• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

CSU @ NDSU Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
CDAGRIZ said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
NDSUSR said:
IdahoGrizFan said:
My questions is, how many people actually think CSU is a top 10 team?
CSU beats the Griz 70% on neutral field this year.
No disrespect. They are better than people think.

Based on what exactly?

An impossible hypothetical.

Such as:
The Griz would beat UNDSU 9/10 times on the moon this year.
UNDSU isn't as good as people think.
Thank goodness there are no games scheduled on the moon this year.

1. UNDSU lineman would only average 50 lbs.
2. UMSU would have a terrible time throwing the ball in that atmosphere against UNDSU's relatively untested secondary.
3. People would be rolling their ankles and blowing out knees constantly in the craters - turf would be similar to the field in the UNDSU-Towson championship game.
4. The 9/10 would probably be because UMSU has the advantage when it comes to playing in low oxygen conditions - UMSU players condition in altitude.
5. How many decibels would the crowds produce? - I bet the deafening would be silent. "We've got spirit, yes we do, we've got spirit, how 'bout you?!!" followed by "We got more, we got more."...oh, the hilarity.
6. The transportation costs and lodging would be a nightmare for both teams and their fan bases.
7. Finally, who would be the home team, since according to multiple posts here, this might just determine the winner.

I am sure I have left many, many other logistical and strategic problems out, but I have a solution: Let's hope both teams play well this season and have it settled it in Frisco (if the FCS Selection Committee will allow it). That would be fun!

toyota1 said:
Just so you know, I can have tickets to Griz games anytime I would like and I get to set with the administration, and I don't have to pay for them. These are the classy, educated people I get to be around, and not the hang on to coat tail fans like you two. I don't know where you educated at, but you should ask for your money back.The last game I attended was a playoff game against app. State and it was awesome, Griz won, and I was mountain lion hunting the rest of the time, what could be better. You two are not worthy of being Montana fans and embarrassment to the fanbase

I gotta agree with toyota on this post. Everest and CDA are embarrassing a once proud institution.

yeager_fan said:
toyota1 said:
Just so you know, I can have tickets to Griz games anytime I would like and I get to set with the administration, and I don't have to pay for them. These are the classy, educated people I get to be around, and not the hang on to coat tail fans like you two. I don't know where you educated at, but you should ask for your money back.The last game I attended was a playoff game against app. State and it was awesome, Griz won, and I was mountain lion hunting the rest of the time, what could be better. You two are not worthy of being Montana fans and embarrassment to the fanbase

I gotta agree with toyota on this post. Everest and CDA are embarrassing a once proud institution.

Thanks Chuck. Stop by eGriz any time.

yeager_fan said:
toyota1 said:

Really? They are embarrassing the institution? Here I always thought they would just be embarrassing themselves. Nothing personal Everett and CDA.

2011BisonAlumni said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
Based on what exactly?

Probably based on how poorly the Griz have historically performed against triple option teams.

And he was able to pull a 70% out of thin air based on that? Could I state that CSU beats UNDSU 95% on a neutral field based on them winning in OT at home?

Sure if that makes you feel better go ahead.

No need to feel better, just decided to pull some number out of my ass just like he did. I don't care if it made him feel better.

HelenaHandBasket said:
toyota1 said:

I laughed.

so did I especially when he tells them two get there money back for they're edumacation becuz they didnt get a very good one you now whut I mean

HelenaHandBasket said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Probably based on how poorly the Griz have historically performed against triple option teams.

And he was able to pull a 70% out of thin air based on that? Could I state that CSU beats UNDSU 95% on a neutral field based on them winning in OT at home?

No need to feel better, just decided to pull some number out of my ass just like he did. I don't care if it made him feel better.

Okay sounds good. I am guessing it is irrelevant as it is highly unlikely the Griz play CSU this year.

yeager_fan said:
toyota1 said:

:lol:
You're better than this.

2011BisonAlumni said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

Okay sounds good. I am guessing it is irrelevant as it is highly unlikely the Griz play CSU this year.

There you go! You've got it! Fancy NoDak book learnin'!

toyota1 said:

Well, when you put it that way . . . I still can't understand what you are trying to say.

CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

The only 70% odds I can take on the Griz getting beat is of they end up in the national championship game. Historically they have lost 71% of those games. Not good.

CDAGRIZ said:
toyota1 said:

Well, when you put it that way . . . I still can't understand what you are trying to say.
:thumb:

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
HelenaHandBasket said:

The only 70% odds I can take on the Griz getting beat is of they end up in the national championship game. Historically they have lost 71% of those games. Not good.

Yep, we made those games during the CAA's heyday and before dominant programs like App and GSU left. But congrats on dominating a watered-down FCS!

toyota1 said:
And we care about who you sit with??

Htowngriz said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Yep, we made those games during the CAA's heyday and before dominant programs like App and GSU left. But congrats on dominating a watered-down FCS!

Did the Griz ever get beat by App State or Georgia Southern in that game? FYI NDSU did have to play Georgia Southern in order to win the national championship game. Twice actually. 2011 semi finals and 2012 semi finals.

Some programs have left but they have been replaced by other good programs.

If the FCS is watered down, why aren't the Griz racking up national championship runner up trophies?

'68griz said:
toyota1 said:
And we care about who you sit with??

Me and should of care who sit with him k four , to to know to man who educate at school n7icer . ! Piano .

2011BisonAlumni said:
Htowngriz said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Did the Griz ever get beat by App State or Georgia Southern in that game? FYI NDSU did have to play Georgia Southern in order to win the national championship game. Twice actually. 2011 semi finals and 2012 semi finals.

If the FCS is watered down, why aren't the Griz racking up national championship runner up trophies?

Sorry for asking. Forgot about 2000. There have been so many losses by the Griz in that game it is hard to keep track. The only ones I really remember were the back to back losses in 2008 and 2009 when they were heavily favored going into those games.

2011BisonAlumni said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Htowngriz said:
2011BisonAlumni said:

Sorry for asking. Forgot about 2000. There have been so many losses by the Griz in that game it is hard to keep track. The only ones I really remember were the back to back losses in 2008 and 2009 when they were heavily favored going into those games.

Seriously, why are you still here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back