• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Daum commits!

Funny how posters who don't have a clue about the game of football and who don't know what's going on with the program, talk like they do.

dumpsterfire_zps9autkrga.png

PlayerRep said:
Funny how posters who don't have a clue about the game of football and who don't know what's going on with the program, talk like they do.

Funny how posters who haven't played football (or done anything more athletic than press the "volume up" button on the remote control --it's just a fact of life that hearing decreases markedly with advanced age) since 1944, and haven't had any connections to the football program in 10 years still talk like they do.

EverettGriz said:
PlayerRep said:

Funny how posters who haven't played football (or done anything more athletic than press the "volume up" button on the remote control --it's just a fact of life that hearing decreases markedly with advanced age) since 1944, and haven't had any connections to the football program in 10 years still talk like they do.

Come on EG. This borders on elder abuse dude. Player wants to be part of the team. He is ridiculously creepy, arrogant and a total whiney bitch that has Bob Hauck's used jock hanging on his bedroom wall. His posts scream of the need to be part of something special that no other person can has access to. Pathetic really. Sitting at home all alone waiting for Bob to call. I say let him ramble on incessantly. Obviously this board is all he has. Poor guy. Some of his posts are so over the top I wonder many times if he really exists? Caricature?

Copper Griz said:
EverettGriz said:
PlayerRep said:

Come on EG. This borders on elder abuse dude. Player wants to be part of the team. He is ridiculously creepy, arrogant and a total whiney bitch that has Bob Hauck's used jock hanging on his bedroom wall. His posts scream of the need to be part of something special that no other person has access to. Pathetic really. Sitting at home all alone waiting for Bob to call. I say let him ramble on incessantly. Obviously this board is all he has. Poor guy. Some of his posts are so over the top I wonder many times if he really exists? Caricature?

doc3kgt said:

Watch this while thinking of the Bobcat "program" and tell me you don't laugh, just a lil' bit.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anv9p-DfQTc&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Liquor up front! said:
Funny how posters change their attitude of kid in less than 18 months! Good luck Dalton

Its really only a few, that really contribute nothing. They troll, think they are funny- about as funny as watching rocks grow IMO, they have no life, when the do add something value - that value is dissing young 17-18 year olds. Choices are not easy at that age, but then these same posters simply ignore that fact.

The truth is the posters are ego driven, they have a belief of themselves of self importance. Get rid of those trolls, and this site would be so much better.

ordigger said:
Liquor up front! said:
Funny how posters change their attitude of kid in less than 18 months! Good luck Dalton

Its really only a few, that really contribute nothing. They troll, think they are funny- about as funny as watching rocks grow IMO, they have no life, when the do add something value - that value is dissing young 17-18 year olds. Choices are not easy at that age, but then these same posters simply ignore that fact.

The truth is the posters are ego driven, they have a belief of themselves of self importance. Get rid of those trolls, and this site would be so much better.

Please stop advocating banning posters you disagree with. Grow a pair, you are an adult. Ignore posters you find abhorrent. Simple as that. There are quite a few posters who are total hacks, as we know, but I will fight for their right to post. Mods are already too heavy-handed in banning posters.

Copper Griz said:
EverettGriz said:
PlayerRep said:

Come on EG. This borders on elder abuse dude. Player wants to be part of the team. He is ridiculously creepy, arrogant and a total whiney bitch that has Bob Hauck's used jock hanging on his bedroom wall. His posts scream of the need to be part of something special that no other person can has access to. Pathetic really. Sitting at home all alone waiting for Bob to call. I say let him ramble on incessantly. Obviously this board is all he has. Poor guy. Some of his posts are so over the top I wonder many times if he really exists? Caricature?

What's even funnier is that he is not even a UM grad, so why does he spend so much time trying to be important in Grizland? The answer should be obvious to all.

ordigger said:
Liquor up front! said:

He chose to not do what was expected of him and he chose to quit instead of work to meet those expectations. Looks like he has no problem making choices to me.

HelenaHandBasket said:
He chose to not do what was expected of him and he chose to quit instead of work to meet those expectations. Looks like he has no problem making choices to me.
Do you know him? Have you spoken with him?

Atlanta Griz1 said:
Copper Griz said:
EverettGriz said:
PlayerRep said:

What's even funnier is that he is not even a UM grad, so why does he spend so much time trying to be important in Grizland? The answer should be obvious to all.

Why doesn't this surprise me? I wonder if anyone else in the ejizz boy band didn't actually go to um...

HelenaHandBasket said:
ordigger said:
Liquor up front! said:

Your wasting your time on posters who would make John Scolinos turn over in his grave. They routinely find reason to expand the strike zone for poor young athletes. What's so pathetic is they think they are the ones helping these young men when in fact, it's coaches and parents like these posters who mold kids into the shape they are in when they arrive at camp, undisciplined, arrogant and incapable of accepting responsibility. They criticize Stitt not knowing what he was doing was trying to help Daum in the best way possible.

Here's John's take on what they are doing:

“You’re probably all wondering why I’m wearing home plate around my neck. Or maybe you think I escaped from Camarillo State Hospital,” he said, his voice growing irascible. I laughed along with the others, acknowledging the possibility. “No,” he continued, “I may be old, but I’m not crazy. The reason I stand before you today is to share with you baseball people what I’ve learned in my life, what I’ve learned about home plate in my 78 years.”

Several hands went up when Scolinos asked how many Little League coaches were in the room. “Do you know how wide home plate is in Little League?” After a pause, someone offered, “Seventeen inches,” more question than answer.

“That’s right,” he said. “How about in Babe Ruth? Any Babe Ruth coaches in the house?”

Another long pause.

“Seventeen inches?”came a guess from another reluctant coach.

“That’s right,” said Scolinos. “Now, how many high school coaches do we have in the room?” Hundreds of hands shot up, as the pattern began to appear. “How wide is home plate in high school baseball?”

“Seventeen inches,” they said, sounding more confident.

“You’re right!” Scolinos barked. “And you college coaches, how wide is home plate in college?”

“Seventeen inches!” we said, in unison.

“Any Minor League coaches here? How wide is home plate in pro ball?”

“Seventeen inches!”

“RIGHT! And in the Major Leagues, how wide home plate is in the Major Leagues?”

“Seventeen inches!”

“SEV-EN-TEEN INCHES!” he confirmed, his voice bellowing off the walls. “And what do they do with a a Big League pitcher who can’t throw the ball over seventeen inches?” Pause. “They send him to Pocatello!” he hollered, drawing raucous laughter.

“What they don’t do is this: they don’t say, ‘Ah, that’s okay, Jimmy. You can’t hit a seventeen-inch target? We’ll make it eighteen inches, or nineteen inches. We’ll make it twenty inches so you have a better chance of hitting it. If you can’t hit that, let us know so we can make it wider still, say twenty-five inches.'”

Pause.

“Coaches …”

Pause.

” … what do we do when our best player shows up late to practice? When our team rules forbid facial hair and a guy shows up unshaven? What if he gets caught drinking? Do we hold him accountable? Or do we change the rules to fit him, do we widen home plate?

http://www.sperrybaseballlife.com/stay-at-17-inches/

doc3kgt said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
Copper Griz said:
EverettGriz said:

Why doesn't this surprise me? I wonder if anyone else in the ejizz boy band didn't actually go to um...

You realize he was referring to PlayaRape, correct, collie molester?

And I personally know at least half a dozen posters on lilbronation.com who didn't attend Bozo Cow College (so, roughly 70% of the entire fan base). In fact, I wasn't aware it was a requirement to be a fan of a program. Hell, I wonder how Notre Dame does it. They only graduate a few thousand kids a year, but they have millions of fans. msu math skills, I guess.....

EverettGriz said:
doc3kgt said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
Copper Griz said:

You realize he was referring to PlayaRape, correct, collie molester?

And I personally know at least half a dozen posters on lilbronation.com who didn't attend Bozo Cow College (so, roughly 70% of the entire fan base). In fact, I wasn't aware it was a requirement to be a fan of a program. Hell, I wonder how Notre Dame does it. They only graduate a few thousand kids a year, but they have millions of fans. msu math skills, I guess.....
lilbronation.com? Bozo Cow College? Oh, aren't you the clever one!! Combine this with your "prepare to win championships" lines and adoration and cheerleading for everything CDA says and it paints the picture of one pathetic loser. Quit trying to be witty everytime you're on here and post something with some content or that might spark a serious conversation.

Back