• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

CSU @ NDSU Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
toyota1 said:
havgrizfan, do you really believe that the Griz will come out with same type of emotion for St. Francis as they will for EWU, or an FBS opponent. And don't call me an NDS fan just because I don't post with emotion, bias, and what I am hoping for instead of reality. Emotion in a game is why inferior teams give championship teams a game and sometimes win that game. It was on display at the Olympics in basketball, it will be on display when the college football season starts, down to the high school level. This is why there are not many repeat championships as new champions at any level. The drive, doing extra sets, reps in the weight room, is easier to do when chasing the championship than it is when you have one. Teams become victims of their own success. People buy into what they read in papers, Internet, ect..., and sometimes lose to teams they shouldn't lose to. It is my opinion and the opinion of many others. If that makes me a moron so be it.

Are you comparing St. Francis to CSU?

HelenaHandBasket said:
NDSUSR said:
IdahoGrizFan said:
My questions is, how many people actually think CSU is a top 10 team?
CSU beats the Griz 70% on neutral field this year.
No disrespect. They are better than people think.

Based on what exactly?

An impossible hypothetical.

Such as:
The Griz would beat UNDSU 9/10 times on the moon this year.
UNDSU isn't as good as people think.

Its the first game of the season and you have only had your own team as a measuring stick. I would have a hard time believing the players weren't 100% into it. Where I do see let down, if anytime, is with late season bye weeks when the newness has worn off and the kids are starting to realize how far they are behind in their schoolwork and the aches and pains of busting your butt for months start to set in. I really can't remember the last time the Griz looked good coming out of a bye week. I'd bet the Byezun players were completely amped for the game against CSU. That said, I'd expect them to suffer a couple of losses this year.

Everett, here's a little quote for you and CDA( classless dumb ass) . No one cares what you think once they have realized how little of it you actually do. Here is another one. It's better to stay silent and look a fool than open your mouth and leave no doubt. LOL. YOU TWO OVER AND OVER,DAY AFTER DAY

toyota1 said:
Everett, here's a little quote for you and CDA( classless dumb ass) . No one cares what you think once they have realized how little of it you actually do. Here is another one. It's better to stay silent and look a fool than open your mouth and leave no doubt. LOL. YOU TWO OVER AND OVER,DAY AFTER DAY

Thanks. We always appreciate hearing from undsu fans about their opinion of eGriz posters. On eGriz. In a thread about a game which didn't involve MONTANA.

And as an aside, English is a fine language. Perhaps you should learn to communicate using it. Posting in gibberish like that above is a little too NoDakish.

toyota1 said:

Like I said, go find Tangquay and ask him how he treated that game. Go ask DeLuca who was furious about not being allowed to go back in. Go ask Kleiman, go ask Wentz, who wasn't even there, and was still pumped for it.

Htowngriz said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
NDSUSR said:
IdahoGrizFan said:

Based on what exactly?

Reasons and stuff

I have no clue if CS beats the Griz 7/10 times on a neutral field. What I do know is that the Griz have had a hell of a time with poly and their option attack...

What I do know is that I'd much rather get them at home during the playoffs than on the road...

toyota1 said:

That's "Certified" Dumb Ass to you, NoDak.
I was going to get up emotionally to really burn you on this post, but you're just not really a big game.

Can't you read and comprehend? Everyone knows how little you think. Now just shut up if you have nothing football related

2011BisonAlumni said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
NDSUSR said:
IdahoGrizFan said:

Based on what exactly?

Probably based on how poorly the Griz have historically performed against triple option teams.

And he was able to pull a 70% out of thin air based on that? Could I state that CSU beats UNDSU 95% on a neutral field based on them winning in OT at home?

Just so you know, I can have tickets to Griz games anytime I would like and I get to set with the administration, and I don't have to pay for them. These are the classy, educated people I get to be around, and not the hang on to coat tail fans like you two. I don't know where you educated at, but you should ask for your money back.The last game I attended was a playoff game against app. State and it was awesome, Griz won, and I was mountain lion hunting the rest of the time, what could be better. You two are not worthy of being Montana fans and embarrassment to the fanbase

toyota1 said:
Just so you know, I can have tickets to Griz games anytime I would like and I get to set with the administration, and I don't have to pay for them. These are the classy, educated people I get to be around, and not the hang on to coat tail fans like you two. I don't know where you educated at, but you should ask for your money back.The last game I attended was a playoff game against app. State and it was awesome, Griz won, and I was mountain lion hunting the rest of the time, what could be better. You two are not worthy of being Montana fans and embarrassment to the fanbase

I laughed.

HelenaHandBasket said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
NDSUSR said:

Based on what exactly?

Probably based on how poorly the Griz have historically performed against triple option teams.

And he was able to pull a 70% out of thin air based on that? Could I state that CSU beats UNDSU 95% on a neutral field based on them winning in OT at home?

Sure if that makes you feel better go ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back