• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Could Montana's Brady Gustafson Be the Next Carson Wentz?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raider said:
PlayerRep said:
RayWill said:
I just find it interesting, that even if half of what PR says is true that he has to constantly try to name drop and get validation from people whom could care less. People like that have serious self esteem issues. Kind of sad really when you think about it.

Then stop dissing and doubting me, and then I won't be "defending" myself. There are no esteem problems here. No validation being sought whatsoever. It's called confidence.

Then why bring this kind of stuff into the conversation all the time? I think you are missing the point.

Not missing any point. Don't bring this kind of stuff into conversation "all the time". Comment or come back at comments on occasion. I say what I want and don't care what posters on a sports message board think. Like many posters, I understand the game of football and know the UM program fairly well. I also support the program. I also know that coming a big game after a win (as opposed to a bad loss), and having your starting/best QB playing his second game after injury (instead of his first), increases the chances of winning the big game. Doesn't guarantee it. Just increases the chances.

PlayerRep said:
BG should have been the qb in the No Colo game. UM would have won that game and the Cat game. How's that? Is that what you were expecting?

PlayerRep said:
Not missing any point. Don't bring this kind of stuff into conversation "all the time". Comment or come back at comments on occasion. I say what I want and don't care what posters on a sports message board think. Like many posters, I understand the game of football and know the UM program fairly well. I also support the program. I also know that coming a big game after a win (as opposed to a bad loss), and having your starting/best QB playing his second game after injury (instead of his first), increases the chances of winning the big game. Doesn't guarantee it. Just increases the chances.

So in this thread you have gone from "would have won" to "increases the chances".

PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:
I am proud to say I've attended one. It was a close relative. Anymore than that and I'd be a jock sniffer like you. And if I were proud of the fact, I'd be a sick f*** like you.

And yeah, you keep saying that. Yet we both know it's a lie. But let's pretend for a moment it's true. Are you so sure of it that you'll be willing to put your big fat assed gut where your big fat assed mouth is? Ready to meet up and discuss my lack of athleticism?

Yup, anytime. Talking, drinking, tackling drill. Don't think you have accomplished anything athletically, according to what I've been told. Happy to meet up with some of the people who have told me this. You are a big bag of hot air.

By the way, do you happen to know UM alum John Connors, or know him very well?

Nope. Don't believe so. Only John connors I know got Terminated.

John Connors, the former CFO of Microsoft and current VC. UM alum.

Oh for....

Of course I know who John Connors is. And yes, I see him periodically at social events, fund-raisers, etc. Can't say I know him well and my firm doesn't do VC work, but in either event, I didn't see how it was any of your damn business.

I just ordered the trophy for the newest and yet to be named annual egriz award category. The award will be bestowed on the egriz poster who:
1) attends the most former player weddings, or social gatherings where current and former players may be seen
2) drops the most names of current/former UM players, or names of "famous" alum from his/her alma mater
3) challenges other egriz posters to contests involving drinking, name dropping, cone drills, knowledge of the game, who has the hottest wife, who has given the most job recommendations to former players
4)
5)
6)

I'm calling on the egriz community to help identify other noteworthy criteria for this award of such high importance.
8e29bf77ee7c5d2ae3b8869c654c54ed.jpg

HelenaHandBasket said:
PlayerRep said:
BG should have been the qb in the No Colo game. UM would have won that game and the Cat game. How's that? Is that what you were expecting?

PlayerRep said:

So in this thread you have gone from "would have won" to "increases the chances".

Sorry counselor....inadmissible

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RayWill said:
I just find it interesting, that even if half of what PR says is true that he has to constantly try to name drop and get validation from people whom could care less. People like that have serious self esteem issues. Kind of sad really when you think about it.

Based off of all of PRs athletic accomplishments, money hes made, famous people hes given dry randys' to in his cabin and weddings he has attended....I've estimated that Playa's age is right around 173-175.

He was only 7 when he was the MVP of the Rose Bowl however.

Raider said:
PlayerRep said:
RayWill said:

Then stop dissing and doubting me, and then I won't be "defending" myself. There are no esteem problems here. No validation being sought whatsoever. It's called confidence.

Then why bring this kind of stuff into the conversation all the time? I think you are missing the point.

Just let it happen, it brings an element to EGriz you likely cant find anywhere else in the continental US.....Yale should really have a psychology case study on his condition, based just from his posts.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
Raider said:
PlayerRep said:
RayWill said:

Just let it happen, it brings an element to EGriz you likely cant find anywhere else in the continental US.....Yale should really have a psychology case study on his condition, based just from his posts.

How do you think he made his first $35 after college?

...get the flipping tread back on topic...
...and definitely answer the question...
...how many r's in fat fcuking chance...

... :dead: ...

This thread is further proof that e-Griz puts the 'fun' back into dysfunctional. It makes the off season bearable. I have to thank you PR, DON'T stop being YOU! I SPECULATE that this has the potential for thread of the year.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

HelenaHandBasket said:
PlayerRep said:

PlayerRep said:

Actually, the discussion evolved to increase the changes long ago (guess you weren't paying attention), but I still believe UM would have won, had those things occurred.

EverettGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
Yup, anytime. Talking, drinking, tackling drill. Don't think you have accomplished anything athletically, according to what I've been told. Happy to meet up with some of the people who have told me this. You are a big bag of hot air.

By the way, do you happen to know UM alum John Connors, or know him very well?

Oh for....

Of course I know who John Connors is. And yes, I see him periodically at social events, fund-raisers, etc. Can't say I know him well and my firm doesn't do VC work, but in either event, I didn't see how it was any of your damn business.

He doesn't know who you are.

grizfnz said:
I just ordered the trophy for the newest and yet to be named annual egriz award category. The award will be bestowed on the egriz poster who:
1) attends the most former player weddings, or social gatherings where current and former players may be seen
2) drops the most names of current/former UM players, or names of "famous" alum from his/her alma mater
3) challenges other egriz posters to contests involving drinking, name dropping, cone drills, knowledge of the game, who has the hottest wife, who has given the most job recommendations to former players
4)
5)
6)

I'm calling on the egriz community to help identify other noteworthy criteria for this award of such high importance.

It wouldn't even be a competition. It's a lay down. Would like to thank some of you for your concern and advice. You can rest assured that I won't take the advice, but thanks anyway. I find it amusing that some of your express so much "concern", provide so much "advice", and are apparently bugged by certain posts. Ha.

PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
EverettGriz said:

Oh for....

He doesn't know who you are.

I'm not surprised. He's acquainted with a large number of people who he doesn't know by name. And since I don't bend down and give him a couple licks when I see like him like, cough, cough, some may, he has no reason to know me by name. And frankly, I couldn't care any less. I value real relationships in my personal and professional life, not how many famous people know me. But then, I'm not psychotic, so....

grizfnz said:
4)
5)
6)

Brilliant idea grizfnz!!! Perhaps this can help define other appropriate criteria?

DSM-5 criteria for narcissistic personality disorder include these features:

Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
Exaggerating your achievements and talents
Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
Requiring constant admiration
Having a sense of entitlement
Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
Taking advantage of others to get what you want
Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
Being envious of others and believing others envy you
Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner

Although some features of narcissistic personality disorder may seem like having confidence, it's not the same. Narcissistic personality disorder crosses the border of healthy confidence into thinking so highly of yourself that you put yourself on a pedestal and value yourself more than you value others.

PlayerRep said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
PlayerRep said:

PlayerRep said:

Actually, the discussion evolved to increase the changes long ago (guess you weren't paying attention), but I still believe UM would have won, had those things occurred.

And now it has reverted back to "would have" or has the discussion really not evolved from your standpoint....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back