• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Could Montana's Brady Gustafson Be the Next Carson Wentz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CDAGRIZ said:
What the F happened here?

trainwreck-strain.jpg

HelenaHandBasket said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
kemajic said:
Gustafson piled up his stats against the weak opponents. His bad games were really bad and usually came in the important games. Under pressure, he was not a gamer. I will SPECULATE that his bad performances had nothing to do with momentum, even within the same game. Check out the 2015 SDSU playoff game, 1st half really good (should have had good momentum) vs. second half really bad, where we barely held on to win.

Another speculation on my part; Chalich plays the second half of the MSU game, we win.

giphy.gif

hey that bat flip got him this

i

I think Kem is safe since I don't think PR has it in him.
HA! if PR took a swing at Dr. Kem, Kem would simply smile, spit out a tooth (maybe part of a denture), take a sip of bourbon from his flask and then take care of business.

CDAGRIZ said:

Welcome back, CDA! Mr. T says he's sorry he band you, he was (of course) heavily intoxicated. According to Chris, he's on a very short leash now. :thumb:

EG has also expressed his appreciation that you're back. This is according to Juanita, Head Recovery Nurse (R.N.R.N.) at Schick Shadel Hospital.

Wow! Griz basketball is scheduling Penn State, Pitt, UCLA, Stanford, and more, and the football crowd is debating whether or not an average QB would have helped UM to a win over NCU....how low can you go?

EGRIZ- The only place in the world where you will find Schindlers List...Buzz Lightyear...And Rougned Odor all within the same page.

PlayerRep said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
You do realize that my stance from the beginning was that you were making assumptions based on opinions of a few football players. Along the way you added such gems as the old "he was rusty" and "Chalich was sacked too often" to support your "they would have won both games" assumption. Seems I was "getting it" right from the start. Glad you caught up.

Nope, glad you caught up. Mr. Never Played the Gamer.

Its crazy how many players talk to Playa directly...is it because humans dont realize they're communicating with a dbag until their late 20s??? Or is PlayHata just full of crap?

Let's see your list of former players weddings you've been invited to and attended? How about your list of job recommendations you've given for former players? How about a list of former player gatherings you've been invited to? How about the parents of former players you know? How about a list of former players who contacted you when they came back to town? How about a list of those who stopped by your box/seats/area at the stadium?

The Troll Brigade is back in full force.

PR please don't tell me you sit in a box. I thought all real football players/people sat outside in the cold, loud and snowy seats. Boxes are for the elderly .

SACCAT66 said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
garizzalies said:
Here's how I think the conversation went down

Scene 1: UM lockerroom after MSU loss; PR is hiding in a clothes hamper.

Player 1: Damn, we f***[*] suck. We just lost at home to the worst cat team of our lifetime.
Player 2: yeah they literally did not have a passing game but we still somehow fell for the QB draw every time.
Player 1: do you think we could have won that game with [Tom] Brady?
Player 2: probably not but maybe we'd have a chance if he also played last week and had some time to get used to this f***[*] up offense.

Scene 2: PR logs on to egriz claiming the players told him a "fact"

You forgot to mention the part where PR collects and sniffs the jock straps.

No...That is an implied fact.

But is it just more likely or is it a certainty more jocks would be collected and sniffed after a victory over a defeat? Is this speculation about the MSU game really only about lost sniffing opportunities? And, getting back to topic, has anybody found the missing jock strap of Carson Wentz from the visitor's locker room?

fanofzoo said:
PlayerRep said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:

Its crazy how many players talk to Playa directly...is it because humans dont realize they're communicating with a dbag until their late 20s??? Or is PlayHata just full of crap?

Let's see your list of former players weddings you've been invited to and attended? How about your list of job recommendations you've given for former players? How about a list of former player gatherings you've been invited to? How about the parents of former players you know? How about a list of former players who contacted you when they came back to town? How about a list of those who stopped by your box/seats/area at the stadium?

PR please don't tell me you sit in a box. I thought all real football players/people sat outside in the cold, loud and snowy seats. Boxes are for the elderly .

Youve clearly never sat in the box!

BadlandsGrizFan said:
fanofzoo said:
PlayerRep said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

Youve clearly never sat in the box!

1071px-Jack_in_the_Box_2009_logo.svg.png

Jack-in-the-box.jpg

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Welcome back, CDA! Mr. T says he's sorry he band you, he was (of course) heavily intoxicated. According to Chris, he's on a very short leash now. :thumb:

EG has also expressed his appreciation that you're back. This is according to Juanita, Head Recovery Nurse (R.N.R.N.) at Schick Shadel Hospital.

No need to speak on my behalf, Ursa. Juanita smuggled me a tablet.

Hey, does anyone know if DoorDash delivers bourbon to...ummm... facilities on the Eastside?

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:

It's an honor and a pleasure to be back after that vicious banning from Miss Titleist. Thank you.
When I heard EG was at Schick Shadel, I knew what had to be done. We are currently 2/3 deep in a bottle of P. Van Winkle, and talking about the 2006 Masters. I still can't believe Couples didn't pull that one out. He had the course knowledge, experience, and wherewithal to make it happen. EG is getting a bit tired now. Juanita! Where are you?

fanofzoo said:
PlayerRep said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:

Over the years, I've been in various places: the NEZ, a box, up-top, or on sidelines. I like the beer/alcohol of the box and up-top, as well as the socializing. Also, the 5 TV's in the box, and the nice bathroom. The cheerleaders who come up at halftime. The ex-players (as many as 25 or 30 on Homecoming). Sometimes "celebs". Liked it when I sat next to Rick Neuheisal when he came for the Idaho game. Bobby asked if he could sit with us. Neuheisal had been at practice that week, and knew the Griz were going to run the option (and told us). Brint, MrT, Native and others have been there. I agree with you. Football is meant to be played and watched outside. Over the years, having the ability to be inside on crappy days has become more of a bonus, tho.

EverettGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Hey, does anyone know if DoorDash delivers bourbon to...ummm... facilities on the Eastside?

Bottle of Rebel Yell behind the ash can in the outdoor smoking lounge.

YES! Fucking Rebel Yell, choosie Bastards!!

^Didnt everybody at that game with the exception of Idaho know Sampson was running the option? We knew about it Friday night before the game and it was the primary discussion at the Saturday morning tailgate.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:

YES! f***[*] Rebel Yell, choosie Bastards!!

Following what has become known simply as "The Incident", I am no longer allowed outside the doors of S.S. I'll send Juanita.

grizfnz said:
^Didnt everybody at that game with the exception of Idaho know Sampson was running the option? We knew about it Friday night before the game and it was the primary discussion at the Saturday morning tailgate.

Yes, everybody I know knew. Neuheisal was in our box on Friday for our Friday box event during practice, after which Bobby would come up for a mini-QB Club presentation and mingling. Brint used to come to some of those Friday events. Neuheisal knew the order of the option plays that had been scripted. He also knew Sampson would transfer after the season. Neuheisal was very knowledgeable. So was his agent, who was with him. Ha.

EverettGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:
Ursa Major said:

YES! f***[*] Rebel Yell, choosie Bastards!!

Following what has become known simply as "The Incident", I am no longer allowed outside the doors of S.S. I'll send Juanita.

Don't forget the vodka 1 hitters I taped to the the bottom of the hand railing in the Sally-port heading to outside exercise plaza 3 (OEP3). :thumb:

PlayerRep said:
grizfnz said:

Yes, everybody I know knew. Neuheisal was in our box on Friday for our Friday box event during practice, after which Bobby would come up for a mini-QB Club presentation and mingling. Brint used to come to some of those Friday events. Neuheisal knew the order of the option plays that had been scripted. He also knew Sampson would transfer after the season. Neuheisal was very knowledgeable. So was his agent, who was with him. Ha.
Neuweasal is another self-promoting, self-absorbed narcissist. He reminds me of someone. Hmmmm . . .

220px-Mustela_nivalis_-British_Wildlife_Centre-4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back