• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Courtland Fort to msu?

IroneagleXP said:
Jesus you guys have short memories. Anyone remember Jimmy Wilson? jack asses.

Oh the guy who was found not guilty in a court of law by 24 jurors who sided with Wilson that he shot a man in self defense of his aunt who raised him. You should go back to your awful predictions Nostradamus, it suits you better.

mtgrizrule said:
"...MSU has done a solid job cleaning up the public image off the field. Why would they risk that for a player with a series of questionable character issues?
:

Apparently, the risk is SOP, done over and over and over again. A new' public image.' The worm has definitely turned in Bozeman.

HookedonGriz said:
IroneagleXP said:

Oh the guy who was found not guilty in a court of law by 24 jurors who sided with Wilson that he shot a man in self defense of his aunt who raised him. You should go back to your awful predictions Nostradamus, it suits you better.

Ok smart guy, show me where it says that Cortland is guilty...

its-a-jump_zpsljfqtibf.jpg

hqdefault_zpswwfjtytd.jpg

You don't have the mental processing power to read between the lines. Stop typing.

HookedonGriz said:
Tappan broke a window and broke into a home to steal stuff and got caught in the act by police due to an alarm he triggered. For whatever reason the homeowner decided not to press charges. Coach did the right thing and booted him off team.
I wonder why even the Cinci. coaches were asking him back after all the charges got dropped?

Cute, is that a pic of your mom? She's a looker! He hasn't been tried yet genius but will be on trial for 9 different felonies when he does. 9! That's impressive! It's almost the number of current felons on the Cats. You've got Thomas, Knight, Tappan, perhaps soon to be Courtland as well. It's almost the same number of teams you root for since you're not sure if you're a Cats fan, EWU fan, or Griz fan since you spend the most time here.

Let's start a new prediction game since you're so good with those.... Who will be the next Cat felon?

KoolMoeDee said:
HookedonGriz said:
Tappan broke a window and broke into a home to steal stuff and got caught in the act by police due to an alarm he triggered. For whatever reason the homeowner decided not to press charges. Coach did the right thing and booted him off team.
I wonder why even the Cinci. coaches were asking him back after all the charges got dropped?

That's crazy talk. That's like saying, "the cats will destroy the Griz even without Prukop. Mark my my words and quote me on it." No one would ever says that!! Right IronEagleXP?

HookedonGriz said:
Cute, is that a pic of your mom? She's a looker! He hasn't been tried yet genius but will be on trial for 9 different felonies when he does. 9! That's impressive! It's almost the number of current felons on the Cats. You've got Thomas, Knight, Tappan, perhaps soon to be Courtland as well. It's almost the same number of teams you root for since you're not sure if you're a Cats fan, EWU fan, or Griz fan since you spend the most time here.

Let's start a new prediction game since you're so good with those.... Who will be the next Cat felon?

None of those guys are felons.

Ursa Major said:
mtgrizrule said:
I doubt the powers to be let this happen. After the ordeal the GRIZ just went through + Krakauer's book exposing this problem in Missoula. Unfortunately, that book makes the whole state sound bad regarding rape issues. I doubt U of M and/or MSU would even take chance of the bad publicity by taking on a player with this rumored to have happened, even if he did not do anything. Also MSU has done a solid job cleaning up the public image off the field. Why would they risk that for a player with a series of questionable character issues?

Too bad they can't do the same for their image on the field...

I LOLed.

IroneagleXP said:
HookedonGriz said:
IroneagleXP said:

Funny - as soon as I started reading this thread, the first thing that came to my mind was -

"Cats? - this guy sounds like a EWOOO Iggle to me!"

IroneagleXP said:

Anyone who's capable of tying their own shoes could make a clear distinction between someone who has been fully acquitted of felony charges and allowed to return to his former team, and someone who hasn't yet been tried on NINE felony counts and is being courted by a coach so clearly desperate to have his program reach the level of his rivals that he'd take such a player.

And as an aside, if coach Ron Ash cares so much about player's commitment to a program, shouldn't he wait to see if Poly wants this numbskull back before he steals him? I guess Comittment Way is a one way street in BozoVille.

This thread is off the wall. The Cats have no convicted felons on the team and will not have in the future.

I hate to say it but it is starting to seem like being accused of a couple of felonies is a prerequisite for consideration if you're looking to transfer into clowntown. This is starting to look like the Kramer-era cats.....on meth.

snap said:
I hate to say it but it is starting to seem like being accused of a couple of felonies is a prerequisite for consideration if you're looking to transfer into clowntown. This is starting to look like the Kramer-era cats.....on meth.

There have been no serious problems with Cats players since Kramer left. It has been the Griz with all the the problems and getting the bad press.

bigsky33 said:
This thread is off the wall. The Cats have no convicted felons on the team and will not have in the future.

Off. the wall, yes. Why would California allow someone awaiting trial on nine felony charges to leave the state, school or no school? "Convicted" felons is different from felons? A little technical for a chat site.

statler & waldorf said:
bigsky33 said:

Off. the wall, yes. Why would California allow someone awaiting trial on nine felony charges to leave the state, school or no school? "Convicted" felons is different from felons? A little technical for a chat site.

What is your point? The Cats have no players on the team that have been convicted as felons. They have no players since Kramer left years ago that have had any serious incidents unlike the Griz.

Richard Cranium said:
As if the Meathead Marino incident wasn't enough to disrupt team cohesion. If Ash takes this kid he is a total dipshit after Marino, one short year ago.
He gave Marino a shot, the kid didn't work out and was booted. Isn't that how it's supposed to work?

HookedonGriz said:
KoolMoeDee said:
HookedonGriz said:
Ash took Anthony Knight last year after he got booted off Nevada and was involved in a assault with a deadly weapon, theft, and drugs. He also just picked up a linebacker transfer who was booted from Cincinnati for off field issues.

So, what happened in the Knight and Tappan incidents? What was the end results of the charges?

As for Knight, his charges seemed to magically and conveniently go away. He probably put a gun to the prosecutors head and gave the judge a big bag of coke...not the fizzy kind :)
This is not accurate regarding Tappan. FYI. The Knight history is rather tenuous for sure and I'm glad it's working out as well as it is for him at MSU. At this point, it looks like Ash had the correct read on the kid.

ABQCat said:
HookedonGriz said:
KoolMoeDee said:
HookedonGriz said:
Ash took Anthony Knight last year after he got booted off Nevada and was involved in a assault with a deadly weapon, theft, and drugs. He also just picked up a linebacker transfer who was booted from Cincinnati for off field issues.

So, what happened in the Knight and Tappan incidents? What was the end results of the charges?

As for Knight, his charges seemed to magically and conveniently go away. He probably put a gun to the prosecutors head and gave the judge a big bag of coke...not the fizzy kind :)
This is not accurate regarding Tappan. FYI. The Knight history is rather tenuous for sure and I'm glad it's working out as well as it is for him at MSU. At this point, it looks like Ash had the correct read on the kid.

The Internet is definitely not the end all be all but here is a link which correlates exactly what I deacribed. Am I missing something? The fact the coach booted him quickly tells me all I need to know as well.

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/college/university-of-cincinnati/2014/10/26/another-uc-football-player-arrested-sunday-morning/17963075/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back