• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dalton Daum: Should he play right away?

AllWeatherFan said:
I TOLD you he shouldn't have redshirted! :lol:

Oh well, he's gone.

Next!
This doesn't prove a f.....g thing. There are 1000's of reasons a student athlete could exit a program early... :egriz: P.S. What is so f.....g funny?

CV Griz Fan said:
grizatwork said:
If he can beat people out to play now he should play. If he can't he should red-shirt. Don't know what is so hard about this.

Someone posting with a common sense answer. How refreshing....

There's a difference between beating out a starter for an more extended playing time..

Why waste a RS year on ST and cameo appearances here and there as opposed to having a year to mature, work out, get comfortable and enjoy the progression through college as a student/athlete..

Then be better positioned to kick ass?

rimrockgriz said:
What is so f.....g funny?

"Irony" - a state of affairs or an event that seems deliberately contrary to what one expects and is often amusing as a result.

A bunch of grown adults are sitting around discussing whether a kid should play as a true frosh, while, unbeknownst to them, the kid has bigger issues to deal with, such as whether or not he even wants to be on the team. That could be considered "ironic."

And in this case, it's not the kid with the bigger issues that's "funny," it's the adults.

AllWeatherFan said:
A bunch of grown adults are sitting around discussing whether a kid should play as a true frosh, while, unbeknownst to them, the kid has bigger issues to deal with, such as whether or not he even wants to be on the team. That could be considered "ironic."

And in this case, it's not the kid with the bigger issues that's "funny," it's the adults.
Especially the ones shouting that it's "nobody's business" who then went screaming out the front door with their Orphan Annie decoder rings drawn specifically to MAKE IT THEIR BUSINESS.

Like a bunch of schoolgirls "if you know, PM me! I NEED to know!"

Latest posts

Back