• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Cat's plan big Litter Box upgrade

CDAGRIZ said:
I used to pose like that after PE in middle school to try to impress Tonya. She was a total jersey chaser, and my triceps looked huge, yo.

You were wasting your time with Tonya. We snuck into the gym after school and did it on the free throw line. They don't call it the charity stripe for nothing. Girl took pity on me.

grizatwork said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I used to pose like that after PE in middle school to try to impress Tonya. She was a total jersey chaser, and my triceps looked huge, yo.

You were wasting your time with Tonya. We snuck into the gym after school and did it on the free throw line. They don't call it the charity stripe for nothing. Girl took pity on me.

You bastard! She was someone's daughter.

CDAGRIZ said:
grizatwork said:
CDAGRIZ said:

And now she is raising mine.

Another dumb thread on EGriz. Who cares about this drivel. Cat threads seem to dominate this board and they are posted by the same dozen people all the time. Things must be tough in Missoula.

Hey, if you guys don't care if your program continues to outdo themselves nearly daily at being a laughing stock, we sure don't. But we enjoy humor as much as the next guy, and you cats provide PLENTY!!

EverettGriz said:
Hey, if you guys don't care if your program continues to outdo themselves nearly daily at being a laughing stock, we sure don't. But we enjoy humor as much as the next guy, and you cats provide PLENTY!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
So true. It's always hilarious when Cat fans log onto eGriz.com to tell us how to make fun of them.

grizatwork said:
CDAGRIZ said:
grizatwork said:
CDAGRIZ said:

And now she is raising mine.

YOU, pulled Tonya? I don't believe it. She was the Tokyo Rose of the trailer park.

Cats finally on ESPN...

5269a395ff0bc9897c6ca51c88da48ca.jpg

EverettGriz said:
Well, not only is there a tide change on the way, but now we must also concern ourselves with a new era over that way as well.

Asyd0Uw.jpg

I guess this Era has "No Vision?" I would be scared of an era with no vision!! I guess at least a "5" streak is possibly in-hand over the next two years?

It might just be the dumbest fucking picture ever released. I'm with EG in that the athletic department over there just cannot get anything right. It's gotten sad.

CDAGRIZ said:
It might just be the dumbest f***[*] picture ever released. I'm with EG in that the athletic department over there just cannot get anything right. It's gotten sad.

You're always with EG. She posts, you post. You post, she posts. What gives? It's gotten sad.

EverettGriz said:

The best humor is always rooted in truth. Hence the most humorous punch line ever "73-35-5"!

Bear Axed said:
So, the kittens claim they're raising money for bleach and bleacher paint.... ;)

Good for them, but don't they know that cat urine smell won't go away and kittens always pee
where other kittens have pee'd before?......you'd think they don't know its just one big litter box....
Where young kittens have learned to pee down their legs in unison the weekend before Thanksgiving for decades......

Don't they understand it's become a ritual, An actual right of passage for all undergad kittens?
There parents, siblings, aunts, uncles and cousins?

12645185_1124026954298846_5767545162788696646_n.jpg
No need for apostrophe. #umeducation #idontgrammargood

grizbrokebacker1 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
It might just be the dumbest f***[*] picture ever released. I'm with EG in that the athletic department over there just cannot get anything right. It's gotten sad.

You're always with EG. She posts, you post. You post, she posts. What gives? It's gotten sad.

we both like posting about the stupid shit your "athletic" program does. I have 14,000 posts. Coincidence?

EverettGriz said:
grizbrokebacker1 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

we both like posting about the stupid shit your "athletic" program does. I have 14,000 posts. Coincidence?

:lol: :lol: :clap:

bigsky33 said:
Another dumb thread on EGriz. Who cares about this drivel. Cat threads seem to dominate this board and they are posted by the same dozen people all the time. Things must be tough in Missoula.
You're my favorite.

grizbrokebacker1 said:
CDAGRIZ said:

You're always with EG. She postage'ss, you post. You post, she posts. What gives? It's gotten sad.

Maybe don't suck and be a complete embarrassment to the state. The very fact that State College tries to put Montana in its name is a joke.

Back