• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Courtland Fort to msu?

EverettGriz said:
Grizbeer said:
bgbigdog said:
jodcon said:
She's probably not there anyway, the window for an Outback hottie is about a year...she's probably dancing in Williston now.

Actually moved over to JB's, they liked her experience with the bloomin onion.
That's somebody's daughter you're talking about.

Perhaps Nooseman's. I heart they're into that stuff in Bozo.
?
i_heart_jb_tshirt-r68cdf00bebc54345ba117df81b77c103_8nhmi_324.jpg
? Bozites are weird.

jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
IroneagleXP said:
Dang it cda, this coupon is from 2013. I doubt even the hot waitress will validate it. You got any for 2015? I think they still have their steak and lobster promo going on. Us poor people only get the steak during promo month after all. Better than Christmas really.

You know you're not allowed within a par 5 of that place or her house. You have no use for current promotions.

She's probably not there anyway, the window for an Outback hottie is about a year...she's probably dancing in Williston now.

Ha! :D

jodcon said:
IroneagleXP said:
Where in my comments have I said that anyone wants to be envious of MSU? NDSU is the only program that can say that. Once again, griz trash. The fact that you even bring MSU into this is very telling, and typical.

So what's your point, or do you even have one? That everyone not NDSU should quit sports and not discuss their programs? You're here on OUR board acting like a f***tard, we'll talk about whatever, whoever, whenever we feel like it..if you don't like it log off. Simple.

I'm gonna go out on a sturdy limb and state the he more than likely acts like a fucktard no matter WHERE he's at.

Raider said:
Can someone enlighten me as to what "nooseman" means?

Raider, 2506 was "band" for -- among other idiocies -- posting pictures of lynchings in inappropriate ways.

He's now too embarrassed to admit he's even a cat fan (understandably).

EverettGriz said:
No program in the FCS is envious of the griz.
EVERY program in the FCS is envious of the GRIZ program, with the possible exception of NDSU.
For the record.
North Dakota State will open its 2015 season next year in an ESPN game that will feature two of the power programs in Division I FCS football. The Bison and the University of Montana announced Thursday they will play their scheduled game on Aug. 29 in Missoula, Mont. -- Grand Forks Herald, November 20, 2014. http://www.grandforksherald.com/content/ndsu-montana-open-2015-college-football-season-espn" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Wow, Montana State, really?
I was shocked to see that Montana State pulled some crap. Another reason to hate the Big Sky conference. Buyouts have got to come at a higher price.

Three years ago my family and I and many others traveled to Bozeman for a playoff game, in the year that one bad call could have possibly kept us from heading into next year looking for a four-peat. The Bobcat fans were a hoot, the team was good, until we again wore them, like many other opponents down in the 4th. The city was friendly and I even wrote an editorial in their paper which they printed. I complimented them up and down. Too bad for those fans and people that an administration would now turn around and shaft NDSU by pulling out of this year’s game. http://bisonfans.areavoices.com/2013/02/17/montana-state/#sthash.MM1OrI2s.dpuf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The news of MSU buying out NDSU first broke last weekend. On Saturday evening, Dom Izzo, the sports director of WDAY-TV in Fargo, spoke with NDSU athletic director Gene Taylor.

Taylor said he was “disappointed” and “stunned” and “really disappointed for our fan base”.

“We upheld our end of the bargain and we gave them many opportunities to reschedule it and then in late February they tell us they need to move to another scheduled game,” Taylor told Izzo. “Not happy about it. That’s not how we do business here. I just don’t understand it.”

“That’s twice they’ve done it and it’s really frustrating,” Taylor told Izzo. http://bobcatnation.com/node/232" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
“Really angry, really disappointed. Stunned. I just don’t understand it,” Taylor told The Forum, adding Montana State is paying a $100,000 exit fee for pulling out of the NDSU game, which was signed in 2009. http://mtstandard.com/sports/msu-football-buys-out-of-ndsu-matchup/article_7a154aea-7a5a-11e2-95ae-001a4bcf887a.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
If I’m NDSU, I no longer schedule Montana State. The Bobcats have lost the benefit of the doubt. - http://bisonmedia.areavoices.com?p=88816#sthash.r3qQWejh.dpuf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
goldstd69 - February 20, 2013 11:06 am
From what I hear the Griz have the guts to play the Bison in 2014 and 2015...unless they hide and run too...monmouth and mesa state...dont ya luv those powerhouses...what fake athletic department at msu....no integrity or courage or class at all
http://billingsgazette.com/sports/college/big-sky-conference/montana-state-university/football/bobcats-unveil-football-schedule-minus-ndsu/article_881fe146-5c9c-59c4-a403-055cb12ca031.html#ixzz3Y39sp6eM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

EverettGriz said:
Raider said:

Raider, 2506 was "band" for -- among other idiocies -- posting pictures of lynchings in inappropriate ways.

Whoa..... so ironeagle really is bitchboy (2506)???

I thought that might be just another sorry bitchboy screen name, but wasn’t sure.

Good to know. I’ll have to up my level of taunting to the coward.

Raider said:
EverettGriz said:
Raider said:

I thought that might be just another sorry bitchboy screen name, but wasn’t sure.

I don't thing that ironeagle is bitchboy. Bitchboy has never referred to anyone has a "bro" and or has mentioned anything about smoking bowls..

Well this thread went exactly how I thought it would after just seeing the name of the thread.

One of many reasons I don't come here too often anymore.

grizcountry420 said:
Raider said:
EverettGriz said:
Raider said:

I don't thing that ironeagle is bitchboy. Bitchboy has never referred to anyone has a "bro" and or has mentioned anything about smoking bowls..

Who is this infamous 2506? I might talk shit, but I would never post anything racist. Certainly wouldn't post anyone getting lynched. Thats fucked up and takes things way too far.

CatzWillRise said:
Well this thread went exactly how I thought it would after MSU began recruiting a guy facing 9 felony charges .

Small edits.

CatzWillRise said:
Well this thread went exactly how I thought it would after just seeing the name of the thread.

Thanks for playing. Our lovely consolation prize for you is a dinner date with ironeagle-extra posh. He hangs @ JB'S, and may we suggest the Salisbury steak w/sweet potato fries & zucchini coins. If he should suggest Outback, we'd advise steering clear.

IroneagleXP said:
grizcountry420 said:
Raider said:
EverettGriz said:

Who is this infamous 2506? I might talk shit, but I would never post anything racist. Certainly wouldn't post anyone getting lynched. Thats f***[*] up and takes things way too far.

I think his screen name was cats2506 and that dude would never get it. Everything he said the opposite would happen.

Grizbeer said:
jodcon said:
Grizbeer said:
IroneagleXP said:
Their ignorant stupidity is too compelling, I can't help myself.
This is good to see. A good Cat fan taking a complete embarrassment of a Cat fan under his wing and helping him to mature. I would kinda like to see LTC fan step in and be a little more of a hard assdad-type getting the kid to clean up his act, but good to see Cat fans starting to police their own a little.

LTCF and ABQ are smart enough to stay away from this train wreck.
LTCF is fishing and ABQ is eating popcorn.

Close, I've been making the boat trailer like new and tearing the yard apart.

IronEagle ain't one of us. Might give us the bronchitis.....

http://youtu.be/zGxwbhkDjZM

Back