• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

DATELINE, Now with JJ content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
UMGriz75 said:
getgrizzy said:
Also your "Fabulist" reference and adjoining story bring little to the table. Even if everything your intern said is true it doesn't mean the accuser is lying. All that did was make you sound desperate, again. You've somehow made the whole situation personal for yourself and its bleeding out your pores. You don't have any clear cut, smoking gun evidence, yet you're treating any discussion on the matter as if you do. Pretty sad.
The fact that you continue to try and rewrite the actual evidence -- frequently admitting you apparently missed most of what was actually said at trial -- over three years later is not just evidence that you made the "whole situation personal and its bleeding out your pores," it's evidence of both an obsession and a penchant for rewriting history to suit your personal needs and you do appear very needy on this one.

This was a case that should not have gone to trial, and because it did, unfairly targeted a fine young man with something he will unfortunately carry for the rest of his life -- a condition you obviously seek to promote, a "personal goal" disgusting enough all by itself aside from doing so with distorted and selective "interpretations" of oddities like your views, opinions and cogent psychological analysis of the "conversation in the car."
You saying this is a case that shouldn't have gone to trial is yet another self-inflicted wound for you. I won't say it should or should not have. I accepted the guilty verdict and I accepted the County's decision to prosecute. In this circumstance you've exhibited an inability to be reasonable or forthright. Had JJ been taped confessing I think you may still not accept there is a chance that he was guilty.

getgrizzy said:
Also your "Fabulist" reference and adjoining story bring little to the table. Even if everything your intern said is true it doesn't mean the accuser is lying. All that did was make you sound desperate, again. You've somehow made the whole situation personal for yourself and its bleeding out your pores. You don't have any clear cut, smoking gun evidence, yet you're treating any discussion on the matter as if you do. Pretty sad.

getgrizzy said:
I've never once said the accuser isn't lying. Speaking of fucked up.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You are priceless. Really.

AZGrizFan said:
getgrizzy said:

getgrizzy said:
I've never once said the accuser isn't lying. Speaking of f***[*] up.

My comment is not a statement that the accuser isn't lying. I mean, you did go to school didn't you? This isn't that difficult, unless you're just trying to make yourself believe you know something for a fact.

Here's some advice: don't try to twist my words or the facts around and you won't have to "put up" with me and embarrass yourself and our fan base in this or related threads.

getgrizzy said:
AZGrizFan said:
getgrizzy said:

getgrizzy said:

My comment is not a statement that the accuser isn't lying. I mean, you did go to school didn't you? This isn't that difficult, unless you're just trying to make yourself believe you know something for a fact.

Here's some advice: don't try to twist my words or the facts around and you won't have to "put up" with me and embarrass yourself and our fan base in this or related threads.

Nobody needs to twist your words. You do an awesome job at that already. :thumb:

AZGrizFan said:
getgrizzy said:
AZGrizFan said:
getgrizzy said:

getgrizzy said:

Nobody needs to twist your words. You do an awesome job at that already. :thumb:

This is so typical of getgrizzy. He concludes that AZ is embarrassing himself and the fan base, when it's actually the opposite of that. While I have come to accept gg for what he posts (he sure is consistent), I virtually never agree with any point he is making or asserting. There isn't another poster who consistently looks at the same situation or facts, and concludes the opposite of what I conclude and what most of you conclude. There seems to be a moralistic element to him. Example: JJ continues the relationship with the woman knowing that it's likely not going to be anything of significance but that it may or may not lead to sex. Therefore JJ is immoral and not a good person. Others point out that 90% or so of guys do the same things. Also, any arrest, charge or insinuation from the Missoulian, and the player is guilty for life (okay, no charges, dropped charges, not-guility, doesn't mean they are innocent). gg seems to be unable to look beyond these initial things, to determine what actually occurred or didn't occur. He just keeps the links to the initial stories and posts them from time to time.

No one really needs to say the accuser was or wasn't lying, she pretty much admitted she was lying at trial. With her own words everyone in that courtroom knew she lied after about 10 minutes of testimony from her. Getgrizzy ( or Gwen ) wants to use JJs own words against him but refuses to use hers. This is stupid and I will never post on this subject again, unless I feel like it.

getgrizzy said:
AZGrizFan said:
getgrizzy said:

getgrizzy said:

My comment is not a statement that the accuser isn't lying.
Gwen, as the self-anointed moral police of egriz, I'm curious, which was worse in your mind: JJ's one-night-stand or the girl lying about it to the tune of criminal charges? Serious question.

AZGrizFan said:
getgrizzy said:
AZGrizFan said:
getgrizzy said:

getgrizzy said:

Then why are you still doing it? :lol:

PR: there is no moralistic accent to my posts as you well know. The point was that his defense team got into this moral equation by painting him as an alter boy with the team chaplain as a witness and numerous references to him doing church things. I think it was quite the contrast to the facts brought forth by himself and others about his behavior on the night in question. I'm not sure how you can disagree with that, but I'm sure you'll try.

As usual the above isn't me saying JJ is guilty or that the girl isn't lying.

So every time I say anything regarding JJ and his accuser do I have to put in a disclaimer (this isn't saying he's guilty or this isn't saying she's not lying) in the post?

For the love of God would someone PLEASE press "flush"!!!!!

Cereal-in-toilet-flush.gif

EverettGriz said:
For the love of God would someone PLEASE press "flush"!!!!!

Cereal-in-toilet-flush.gif

You can tell that cereal is a generic knock off brand of honey nut cheerios cause nobody in their right mind would spend that much money dumping a whole box of honey nut cheerios in toilet to create this gif..

:cool:

getgrizzy said:
PR: there is no moralistic accent to my posts as you well know. The point was that his defense team got into this moral equation by painting him as an alter boy with the team chaplain as a witness and numerous references to him doing church things.
Good God, speaking of pious moralizing. The girl had practically been stalking him, admittedly to have sex ("Jordy, I'd do you any time!"). He obliged her.

As Suzy Boylan inexplicably argued at Closing, "real rapists want to control the confrontation, the circumstances, the time, and the place." Which is why JJ chose to go to her house rather than his own empty house, where she had two roommates, one with the Springfield Armory under his bed, the other sitting outside the door, to watch a horrible Grade B movie about a high school slut, just because it made sense in order to commit a "rape" and to be able to "get away with it." The circumstances alone, as Boylan argued, were implausible at the outset.

In consensual, or even "seeking" situations, there is nothing immoral these days about consensual sex, except to mindless hypocrites who have an agenda and even after three years, can't let it go.

"I'm sorry," says "getgrizzly, " but I cannot permit religious people to have consensual sex, and if they do, I will follow them around on the internet and persecute them, because I am moral and they are not. I have one rule, 'no sex until marriage,' and I am going to make football quarterbacks pay for my religious beliefs." :twisted:

UMGriz75 said:
getgrizzy said:
PR: there is no moralistic accent to my posts as you well know. The point was that his defense team got into this moral equation by painting him as an alter boy with the team chaplain as a witness and numerous references to him doing church things.
Good God, speaking of pious moralizing. The girl had practically been stalking him, admittedly to have sex ("Jordy, I'd do you any time!"). He obliged her.

As Suzy Boylan inexplicably argued at Closing, "real rapists want to control the confrontation, the circumstances, the time, and the place." Which is why JJ chose to go to her house rather than his own empty house, where she had two roommates, one with the Springfield Armory under his bed, the other sitting outside the door, to watch a horrible Grade B movie about a high school slut, just because it made sense in order to commit a "rape" and to be able to "get away with it." The circumstances alone, as Boylan argued, were implausible at the outset.

In consensual, or even "seeking" situations, there is nothing immoral these days about consensual sex, except to mindless hypocrites who have an agenda and even after three years, can't let it go.

"I'm sorry," says "getgrizzly, " but I cannot permit religious people to have consensual sex, and if they do, I will follow them around on the internet and persecute them, because I am moral and they are not. I have one rule, 'no sex until marriage,' and I am going to make football quarterbacks pay for my religious beliefs." :twisted:
Oh yeah that's what I said. :roll: Good grief if you're so sure of yourself why are you making so much crap up.

Getgrizzy, I have an honest, non-smack, non-twisting your words question for you, and I wonder if you'd be willing to answer it honestly. Why does a fan of Montana State University athletics, and in particular, Bobcat football, care so much about the Jordan Johnson case? He doesn't play for or have anything remotely to do with MSU athletics or MSU football. The only connection between JJ and MSU football is that he was 3-0 against the Cats. Is that why you are so passionate about this subject? If not, what is it? I'm actually really curious to know that because you seem to care an awful lot about this case, or now, the non-case that it is. Would you be willing to give an honest answer as to why you care so much?

P.S. If it's the "I'm a tax payer in Montana so it affects me" answer, then I will just ask you to skip it, because, the tax payer thing as it relates to college athletics is the single dumbest and most lame excuse for caring about said athletics in the book IMO.

getgrizzy said:
UMGriz75 said:
getgrizzy said:

Oh yeah that's what I said. :roll: Good grief if you're so sure of yourself why are you making so much crap up.

STFU, please. This is about cereal now.
I was surprised to learn recently that classic Cap'n Crunch is actually supposed to be shaped like little treasure chests. The more you know . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back