• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Courtland Fort to msu?

IroneagleXP said:
The funny thing about that Everett is that there is ZERO discussion about the raging dumpster fire that is UM on the bcn board. They don't give a fuk about your shit hole program near as much as you would like to believe. You're not that important. Comparatively, that should tell you something about you and your fellow ejizzers. You guys are an embarrassment and a joke. UM has lost so much respect it is a bit sad, even for me. Pride of Montana? You lost the right to say that a while ago, and everyone outside of your program knows it. When Stitt shits down both legs come game time maybe it will all come together and make more sense. 0 and 4.

Mostly there's zero discussion on bcn - 8 users and 12 guests?! :lol: :lol: :lol: : Users browsing this forum: bobcatfan4life, catatude, Cats15, catzz, DicTater, Google [Bot], GRZSLAYER, iheartmsu and 12 guests

The reason you and the rest of your ilk are here is because there's absolutely nothing happening on your forum...sad...dumpster fire...lol

The funny thing about that Everett is that there is ZERO discussion about the raging dumpster fire that is UM on the bcn board

That's likely because the GRIZ program is in great shape, so there's nothing for you guys like you, bracket and papaG to say. Go back to when JJ and Wilson were arrested and tell me there wasn't discussion on your board

FIFY, Nooseman.

bcn is an embarrassment and a joke

FIFY, Nooseman.

EverettGriz said:
The funny thing about that Everett is that there is ZERO discussion about the raging dumpster fire that is UM on the bcn board

That's likely because the GRIZ program is in great shape, so there's nothing for you guys like you, bracket and papaG to say. Go back to when JJ and Wilson were arrested and tell me there wasn't discussion on your board

FIFY, Nooseman.

bcn is an embarrassment and a joke

FIFY, Nooseman.

You are either staggeringly deluded into thinking your program is ok, or you are incredibly fucking stupid. I have limited time to discuss the ins and outs of how your program is not in "great shape", and don't want to spend that time talking with a cronie. Where is the all-witty CDA or alphajizz? You are not worthy everett. You may go now.

IroneagleXP said:
EverettGriz said:
Ohhh, now I feel terrible. I made Nooseman cry!! :cry:

Jesus you are bush league. I feel like I'm bantering with an 8 year old with autism. Seriously, where is CDA at.

The Nooseman cometh!!

64aab3f5b95329ffe65393ee6bf42f7b.jpg

IroneagleXP said:
The funny thing about that Everett is that there is ZERO discussion about the raging dumpster fire that is UM on the bcn board. They don't give a fuk about your shit hole program near as much as you would like to believe. You're not that important. Comparatively, that should tell you something about you and your fellow ejizzers. You guys are an embarrassment and a joke. UM has lost so much respect it is a bit sad, even for me. Pride of Montana? You lost the right to say that a while ago, and everyone outside of your program knows it. When Stitt shits down both legs come game time maybe it will all come together and make more sense. 0 and 4.

Right?

In kittyworld it always has been and always will Only be about the Griz.....None of you just can't Not Envy all day long, year after year...decade after decade

http://www.bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=35758" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Bear Axed said:
IroneagleXP said:

Right?

http://www.bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=35758" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

That thread ran from April 02 - April 06, and is about an MSU T- shirt design. Pales in comparison to the MSU content on egriz don't you think? Try again.

IroneagleXP said:
Bear Axed said:
IroneagleXP said:

Right?

That thread ran from April 02 - April 06, and is about an MSU T- shirt design. Pales in comparison to the MSU content on egriz don't you think? Try again.
In kittyworld it always has been and always will Only be about the Griz.....None of you just can't Not Envy all day long, year after year...decade after decade

Bear Axed said:
IroneagleXP said:
Bear Axed said:
IroneagleXP said:

Right?

If you actually believe that I feel bad for you.

IroneagleXP said:
Bear Axed said:
IroneagleXP said:
Bear Axed said:
Right?

Envy and UM no longer go together. Hasn't this decade. Look at this message board if you need proof. No program in the FCS is envious of the griz. No smack, just truth.

IroneagleXP said:
IroneagleXP said:
Bear Axed said:
IroneagleXP said:

Envy and UM no longer go together. Hasn't this decade. Look at this message board if you need proof. No program in the FCS is envious of the griz. No smack, just truth.

An MSU tee shirt that is all about MSU......yet every one of the Ideas is all about Griz envy?

Go Figure.....

EverettGriz said:
No program in the FCS is envious of the griz.

OFFS.

EVERY program in the FCS is envious of the GRIZ program, with the possible exception of NDSU.

I understand why you would think that, being a griz fan and having your rich tradition of winning (or use to have--this is an important part of reality that you need to rememeber). Makes sense. What I don't understand is how you can lack the objectivity to see that few people outside of griz nation think the way you do. 20 years ago, I would agree with you. Griz nation is a FAR CRY from what it was in the past. Look at all the bad press you currently have. It is STAGGERING. Believe me, NOBODY wants to be in your position. NOBODY. Now, lets take all the bad press, rape, blah blah out of it for now. You have an untested DII coach installing a drastically different offensive system. You have no idea if Stitt will come out and shock the conference or lay an egg....and frankly, the latter is more realistic, at least the first year. Griz are a good program. Always will be, but you are no where NEAR what you use to be in the past. A rich history of winning only gets you so much credit. The griz of late have been lack luster, FAR from envious, and you know it.

IroneagleXP said:
EverettGriz said:

OFFS.

EVERY program in the FCS is envious of the GRIZ program, with the possible exception of NDSU.

I understand why you would think that, being a griz fan and having your rich tradition of winning (or use to have--this is an important part of reality that you need to rememeber). Makes sense. What I don't understand is how you can lack the objectivity to see that few people outside of griz nation think the way you do. 20 years ago, I would agree with you. Griz nation is a FAR CRY from what it was in the past. Look at all the bad press you currently have. It is STAGGERING. Believe me, NOBODY wants to be in your position. NOBODY. Now, lets take all the bad press, rape, blah blah out of it for now. You have an untested DII coach installing a drastically different offensive system. You have no idea if Stitt will come out and shock the conference or lay an egg....and frankly, the latter is more realistic, at least the first year. Griz are a good program. Always will be, but you are no where NEAR what you use to be in the past. A rich history of winning only gets you so much credit. The griz of late have been lack luster, FAR from envious, and you know it.

I'm very envious of XP......he's posted here more in the past 6 months than I have in 5 or 6 years! So much time and so few interactions with people outside of incognito posts on a FCS-level football rival's message board in mid April. Go find a friend!!

Mousegriz said:
IroneagleXP said:
EverettGriz said:

OFFS.

I'm very envious of XP......he's posted here more in the past 6 months than I have in 5 or 6 years! So much time and so few interactions with people outside of incognito posts on a FCS-level football rival's message board in mid April. Go find a friend!!
I post a legit comment that speaks the truth and your response is that I have no life or friends. Typical griz trash.

IroneagleXP said:
EverettGriz said:

OFFS.

You're right, everybody in FCS wants to be MSU.

Let's look at the Tale of the Tape Jim....

MSU---------------------------------------UM
Men's Hoops - garbage............... Men's Hoops - NIT
Women's Hoops - .500................Women's Hoops - NCAA Tourney
Football - One and Done Again.....Football - 34-7, Quarters

Seems legit.

jodcon said:
IroneagleXP said:
EverettGriz said:

OFFS.

You're right, everybody in FCS wants to be MSU.

Let's look at the Tale of the Tape Jim....

MSU---------------------------------------UM
Men's Hoops - garbage............... Men's Hoops - NIT
Women's Hoops - .500................Women's Hoops - NCAA Tourney
Football - One and Done Again.....Football - 34-7, Quarters

Seems legit.

Where in my comments have I said that anyone wants to be envious of MSU? NDSU is the only program that can say that. Once again, griz trash. The fact that you even bring MSU into this is very telling, and typical.

holy shit. what an embarrassing thread. grown adults guys....we're GROWN adults. :shock:

jesus. just fast track it. save us time. cats go after a guy griz fans think is questionable. to prove the point they bring up past players that didn't work out. cats get defensive and point out griz players doing stupid shit. griz get defensive and point out those guys weren't as bad as previous cat players. cats get defensive and point out their guys weren't near as bad as griz players who apparrantly weren't as bad as previous cat players. then on and on and on...

don't you guys get tired of the same old shit?! :eek:

Back