• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Could Montana's Brady Gustafson be the next Frankenstein?

Fat Bruno said:
What's really funny is the amazing correlation between stupidity and humorlessness. Now, as long as we're trading body parts in and out, how about attaching a great kicker's leg.
This guy gets it..

CV Griz Fan said:
Sam A. Blitz said:
Its funny what people will say and who they will insult behind the protection of anonymity.

You've enjoyed the anonymity too. You've posted recently that "the CB position is weak" and the "OL needs to improve" so don't go the "holier than thou" route. You are a good poster. Stay consistent....

There is a big difference between being critical of performance than making personal attacks or making fun of player's looks, IMO...

Sam A. Blitz said:
CV Griz Fan said:
Sam A. Blitz said:
Its funny what people will say and who they will insult behind the protection of anonymity.

You've enjoyed the anonymity too. You've posted recently that "the CB position is weak" and the "OL needs to improve" so don't go the "holier than thou" route. You are a good poster. Stay consistent....

There is a big difference between being critical of performance than making personal attacks or making fun of player's looks, IMO...

Are they being critical of his looks or his play? You don't think that the Griz CBs feel the heat after your comments? Or SUU or Eastern players and their supposed lesser entrance requirements? Sorry but that doesn't cut it. Don't point fingers and then criticize others for doing it....

Sam A. Blitz said:
CV Griz Fan said:
Sam A. Blitz said:

Awwww! Did I say that one of our players had skinny arms, which caused your pucker string to cinch tighter than the laces on a Tom Brady deflated football? Me sorry. I promise that I'll never criticize a player's looks again, and cause them multiple sleepless nights. :mrgreen:

CV Griz Fan said:
Sam A. Blitz said:
CV Griz Fan said:
Sam A. Blitz said:

Are they being critical of his looks or his play? You don't think that the Griz CBs feel the heat after your comments? Or SUU or Eastern players and their supposed lesser entrance requirements? Sorry but that doesn't cut it. Don't point fingers and then criticize others for doing it....

Don't remember criticizing the CBs... I stated a fact about SUU and Eastern. Their academic standards are lower and that grants them an advantage. Never singled out any player... but if you want to equate my comments to an attack on a player who is being single out, have at it...

Atlanta Griz1 said:
Sam A. Blitz said:
CV Griz Fan said:
Sam A. Blitz said:

Awwww! Did I say that one of our players had skinny arms, which caused your pucker string to cinch tighter than the laces on a Tom Brady deflated football? Me sorry. I promise that I'll never criticize a player's looks again, and cause them multiple sleepless nights. :mrgreen:

Good point... What you say doesn't matter. Forgot about that, sorry...

Sam A. Blitz said:
CV Griz Fan said:
Sam A. Blitz said:
CV Griz Fan said:

Don't remember criticizing the CBs... I stated a fact about SUU and Eastern. Their academic standards are lower and that grants them an advantage. Never singled out any player... but if you want to equate my comments to an attack on a player who is being single out, have at it...

It's a process of elimination. You criticize the Griz CBs and OL. A simple search of your posts shows that. As a result, the starting CBs and OL know who you are taking about. It's no different than a poster criticizing Gus IMO. You are just a little more indirect. You are fine with you using anonymity to criticize the CBs and the offensive linemen but you are upset when a poster does the same with Gus. That is inconsistent. BTW, UM's acceptance rate is above 94%. What athlete isn't getting into UM? One every few years? What REAL advantage does SUU and Eastern have over UM in terms of academic standards? In any event, you criticize certain things on this board under the cover of anonymity but you criticize others for doing the same thing. Like I said, you are usually a pretty good poster. But on the the issue of anonymously criticizing certain things, you're no different than anybody else.....

CV Griz Fan said:
Sam A. Blitz said:
CV Griz Fan said:
Sam A. Blitz said:

It's a process of elimination. You criticize the Griz CBs and OL. A simple search of your posts shows that. As a result, the starting CBs and OL know who you are taking about. It's no different than a poster criticizing Gus IMO. You are just a little more indirect. You are fine with you using anonymity to criticize the CBs and the offensive linemen but you are upset when a poster does the same with Gus. That is inconsistent. BTW, UM's acceptance rate is above 94%. What athlete isn't getting into UM? One every few years? What REAL advantage does SUU and Eastern have over UM in terms of academic standards? In any event, you criticize certain things on this board under the cover of anonymity but you criticize others for doing the same thing. Like I said, you are usually a pretty good poster. But on the the issue of anonymously criticizing certain things, you're no different than anybody else.....

You are wrong on Sam and you are wrong generally on this point. Sam rarely, if ever, criticizes a particular player. You obviously haven't searched anything. You must have just made that up. And, there's a huge difference between commenting on a position group and naming or identifying a particular player. I'm sorry, but criticizing the o-line is not the same as singling out a player. Sam is one of the more supportive and knowledgeable posters on egriz, in my view.

UM and most schools don't recruit players that they think won't get accepted at their school, so your acceptance rate point is not relevant. Schools with lower academic standards can and do recruit players with lower academic standards. UM doesn't or can't do that. Some of those schools, like EWU in particular, have brought in low academic and prop 48 recruits, and then "nurtured" them in academics for a year or so to get them ncca qualified.

I imagined this topic being a lot funnier. But, the douches decided to come out in full force.

This topic was created making fun of morons thinking he can be someone/something he can't be. And also his looks. He does look like Frankenstein... People really he think he's going to be the next Carson Wentz.... Fuck no.. That's a once in a century fcs player. You people need to start using some brains.

PlayerRep said:
CV Griz Fan said:
Sam A. Blitz said:
CV Griz Fan said:

You are wrong on Sam and you are wrong generally on this point. Sam rarely, if ever, criticizes a particular player. You obviously haven't searched anything. You must have just made that up. And, there's a huge difference between commenting on a position group and naming or identifying a particular player. I'm sorry, but criticizing the o-line is not the same as singling out a player. Sam is one of the more supportive and knowledgeable posters on egriz, in my view.

UM and most schools don't recruit players that they think won't get accepted at their school, so your acceptance rate point is not relevant. Schools with lower academic standards can and do recruit players with lower academic standards. UM doesn't or can't do that. Some of those schools, like EWU in particular, have brought in low academic and prop 48 recruits, and then "nurtured" them in academics for a year or so to get them ncca qualified.

Sam has been critical of certain things under the cover of anonymity like any other poster. He certainly has done it enough where he shouldn't be critical of others who do it. Whether or not you agree or disagree with my point is really what's irrelevant......

CV, it is not a question of agreeing or disagreeing with you. Your point about Sam is factually incorrect. Sam is one of the more supportive posters in this forum. And, again, there is a huge difference between saying a particular o-lineman sucks, and the o-line sucks. It just is. Your trying to equate the two is just plain wrong.

You are so far removed from Missoula and Griz football that you don't understand the greatness of the Mo Club, one of the great institutions of downtown Missoula. Ha. Apparently you don't know who owns, or almost owns, it either.

PlayerRep said:
CV, it is not a question of agreeing or disagreeing with you. Your point about Sam is factually incorrect. Sam is one of the more supportive posters in this forum. And, again, there is a huge difference between saying a particular o-lineman sucks, and the o-line sucks. It just is. Your trying to equate the two is just plain wrong.

You are so far removed from Missoula and Griz football that you don't understand the greatness of the Mo Club, one of the great institutions of downtown Missoula. Ha. Apparently you don't know who owns, or almost owns, it either.

I guess I just don't like my cocktails in a plastic cup....LOL

CV Griz Fan said:
PlayerRep said:

Then I question your Montana-ness at all. :?

PlayerRep said:

Blah, blah, blah.... yet another PR post saying how well connected in this town he is, how much of a Griz insider he is, and the old tried-n-true "I know things that you don't know" B.S.

Only thing missing is "you never played the game and I did". :?

AZGrizFan said:
CV Griz Fan said:
PlayerRep said:

Then I question your Montana-ness at all. :?

As you should. I'm not from there.....

Personally, I find Brady to be a damn fine looking young man who is a very good football player. No one is making fun of him. It was just a play on the can he be Carson Wentz thread. But, noooooo ....

Fat Bruno said:
Personally, I find Brady to be a damn fine looking young man who is a very good football player. No one is making fun of him. It was just a play on the can he be Carson Wentz thread. But, noooooo ....

I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating crackers...if you know what I mean.

Signed, Brint Wahlberg

Back