• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Courtland Fort to msu?

This will be my last post on Tappan. For you to believe what I'm about to write, you first will have to believe the media would take a biased and antagonistic approach to reporting in an effort to prove a preconceived agenda. You also must believe that a coach will take a proactive stand against the bad press and dump a player no questions asked. If either or both of these of these assumptions are a problem, please stop reading. I won't reply anyway.

Tappan's version is different and has been corroborated. The house he 'broke into' was his friends house that he was playing XBox at for most of the evening. When he left he forgot his bag and went back to get it later. The house was locked and he went through the window to get his bag. The alarm went off and the cops came. Cuffed stuffed and clinked without another word. Reporters were all over it and the rest is history. His friends he was hanging with that evening didn't press charges. Imagine.

ABQCat said:
This will be my last post on Tappan. For you to believe what I'm about to write, you first will have to believe the media would take a biased and antagonistic approach to reporting in an effort to prove a preconceived agenda. You also must believe that a coach will take a proactive stand against the bad press and dump a player no questions asked. If either or both of these of these assumptions are a problem, please stop reading. I won't reply anyway.

Tappan's version is different and has been corroborated. The house he 'broke into' was his friends house that he was playing XBox at for most of the evening. When he left he forgot his bag and went back to get it later. The house was locked and he went through the window to get his bag. The alarm went off and the cops came. Cuffed stuffed and clinked without another word. Reporters were all over it and the rest is history. His friends he was hanging with that evening didn't press charges. Imagine.

Hmmm. Wonder what was in the bag that was so important that he'd break into his "friends" house to regain possesion.

snap said:
ABQCat said:

Hmmm. Wonder what was in the bag that was so important that he'd break into his "friends" house to regain possesion.

He has never been convicted of doing anything. Wonder all you want. He will come back to haunt the Griz!

bigsky33 said:
statler & waldorf said:
bigsky33 said:
This thread is off the wall. The Cats have no convicted felons on the team and will not have in the future.

Off. the wall, yes. Why would California allow someone awaiting trial on nine felony charges to leave the state, school or no school? "Convicted" felons is different from felons? A little technical for a chat site.

What is your point? The Cats have no players on the team that have been convicted as felons. They have no players since Kramer left years ago that have had any serious incidents unlike the Griz.

Cough, cough. Thomas brothers. Just to name two.

bigsky33 said:
snap said:
ABQCat said:

He has never been convicted of doing anything. Wonder all you want. He will come back to haunt the Griz!

I'm sure he'll pay for his crime...either in this world...or the next.

Serious cat fans: do you actually WANT this degenerate?? Are you THAT desperate? I'm sure if I went to bcn (I won't) I could find at least 40 posts describing what a little shit he was when this went down at cal poly. Now all of a sudden it's no big deal simply because he's wearing blue and pee yellow?

You guys never disappoint! :thumb:

EverettGriz said:
bigsky33 said:
statler & waldorf said:
bigsky33 said:
This thread is off the wall. The Cats have no convicted felons on the team and will not have in the future.

Off. the wall, yes. Why would California allow someone awaiting trial on nine felony charges to leave the state, school or no school? "Convicted" felons is different from felons? A little technical for a chat site.

What is your point? The Cats have no players on the team that have been convicted as felons. They have no players since Kramer left years ago that have had any serious incidents unlike the Griz.

Yep, Thomas is not a convicted felon and is now an excellent student athlete at MS U.

bigsky33 said:
EverettGriz said:
bigsky33 said:
statler & waldorf said:

Yep, Thomas is not a convicted felon and is now an excellent student athlete at MS U.

Cough cough. What about his brother??

EverettGriz said:
bigsky33 said:
statler & waldorf said:
bigsky33 said:

Is one of those the guy who did the naked charge out of a three-point to give the cops the ol' flying butt pliers?

EverettGriz said:
bigsky33 said:
EverettGriz said:
bigsky33 said:

What about his brother?

Cough cough. What about his brother??

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
bigsky33 said:
statler & waldorf said:

Is one of those the guy who did the naked charge out of a three-point to give the cops the ol' flying butt pliers?

Yeppers. The other sold a bunch of dope laced brownies tO HS kids. Model program kids over there.

He has become an excellent student athlete at MSU. He was not a student at MSU when that happened. Get your facts straight dude.

EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
bigsky33 said:

Yeppers. The other sold a bunch of dope laced brownies tO HS kids. Model program kids over there.

I think that is my favorite story of an athlete getting in trouble in the history of ever. I've been drunk before. I'd like to think that I've been as drunk as I could get. But I've never been get naked and tackle cops drunk.

No question. Best EVER!! It's a damn funny story to begin with, but as you highlighted, the 3 point stance was the kicker!!

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:

Yeppers. The other sold a bunch of dope laced brownies tO HS kids. Model program kids over

there.

CDA that is nothing compared to the serious krap that took place at UM. Nobody got hurt like students at UM getting beaten up.

I think that is my favorite story of an athlete getting in trouble in the history of ever. I've been drunk before. I'd like to think that I've been as drunk as I could get. But I've never been get naked and tackle cops drunk.

bigsky33 said:
CDA you need to get your act together. Your post is stupid!

Not often does CDA get taken behind the woodshed on this board. Well done, '33.

Latest posts

Back