• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

DATELINE, Now with JJ content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
havgrizfan said:
Getgrizzy, I have an honest, non-smack, non-twisting your words question for you, and I wonder if you'd be willing to answer it honestly. Why does a fan of Montana State University athletics, and in particular, Bobcat football, care so much about the Jordan Johnson case? He doesn't play for or have anything remotely to do with MSU athletics or MSU football. The only connection between JJ and MSU football is that he was 3-0 against the Cats. Is that why you are so passionate about this subject? If not, what is it? I'm actually really curious to know that because you seem to care an awful lot about this case, or now, the non-case that it is. Would you be willing to give an honest answer as to why you care so much?

P.S. If it's the "I'm a tax payer in Montana so it affects me" answer, then I will just ask you to skip it, because, the tax payer thing as it relates to college athletics is the single dumbest and most lame excuse for caring about said athletics in the book IMO.
Do you really think someone has to be a Cat fan to question the off base comments regarding this accusation and trial? You don't have to answer that question. I just think it's hilarious that anyone would be so in love with a sports team to think someone must be a fan of their rival and not a fan of the same team when they question people who are obviously twisting facts just to save face even if it isn't their own face. This is a college, not your son or daughter. You don't really care about JJ. You care about UM football. If he was NAU's quarterback or just a student here you couldn't care less.

enhanced-buzz-3526-1367622127-4.jpg

enhanced-buzz-8934-1367622266-10.jpg

enhanced-buzz-4142-1367622554-0.jpg

enhanced-buzz-5290-1367624205-0.jpg

enhanced-buzz-2936-1367622460-3.jpg

Getgrizzy, my bad, I honestly thought I read somewhere along the way that you were an MSU fan. If you aren't, then my bad for misunderstanding. But fine, even as a fan of the Grizzlies, if that's what you are, then why care so much about this issue? Especially NOW? It's so long over. Jordan Johnson doesn't even play for, or go to school at UM anymore. I was seriously just trying to understand why you're so passionate about this one thing?

Havre, 75, PR, etc etc - please point out where I said JJ should've been found guilty or that his accuser was telling the truth. If you can't then please stop with the personal attacks and try to discuss the topic like an adult.

Getgrizzy, PLEASE POINT out the personal attack from me? I'd LOVE to see that one. It doesn't exist, unless you call me thinking you were a fan of MSU a personal attack.lol. I asked you a direct, and HONEST question.

havgrizfan said:
Getgrizzy, PLEASE POINT out the personal attack from me? I'd LOVE to see that one. It doesn't exist, unless you call me thinking you were a fan of MSU a personal attack.lol. I asked you a direct, and HONEST question.
Yes. Calling me a Cat fan is a personal attack. It's abusive and about the worst thing you can call someone in this forum is it not? I'm asking you politely to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back