• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Could Montana's Brady Gustafson be the next Frankenstein?

f***ing idiots. Good to see Griz fans shit all over a Montana kid getting NFL talk. Again, fucking idiots.

griz5700 said:
f***ing idiots. Good to see Griz fans shit all over a Montana kid getting NFL talk. Again, f***[*] idiots.

.......almost as bad as the f***ing idiots trashing another FCS player going #2 in the draft. Almost......

Raider said:
griz5700 said:
f***ing idiots. Good to see Griz fans shit all over a Montana kid getting NFL talk. Again, f***[*] idiots.

.......almost as bad as the f***ing idiots trashing another FCS player going #2 in the draft. Almost......
You're both right.

Raider said:
griz5700 said:

Wrong. I guess we see the GRIZ differently........

Never thought I'd see Griz fans trash a QB from Billings, who is a legit NFL prospect. f*** you all.

I'm ready to fight, who wants some?
;)

krammer said:
I know things are slow, but I think this is over the top imo....
griz5700 said:
f***ing idiots. Good to see Griz fans shit all over a Montana kid getting NFL talk. Again, fucking idiots.

Y'all know this isn't about Brady, right? :roll: :roll: :roll:

AZGrizFan said:
krammer said:
griz5700 said:

This. I think Brady is a stud and a really smart kid, and yeah he can make all the throws, remember this was his rookie year. My post was only about Frankenstein's potential at the pivot.

Ignorance might be bliss for the ignorant but for the rest of us it's a f**king pain in the arse.
-Ricky Gervais

AZGrizFan said:
krammer said:
griz5700 said:

They don't realize it's about them...

AZGrizFan said:
krammer said:
griz5700 said:

Weird. I swear his name in the subject of this thread? :roll: :roll: :roll:

griz5700 said:
AZGrizFan said:
krammer said:
griz5700 said:

Weird. I swear his name in the subject of this thread? :roll: :roll: :roll:

this...........

What's really funny is the amazing correlation between stupidity and humorlessness. Now, as long as we're trading body parts in and out, how about attaching a great kicker's leg.

Sam A. Blitz said:
Its funny what people will say and who they will insult behind the protection of anonymity.

You've enjoyed the anonymity too. You've posted recently that "the CB position is weak" and the "OL needs to improve" so don't go the "holier than thou" route. You are a good poster. Stay consistent....

Back