• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Could Montana's Brady Gustafson Be the Next Carson Wentz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:
No need to speak on my behalf, Ursa. Juanita smuggled me a tablet.

Hey, does anyone know if DoorDash delivers bourbon to...ummm... facilities on the Eastside?

Bottle of Rebel Yell behind the ash can in the outdoor smoking lounge.

YES! f***[*] Rebel Yell, choosie Bastards!!

Following what has become known simply as "The Incident", I am no longer allowed outside the doors of S.S. I'll send Juanita.

Don't forget the vodka 1 hitters I taped to the the bottom of the hand railing in the Sally-port heading to outside exercise plaza 3 (OEP3). :thumb:

Good God; you clever devil. From Zurich to Hong Kong to Anaconda, I would hazard a guess that every one-hitter of Russian Standard I found glued under a table was your work. Nice. Nice, in thought, word, and deed.

Ursa Major said:
PlayerRep said:
grizfnz said:
^Didnt everybody at that game with the exception of Idaho know Sampson was running the option? We knew about it Friday night before the game and it was the primary discussion at the Saturday morning tailgate.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yes, everybody I know knew. Neuheisal was in our box on Friday for our Friday box event during practice, after which Bobby would come up for a mini-QB Club presentation and mingling. Brint used to come to some of those Friday events. Neuheisal knew the order of the option plays that had been scripted. He also knew Sampson would transfer after the season. Neuheisal was very knowledgeable. So was his agent, who was with him. Ha.
Neuweasal is another self-promoting, self-absorbed narcissist. He reminds me of someone. Hmmmm . . .

220px-Mustela_nivalis_-British_Wildlife_Centre-4.jpg

:lol:

Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:
No need to speak on my behalf, Ursa. Juanita smuggled me a tablet.

Hey, does anyone know if DoorDash delivers bourbon to...ummm... facilities on the Eastside?

Bottle of Rebel Yell behind the ash can in the outdoor smoking lounge.

YES! f***[*] Rebel Yell, choosie Bastards!!

Following what has become known simply as "The Incident", I am no longer allowed outside the doors of S.S. I'll send Juanita.

Don't forget the vodka 1 hitters I taped to the the bottom of the hand railing in the Sally-port heading to outside exercise plaza 3 (OEP3). :thumb:

Please. I found and drained those before the ink on my admission paperwork was dry.

PlayerRep said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
You do realize that my stance from the beginning was that you were making assumptions based on opinions of a few football players. Along the way you added such gems as the old "he was rusty" and "Chalich was sacked too often" to support your "they would have won both games" assumption. Seems I was "getting it" right from the start. Glad you caught up.

Nope, glad you caught up. Mr. Never Played the Gamer.

Its crazy how many players talk to Playa directly...is it because humans dont realize they're communicating with a dbag until their late 20s??? Or is PlayHata just full of crap?

Let's see your list of former players weddings you've been invited to and attended? How about your list of job recommendations you've given for former players? How about a list of former player gatherings you've been invited to? How about the parents of former players you know? How about a list of former players who contacted you when they came back to town? How about a list of those who stopped by your box/seats/area at the stadium?

The Troll Brigade is back in full force.

Lets see your list...... I'll wait right here

Igotgoodsources said:
PlayerRep said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
PlayerRep said:
Nope, glad you caught up. Mr. Never Played the Gamer.

Its crazy how many players talk to Playa directly...is it because humans dont realize they're communicating with a dbag until their late 20s??? Or is PlayHata just full of crap?

Let's see your list of former players weddings you've been invited to and attended? How about your list of job recommendations you've given for former players? How about a list of former player gatherings you've been invited to? How about the parents of former players you know? How about a list of former players who contacted you when they came back to town? How about a list of those who stopped by your box/seats/area at the stadium?

Here is a small sampling of weddings, from older to more recent. Snyder, Horgan, Varona, Colt A, J. Palmer, T. Timmer, L. Horn, J. Larson, B. Russum. Most recent job recommendation, JD Quinn.

Let's see your list. I'll wait right here.

I've had the less-than-pleasant experience of witnessing a fair number of on-line dick measuring contests. Attendance at the most weddings is most certainly a new one, however.

SMFH.

EverettGriz said:
I've had the less-than-pleasant experience of witnessing a fair number of on-line dick measuring contests. Attendance at the most weddings is most certainly a new one, however.

SMFH.

How many have you attended, Everett? I assume none.

You are a huge joke around the athletic department. Not an athletic bone in your body, and no knowledge of the game of football, is what I've been told.

PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:

SMFH.

You are a huge joke around the athletic department. Not an athletic bone in your body, and no knowledge of the game of football, is what I've been told.

I am proud to say I've attended one. It was a close relative. Anymore than that and I'd be a jock sniffer like you. And if I were proud of the fact, I'd be a sick fuck like you.

And yeah, you keep saying that. Yet we both know it's a lie. But let's pretend for a moment it's true. Are you so sure of it that you'll be willing to put your big fat assed gut where your big fat assed mouth is? Ready to meet up and discuss my lack of athleticism?

EverettGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:

SMFH.

I am proud to say I've attended one. It was a close relative. Anymore than that and I'd be a jock sniffer like you. And if I were proud of the fact, I'd be a sick f*** like you.

And yeah, you keep saying that. Yet we both know it's a lie. But let's pretend for a moment it's true. Are you so sure of it that you'll be willing to put your big fat assed gut where your big fat assed mouth is? Ready to meet up and discuss my lack of athleticism?

Yup, anytime. Talking, drinking, tackling drill. Don't think you have accomplished anything athletically, according to what I've been told. Happy to meet up with some of the people who have told me this. You are a big bag of hot air.

By the way, do you happen to know UM alum John Connors, or know him very well?

One time I served Colt A. a steak dinner. Does that count for anything? Hell, why bother, my wedding dick size just isn't what yours is. Im guessing thats because mines hanging out with the bridesmaids and yours is dishing out handys to your homies.

PlayerRep said:
Igotgoodsources said:
PlayerRep said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

Here is a small sampling of weddings, from older to more recent. Snyder, Horgan, Varona, Colt A, J. Palmer, T. Timmer, L. Horn, J. Larson, B. Russum. Most recent job recommendation, JD Quinn.

Let's see your list. I'll wait right here.
BFD! Pfft . . . I attended the Julia Nixon-David Eisenhower wedding. Got smashed drinking tequila shots with Ike that night. We both laughed at cheap fucking Nixon and his no-host bar. Later that night, I got a hand job from Tricia Nixon in the janitors closet. THAT was a fucking wedding reception!

PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:

SMFH.

I am proud to say I've attended one. It was a close relative. Anymore than that and I'd be a jock sniffer like you. And if I were proud of the fact, I'd be a sick f*** like you.

Yup, anytime. Talking, drinking, tackling drill. Don't think you have accomplished anything athletically, according to what I've been told. Happy to meet up with some of the people who have told me this. You are a big bag of hot air.

Nope. Don't believe so. Only John connors I know got Terminated.

EverettGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:
PlayerRep said:

:thumb: "You're terminated f#@%er"

I just find it interesting, that even if half of what PR says is true that he has to constantly try to name drop and get validation from people whom could care less. People like that have serious self esteem issues. Kind of sad really when you think about it.

EverettGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:
PlayerRep said:

John Connors, the former CFO of Microsoft and current VC. UM alum.

RayWill said:
I just find it interesting, that even if half of what PR says is true that he has to constantly try to name drop and get validation from people whom could care less. People like that have serious self esteem issues. Kind of sad really when you think about it.

Then stop dissing and doubting me, and then I won't be "defending" myself. There are no esteem problems here. No validation being sought whatsoever. It's called confidence.

PlayerRep said:
RayWill said:

Then stop dissing and doubting me, and then I won't be "defending" myself. There are no esteem problems here. No validation being sought whatsoever. It's called confidence.

Then why bring this kind of stuff into the conversation all the time? I think you are missing the point.

.....Several players....told me that.....they believe......PR has Napoleon Complex......I wonder if......defending himself in.....this thread....will make him.....sharper for the......next one.....by the way....this could be fact.....or just opinion.....depending on......your mental condition.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back