EverettGriz said:
Won't the tide change just wash away any new paint, anyhow?

No, the Spanish chick says it'll be magic paint!

giphy.gif

Well, not only is there a tide change on the way, but now we must also concern ourselves with a new era over that way as well.

Asyd0Uw.jpg

Evidently one with headless horsemen leading the way.

Seriously? Are they TRYING to look this ridiculous on purpose???!

EverettGriz said:
Well, not only is there a tide change on the way, but now we must also concern ourselves with a new era over that way as well.

Asyd0Uw.jpg

Ahhh shit dude....theyre gonna start playing the 5 kings from the Lord of the Rings....Froto may have been able to escape them, but I doubt we have a shot....

As far as the east bleachers upgrade goes....you guys are reading it all wrong.....watch their little video...it was Phase 1.....now we alll KNOW that the cats backups are better than their starters....its the same for facility upgrades.....so in this case they decided to start with Phase 4.....working their way to Phase 1!

EverettGriz said:

Asyd0Uw.jpg

Also, I heard Oregon is actually using just Prukops face....and has photo shopped out the rest of his body....so it all equals out.

EverettGriz said:

Asyd0Uw.jpg

This is such a bizarre thing for them to put out I don't even know where to begin. Maybe a Cat fan can explain the logic here...desperate times call for desperate measures, I suppose. But it doesn't seem like they're even trying here.

what part? :?

it IS a new era correct? is that not what it's called when you lose a head coach of a decade and much of your staff along with a starting qb that was one of the best in the nation? id that isn't considered starting a new era I don't know what is.

poorgriz said:
ANOTHER thread dedicated to the Bobcats over here???!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: You guys sure seem obsessed with Bobcat Stadium, our players, coaches, academics, enrollment, marketing, etc. Keep it up! :thumb:
It never gets old picking on the little brother. Just a fact of life, though to be honest, talking about your litter box is getting a bit old for me.

Yeah, I trying to determine if it was just their typical crappy marketing, or if they were attempting to make a statement along the lines of, "Well, f***. We definitely don't have anyone to replace this guy this year".

ilovethecats said:

it IS a new era correct? is that not what it's called when you lose a head coach of a decade and much of your staff along with a starting qb that was one of the best in the nation? id that isn't considered starting a new era I don't know what is.

Well, I think we'd all agree the "new era" part is fine. But if it's a new era, shouldn't they market that using a player from that era, and perhaps one with... you know.... a face?

ilovethecats said:

But isn't that Prukop's image they're using to address the "new era"? They just put black all over his face to signify that he is "gone"? idk, just seems strange to talk about the present and instead of using a present symbol you use a player, maligned by your fans, who TRANSFERRED, and simply photoshop black over his face. It's not like Dakota finished his career with...he left to play for another school. MSU comes off as more of a scorned lover than anything to me. What does Dakota have to do with the new era, and why is he the poster child for your "new era?" Guess it just feels like MSU marketing failed with this one, but if you guys like it, that's all that matters. The irony is that Prukop left to go to a better program and you guys won't let him go. Given the theme, if there's any poster that doesn't need Prukop on it, this would be the one.

Alaska Griz said:
EverettGriz said:

Asyd0Uw.jpg

This is such a bizarre thing for them to put out I don't even know where to begin. Maybe a Cat fan can explain the logic here...desperate times call for desperate measures, I suppose. But it doesn't seem like they're even trying here.
You are right, that is bizarre. IMO, it has been bizarre for awhile. Nothing is worse than when they put a penis in the bobcat mouth or their YMCA song. Its the bobcats and some of you are commenting like you expect better.

Alaska Griz said:
ilovethecats said:

But isn't that Prukop's image they're using to address the "new era"? They just put black all over his face to signify that he is "gone"? idk, just seems strange to talk about the present and instead of using a present symbol you use a player, maligned by your fans, who TRANSFERRED, and simply photoshop black over his face. It's not like Dakota finished his career with MSU and the poster is suggesting, "who will be the next Dakota?"...he left to play for another school. MSU comes off as more of a scorned lover than anything to me. What does Dakota have to do with the new era, and why is he the poster child for your "new era?" Guess it just feels like MSU marketing failed with this one, but if you guys like it, that's all that matters. The irony is that Prukop left to go to a better program and you guys won't let him go. Given the theme, if there's any poster that doesn't need Prukop on it, this would be the one.
no. that is not prukop and is a member of our current team. I guess if the problem you're having is that you can't see his face then that is fine. I could make the case that we don't want one face representing our team anymore. not sure if that is the reasoning behind it or now. or, they could just have done what countless schools have done with a player on their poster of whom you can't see their face. :cool:
icc-football-poster.jpg

c3c2fe72bdd2c9b8ebf1064961001dd0db79b116f0d5475440545678eb507697_large

usc-football.jpg

50bdee5a5d9b53431a424f96f9d1a3f6.jpg

FB_Poster_Final_07_Large.jpg

642c2f0447fcd920dfca4017741782bb.jpg

FootballPoster2014.jpg

Well seeing the school's, I can imagine why a player wouldn't want his face on the poster. Not a lot of winning in those programs recently. Cats should fit right in.

ilovecatpeople said:
no. that is not prukop and is a member of our current team.
Really? Who? who is number 11 on the current team? I'm calling BS. My guess is that was Roderick from last year, and your vim-poor school simply used a prior pic to photoshop, just like the Thumbs-up Traitorak post. :lol: Add another "embarrassment" to the growing list.

ilovecatpeople said:
they could just have done what countless schools have done with a player on their poster of whom you can't see their face.
The difference, of course, is that the players in the pics you provided either have a face, or their face was simply covered with a dark visor. Your sorry-ass player has neither, and is just another example of photoshop fail. But, I guess it makes sense. If you asked me, "who is the face of the MSU program?", that is about what I would come up with.

So do the shattered meth crystals falling everywhere represent that the "new era" is braking the mold of the program's past indiscretions, or is it just a reminder to the players to hide their face if they're going to do meth?

I used to pose like that after PE in middle school to try to impress Tonya. She was a total jersey chaser, and my triceps looked huge, yo.

Back