• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Courtland Fort to msu?

ilovethecats said:
holy shit. what an embarrassing thread. grown adults guys....we're GROWN adults. :shock:

jesus. just fast track it. save us time. cats go after a guy griz fans think is questionable. to prove the point they bring up past players that didn't work out. cats get defensive and point out griz players doing stupid shit. griz get defensive and point out those guys weren't as bad as previous cat players. cats get defensive and point out their guys weren't near as bad as griz players who apparrantly weren't as bad as previous cat players. then on and on and on...

don't you guys get tired of the same old shit?! :eek:

Their ignorant stupidity is too compelling, I can't help myself.

IroneagleXP said:
jodcon said:
IroneagleXP said:
EverettGriz said:
OFFS.

EVERY program in the FCS is envious of the GRIZ program, with the possible exception of NDSU.

I understand why you would think that, being a griz fan and having your rich tradition of winning (or use to have--this is an important part of reality that you need to rememeber). Makes sense. What I don't understand is how you can lack the objectivity to see that few people outside of griz nation think the way you do. 20 years ago, I would agree with you. Griz nation is a FAR CRY from what it was in the past. Look at all the bad press you currently have. It is STAGGERING. Believe me, NOBODY wants to be in your position. NOBODY. Now, lets take all the bad press, rape, blah blah out of it for now. You have an untested DII coach installing a drastically different offensive system. You have no idea if Stitt will come out and shock the conference or lay an egg....and frankly, the latter is more realistic, at least the first year. Griz are a good program. Always will be, but you are no where NEAR what you use to be in the past. A rich history of winning only gets you so much credit. The griz of late have been lack luster, FAR from envious, and you know it.

You're right, everybody in FCS wants to be MSU.

Let's look at the Tale of the Tape Jim....

MSU---------------------------------------UM
Men's Hoops - garbage............... Men's Hoops - NIT
Women's Hoops - .500................Women's Hoops - NCAA Tourney
Football - One and Done Again.....Football - 34-7, Quarters

Seems legit.

Where in my comments have I said that anyone wants to be envious of MSU? NDSU is the only program that can say that. Once again, griz trash. The fact that you even bring MSU into this is very telling, and typical.

So what's your point, or do you even have one? That everyone not NDSU should quit sports and not discuss their programs? You're here on OUR board acting like a f***tard, we'll talk about whatever, whoever, whenever we feel like it..if you don't like it log off. Simple.

jodcon said:
IroneagleXP said:
jodcon said:
IroneagleXP said:
EverettGriz wrote:

OFFS.

EVERY program in the FCS is envious of the GRIZ program, with the possible exception of NDSU.

I understand why you would think that, being a griz fan and having your rich tradition of winning (or use to have--this is an important part of reality that you need to rememeber). Makes sense. What I don't understand is how you can lack the objectivity to see that few people outside of griz nation think the way you do. 20 years ago, I would agree with you. Griz nation is a FAR CRY from what it was in the past. Look at all the bad press you currently have. It is STAGGERING. Believe me, NOBODY wants to be in your position. NOBODY. Now, lets take all the bad press, rape, blah blah out of it for now. You have an untested DII coach installing a drastically different offensive system. You have no idea if Stitt will come out and shock the conference or lay an egg....and frankly, the latter is more realistic, at least the first year. Griz are a good program. Always will be, but you are no where NEAR what you use to be in the past. A rich history of winning only gets you so much credit. The griz of late have been lack luster, FAR from envious, and you know it.

You're right, everybody in FCS wants to be MSU.

Let's look at the Tale of the Tape Jim....

MSU---------------------------------------UM
Men's Hoops - garbage............... Men's Hoops - NIT
Women's Hoops - .500................Women's Hoops - NCAA Tourney
Football - One and Done Again.....Football - 34-7, Quarters

Seems legit.

Where in my comments have I said that anyone wants to be envious of MSU? NDSU is the only program that can say that. Once again, griz trash. The fact that you even bring MSU into this is very telling, and typical.

So what's your point, or do you even have one? That everyone not NDSU should quit sports and not discuss their programs? You're here on OUR board acting like a f***tard, we'll talk about whatever, whoever, whenever we feel like it..if you don't like it log off. Simple.

Well since you are incapable of scrolling up to see the sequence of comments, I was responding to everett's assertion that all FCS programs that are not NDSU are envious of the griz. I bolded and underlined it so it "pops" out at you. Just scroll down and keep reading after the bolded part, then it might make more sense?

IroneagleXP said:
Mousegriz said:
IroneagleXP said:
EverettGriz said:
OFFS.

I'm very envious of XP......he's posted here more in the past 6 months than I have in 5 or 6 years! So much time and so few interactions with people outside of incognito posts on a FCS-level football rival's message board in mid April. Go find a friend!!
I post a legit comment that speaks the truth and your response is that I have no life or friends. Typical griz trash.

A cat fan who spends an inordinate amount of time posing as an eagle fan on a Griz fan forum is complaining about not getting respect for speaking the truth? That's weak even for 2506. :msugrad:

br fan said:
IroneagleXP said:
Mousegriz said:
IroneagleXP said:

I'm very envious of XP......he's posted here more in the past 6 months than I have in 5 or 6 years! So much time and so few interactions with people outside of incognito posts on a FCS-level football rival's message board in mid April. Go find a friend!!
I post a legit comment that speaks the truth and your response is that I have no life or friends. Typical griz trash.

A cat fan who spends an inordinate amount of time posing as an eagle fan on a Griz fan forum is complaining about not getting respect for speaking the truth? That's weak even for 2506. :msugrad:

Who said anything about respect. There is no respect on this board. You griz homers sure like to jump to self-serving conclusions. At least you recognize I'm speaking the truth. :thumb:

Who said anything about respect. There is no respect on this board. You griz homers sure like to jump to self-serving conclusions. At least you recognize I'm speaking the truth. :thumb:[/quote]

Iron eagle fan,
you were right about everything, you win...and can go now.

I'd like to thank IronEagleXP2506luvsnooses for logging onto, and posting continually on, eGriz.com to tell everyone that Cat fans aren't envious of the Griz. Bravo! :clap:

For his next trick, he will attempt to show that he isn't obsessed with the hot waitress at Outback Steakhouse by showing up at her door every day to say he isn't obsessed with her.

CDAGRIZ said:
I'd like to thank IronEagleXP2506luvsnooses for logging onto, and posting continually on, eGriz.com to tell everyone that Cat fans aren't envious of the Griz. Bravo! :clap:

For his next trick, he will attempt to show that he isn't obsessed with the hot waitress at Outback Steakhouse by showing up at her door every day to say he isn't obsessed with her.

CDA, I'm disappointed. There's no way Nooseman can afford the Outback.

EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

i'm not sure what your comment has to do with him affording knocking on her back door?

i mean this in the less offensive sense, of course.

EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

He found a loophole:

11jvy1x.png

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:
CDAGRIZ said:

He found a loophole:

11jvy1x.png

Dang it cda, this coupon is from 2013. I doubt even the hot waitress will validate it. You got any for 2015? I think they still have their steak and lobster promo going on. Us poor people only get the steak during promo month after all. Better than Christmas really.

IroneagleXP said:
Dang it cda, this coupon is from 2013. I doubt even the hot waitress will validate it. You got any for 2015? I think they still have their steak and lobster promo going on. Us poor people only get the steak during promo month after all. Better than Christmas really.

You know you're not allowed within a par 5 of that place or her house. You have no use for current promotions.

CDAGRIZ said:
IroneagleXP said:

You know you're not allowed within a par 5 of that place or her house. You have no use for current promotions.

She's probably not there anyway, the window for an Outback hottie is about a year...she's probably dancing in Williston now.

IroneagleXP said:
ilovethecats said:
holy shit. what an embarrassing thread. grown adults guys....we're GROWN adults. :shock:

jesus. just fast track it. save us time. cats go after a guy griz fans think is questionable. to prove the point they bring up past players that didn't work out. cats get defensive and point out griz players doing stupid shit. griz get defensive and point out those guys weren't as bad as previous cat players. cats get defensive and point out their guys weren't near as bad as griz players who apparrantly weren't as bad as previous cat players. then on and on and on...

This is good to see. A good Cat fan taking a complete embarrassment of a Cat fan under his wing and helping him to mature. I would kinda like to see LTC fan step in and be a little more of a hard assdad-type getting the kid to clean up his act, but good to see Cat fans starting to police their own a little.

Grizbeer said:
IroneagleXP said:
ilovethecats said:

This is good to see. A good Cat fan taking a complete embarrassment of a Cat fan under his wing and helping him to mature. I would kinda like to see LTC fan step in and be a little more of a hard assdad-type getting the kid to clean up his act, but good to see Cat fans starting to police their own a little.

LTCF and ABQ are smart enough to stay away from this train wreck.

jodcon said:
Grizbeer said:
IroneagleXP said:
ilovethecats said:

LTCF and ABQ are smart enough to stay away from this train wreck.
LTCF is fishing and ABQ is eating popcorn.

jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
IroneagleXP said:

She's probably not there anyway, the window for an Outback hottie is about a year...she's probably dancing in Williston now.
HA HA HA!!!

jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
IroneagleXP said:

Actually moved over to JB's, they liked her experience with the bloomin onion.

bgbigdog said:
jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:
IroneagleXP said:

That's somebody's daughter you're talking about.

Grizbeer said:
bgbigdog said:
jodcon said:
CDAGRIZ said:

That's somebody's daughter you're talking about.

Perhaps Nooseman's. I heart they're into that stuff in Bozo.

Back