• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

cheering for the C.A.T.S.

dupuyer griz said:
Grizo406 said:
For the folks that were obviously offended by the video, what do the people that were responsible for it have to do to "make things better"?
I don't know if they can "make it right." When you run a business you don't get to do things like that. Anything they try makes me feel like they are just trying to get their numbers up. If I can take the 800-1000 my group spends there away and give it to someone who deserves it I know it's not a lot but I hope they learn a lesson. I am done with both of the businesses.

I understand where you're comin' from, dg!

Seems like the folks that vote with their wallet are the only ones that get a valid result!!

Grizo406 said:
For the folks that were obviously offended by the video, what do the people that were responsible for it have to do to "make things better"?
Donate 22 billionity dollars for a new locker room, weight room and beer for the tailgates.

stubbins said:
Grizo406 said:
Donate 22 billionity dollars for a new locker room, weight room and beer for the tailgates.

Where the F have you been, stubbins???

I'm tired of being the only person seated in 233B that knows squat about football, and I can't carry that section all by myself!

Grizo406 said:
stubbins said:
Grizo406 said:

Where the F have you been, stubbins???

I'm tired of being the only person seated in 233B that knows squat about football, and I can't carry that section all by myself!
Been a ridiculously busy year....but I'll be at the playoffs, both home games... :thumb:

Back