• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Coyle stepped in and didn't miss a beat with the 1st string

Everything I've heard has been great about Brock's camp so far...what a great situation playing with that defense.

PDXGrizzly said:
10 year player? Geez.

Yeah, mainly ST, at least for the Hawks in years past... Good player, but if he struggles at Mike, where he has to control the D, and Brock doesn't, which seems apparent, then.....

They showed Brock and Brock talking to each other after the game. Two Montana kids had pretty good games tonight.....cool to watch.

Coyle was the #7 world wide trend on twitter tonight, but if you search his name you see more than half the tweets are from female fans swooning over the guy, ha ha. Great night on the field for him, hope he keeps it up!

watched the game this morning Brock looked pretty good. Got blown out by a running back one time where he let him get the corner. I'm thinking the backs are a little faster than he's used to. Looked good in pass coverage and filled holes really well. I saw 4-5 tackles, don't know if he had more than that. The hit on Anderson didn't look bad enough to concuss him but that's the way it works out sometimes. The running back that came in after Anderson must have been a big ol'bitch because it didn't matter who hit him they went backwards every time. Brock and others. Great to see the Montana boy get some licks in and he'll only get better from here. Healthy and lucky so far keep it up!

snap said:
Coyle just about took the ball carriers head off just now. Announcer said 'just the type of play you expect from a kid out of Montana'.

On that same play Brock Huard said :"....he's fast, in the flow, and he finishes." Quite an Opening Night for BC and he got LOTS of positive comments from all the local sportscasters here in Seattle. Former Hawk and Denver linebacker Dave Wyman (local sports talk radio personality) is a huge fan of Brock Often refers to his intelligence and is the one who called him a "trained killer".

Stay healthy BC and make that 53 man roster come Opening Day! :clap: :thumb:

Back