• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Could Montana's Brady Gustafson be the next Frankenstein?

jcu27 said:
This topic was created making fun of morons thinking he can be someone/something he can't be. And also his looks. He does look like Frankenstein... People really he think he's going to be the next Carson Wentz.... f*** no.. That's a once in a century fcs player. You people need to start using some brains.

Wentz doesn't even rank in the top 20 all time FCS. He hasn't even played a freaking game yet but you are saying he is better than both Walter Payton and Jerry Rice? Better readjust that "once in a century" remark. At this point, he's no better than any other draft pick that hasn't played a down. Personally Wentz is at best the 3rd best qb in this draft IMO, and it was a weak qb draft.

Wentz is a baller. Hes going to be a great NFL QB. And don't be so fucking literal. God the stupidity on egriz is outstanding.

Look, Wentz came out of nowhere. He played one year of high school football, I think, and have been told that he played in a running offense in Bismark. So, he was an unknown coming out of high school. I even think he was a walk-on at NDSU (NDSU fans please confirm). The reason he was drafted so high are multiple. First, he has rare and amazing intangibles for the QB position. He is very smart, and very instinctual at the position. He is tall and stout, yet he runs like a RB. He has a big arm and can make all of the throws necessary to be a great NFL QB. Next, several NFL teams had dire needs at the QB position, which elevated Wentz in the draft. Last, it was one of the weakest group of QBs entering the draft in many years.

But, he also has had some concerns about accuracy, and he has still not played against elite defensive competition. So, he may be a great QB, and average QB, or even a bust. None of the three would surprise me. My gut is that he will be an average NFL QB, not a great one.

Back