• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Conference Champs: Remaining Games

nodak651 said:
Judging by your guy's logic, shouldn't the winner of the EWU/Montana game win the conference every year?

No. Judging by our logic, this conference is one huge cluster fuck of a joke, and we have no business in it.

I wish someone, preferably with a Psychology PhD, would explain to me why every fucking FCS fanbase comes here looking for validation? They can't all have small dick syndrome can they?

jodcon said:
I wish someone, preferably with a Psychology PhD, would explain to me why every f***[*] FCS fanbase comes here looking for validation? They can't all have small dick syndrome can they?

Because there aren't many FCS fanbases that actually have a pulse. Would have loved to browse the SUU board after this weekends game...

Bottom line...UM had an opportunity to win it (or share) not leaving the stupid conference size to come into play...loss to Poly might ruin that but that's on the Griz.

Sure, winning the bigsky would be nice but it has become flat unfair and has lost it's luster to me.

My goal for our team as a fan is to go deeper into the playoffs than any other BigSky team.
That's what I believe shows who the true, no bullshit, "bigsky" champ is.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Bscwatcher said:
dupuyer griz said:
So North Dakota likely wins out without facing Montana or eastern... well earned conference title. I know they beat cal poly but it's disappointing to see that happen like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Griz already lost to the #3 team in the conference. They are lucky they aren't going to play the #2, UND, or Weber.

I think you are missing the point. The gripe is that that you don't play everyone, which would also include your argument. I am sure that you can admit that UND benefits from not playing UM or EWU as both are quality teams. UM may also benefit from not playing UND or Weber, but we will never really know.

It isn't a "may" benefit. Your last statement says it all. It is equal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bscwatcher said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Bscwatcher said:
dupuyer griz said:
So North Dakota likely wins out without facing Montana or eastern... well earned conference title. I know they beat cal poly but it's disappointing to see that happen like that.

The Griz already lost to the #3 team in the conference. They are lucky they aren't going to play the #2, UND, or Weber.

I think you are missing the point. The gripe is that that you don't play everyone, which would also include your argument. I am sure that you can admit that UND benefits from not playing UM or EWU as both are quality teams. UM may also benefit from not playing UND or Weber, but we will never really know.

It isn't a "may" benefit. Your last statement says it all. It is equal.

It is not equal, it may or may not be a benefit, it is the flaw of a terrible decisions to form a Conference that has too many members.

get'em_griz said:
siouxfan512 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
nodak651 said:
Judging by your guy's logic, shouldn't the winner of the EWU/Montana game win the conference every year?

And another.

Yes, adding MT or EWU would make the schedule more difficult. But as UND does chois their conference schedule, it's a dumb point. They play the schedule they are given.

Bear in mind, und and Mt have 1 different conference opponent this year. Yes, it is EWU. But 1 game aside, they have played extremely comparable schedules this year.

Again, you guys aren't getting it...

So you are saying whoever wins the conference were given it unless it is the Griz?

Doesn't fit your reasoning, does it? So it can't be right.

Bscwatcher said:
get'em_griz said:
siouxfan512 said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
And another.

Yes, adding MT or EWU would make the schedule more difficult. But as UND does chois their conference schedule, it's a dumb point. They play the schedule they are given.

Bear in mind, und and Mt have 1 different conference opponent this year. Yes, it is EWU. But 1 game aside, they have played extremely comparable schedules this year.

So you are saying whoever wins the conference were given it unless it is the Griz?

No, what people are saying is that the Conference is flawed because a team does not play everyone. The Griz don't get a shot at UND. EWU doesn't. There is not a Champion determined by everyone playing everyone. Based on this, not all things are equal. Not that difficult to figure out.

HelenaHandBasket said:
Bscwatcher said:
get'em_griz said:
siouxfan512 said:

No, what people are saying is that the Conference is flawed because a team does not play everyone. The Griz don't get a shot at UND. EWU doesn't. There is not a Champion determined by everyone playing everyone. Based on this, not all things are equal. Not that difficult to figure out.

Come on you are smarter than that.

Bscwatcher said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Bscwatcher said:
get'em_griz said:

Actually, it seems you're not.

Instead of two set scheduled "Rivalry Games" we adjust to just one. However for me as a fan, I would want Idaho, EWU, and MSU every year! In a perfect world NDSU also!

GlacierGrizX said:
Instead of two set scheduled "Rivalry Games" we adjust to just one. However for me as a fan, I would want Idaho, EWU, and MSU every year! In a perfect world NDSU also!

But that doesn't solve the biggest problem with the current BSC.

Bscwatcher said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Bscwatcher said:
get'em_griz said:

Yes, he is and you're not! SUU had the same benefit last year; but they were much better than the F-ing Hawks! This will all work itself out in the end, but if you're truly a fan, and believe in your team, you'd want them to play the best-and they're not! Stop being delusional, and face reality!

HelenaHandBasket said:
Bscwatcher said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Bscwatcher said:

Is not going to quote you the posts, if you can not comprehend it the first time, a second will only waste time.

I will help you. Context.

Read a post and understand the agenda of the poster by his previous posts. You should be able to understand the context of the post.

nodak651 said:
jodcon said:
I wish someone, preferably with a Psychology PhD, would explain to me why every f***[*] FCS fanbase comes here looking for validation? They can't all have small dick syndrome can they?

Because there aren't many FCS fanbases that actually have a pulse. Would have loved to browse the SUU board after this weekends game...

small-penis.png

Bscwatcher said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Bscwatcher said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Is not going to quote you the posts, if you can not comprehend it the first time, a second will only waste time.

I will help you. Context.

Read a post and understand the agenda of the poster by his previous posts. You should be able to understand the context of the post.

I actually think you have an agenda, trying to put your spin on it, adding your context.

bincitysioux said:
siouxfan512 said:

Not really, Montana's schedule is way easier than UND's. It is littered with cupcakes.

Montana will NEVER win the SOS argument. We are the best team in the conference and can't play ourselves. :cool: :cool:

stonecrest said:
Bscwatcher said:
dupuyer griz said:

f

Nice post Captain Obvious. UND and Weber are lucky they don't have to play the Griz
. Your
Kittens have one of the lowest strength of schedules in FCS.

Not sure why Weber is lucky they don't play Montana this year since they won in Missoula last year and their team is offensively better this year

Back