• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Daum commits!

getgrizzy said:
EverettGriz said:
doc3kgt said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
What's even funnier is that he is not even a UM grad, so why does he spend so much time trying to be important in Grizland? The answer should be obvious to all.

Why doesn't this surprise me? I wonder if anyone else in the ejizz boy band didn't actually go to um...

You realize he was referring to PlayaRape, correct, collie molester?

And I personally know at least half a dozen posters on lilbronation.com who didn't attend Bozo Cow College (so, roughly 70% of the entire fan base). In fact, I wasn't aware it was a requirement to be a fan of a program. Hell, I wonder how Notre Dame does it. They only graduate a few thousand kids a year, but they have millions of fans. msu math skills, I guess.....
lilbronation.com? Bozo Cow College? Oh, aren't you the clever one!! Combine this with your "prepare to win championships" lines and adoration and cheerleading for everything CDA says and it paints the picture of one pathetic loser. Quit trying to be witty everytime you're on here and post something with some content or that might spark a serious conversation.

Yeah, because you''re so good that that. GMAFB. :? :roll:

EverettGriz said:
getgrizzy said:
EverettGriz said:
doc3kgt said:
Why doesn't this surprise me? I wonder if anyone else in the ejizz boy band didn't actually go to um...

And I personally know at least half a dozen posters on lilbronation.com who didn't attend Bozo Cow College (so, roughly 70% of the entire fan base). In fact, I wasn't aware it was a requirement to be a fan of a program. Hell, I wonder how Notre Dame does it. They only graduate a few thousand kids a year, but they have millions of fans. msu math skills, I guess.....
lilbronation.com? Bozo Cow College? Oh, aren't you the clever one!! Combine this with your "prepare to win championships" lines and adoration and cheerleading for everything CDA says and it paints the picture of one pathetic loser. Quit trying to be witty everytime you're on here and post something with some content or that might spark a serious conversation.

Hey, I'm not on here trying to be funny or trying to be good at that.

getgrizzy said:
EverettGriz said:
getgrizzy said:
EverettGriz said:

Hey, I'm not on here trying to be funny to be good at that.

Or to make sense, evidently.

Atlanta Griz1 said:
Copper Griz said:
EverettGriz said:
PlayerRep said:
Funny how posters who don't have a clue about the game of football and who don't know what's going on with the program, talk like they do.

Funny how posters who haven't played football (or done anything more athletic than press the "volume up" button on the remote control --it's just a fact of life that hearing decreases markedly with advanced age) since 1944, and haven't had any connections to the football program in 10 years still talk like they do.

Come on EG. This borders on elder abuse dude. Player wants to be part of the team. He is ridiculously creepy, arrogant and a total whiney bitch that has Bob Hauck's used jock hanging on his bedroom wall. His posts scream of the need to be part of something special that no other person can has access to. Pathetic really. Sitting at home all alone waiting for Bob to call. I say let him ramble on incessantly. Obviously this board is all he has. Poor guy. Some of his posts are so over the top I wonder many times if he really exists? Caricature?

What's even funnier is that he is not even a UM grad, so why does he spend so much time trying to be important in Grizland? The answer should be obvious to all.

What's even funnier are posters who post about their imaginary conversations, about other posters, with bar patrons, other posters, coaches, parents and ex-players. Especially when they talk about the conversations having been in a bar in Missoula when they weren't in the bar, and in fact were posting from several states away.

I can just imagine the conversation, in the grocery store, bar or UM event. "Mick, you don't know me, but I post on egriz. If there is time, let's talk about football. But first, what do you think of poster X (or real name)? Would you mind if we had a short discussion about her/him, so I can post that we laughed about her/him? Would you mind giving me poster X's phone number? Oh, that's okay; I'll just make it up our conversation and post about it anyway."

Good luck to Mr Daum, don't know him - but I'd never wish ill on anyone, unlike so many "Griz" fans. Nothing wrong to moving on in life, and finding a better situation. Sometimes people start off in college in one major, and then change it because it wasn't a good fit. Perhaps they had a conflict with a professor, or missed some classes - perhaps they simply didn't like their choice.

The great thing is changes can be made at a young age. Much harder to change our direction as we get older, although I've had to reinvent myself a couple of times. There is nothing wrong with that - a fact that escapes some posters in this thread.

Seriously, Or. Quit being the board's drama queen.

No one in this thread has wished ill on the kid. Many have said they won't root for him, myself included. There's a marked difference in the two. I don't want him to fail, but I will NOT root for him. I would suspect that not only would Daum himself understand that, he'd probably agree completely with it.

EverettGriz said:

No one in this thread has wished ill on the kid. Many have said they won't root for him, myself included. There's a marked difference in the two. I don't want him to fail, but I will NOT root for him. I would suspect that not only would Daum himself understand that, he'd probably agree completely with it.
+1

Likewise, will young Mr. Daum be rooting for the Griz in the future? Hope not. I hope he roots for the team that he plays for. Heck, he may even hate the Griz going forward. (a hush falls over the crowd)

EverettGriz said:

+1

The high and mighty is strong with this one.....

Daum commits? Verbose contributors to this mess should be committed. It's like a 5 minute trip for a six pack becoming a marathon detouring through Toronto and Tallahassee before finding the cooler.

Silvertip said:
Daum commits? Verbose contributors to this mess should be committed. It's like a 5 minute trip for a six pack becoming a marathon detouring through Toronto and Tallahassee before finding the cooler.

You live in Colorado and drink lagers? Move up to the big time. There are some great microbreweries in CO.

Atlanta Griz1 said:
Silvertip said:

You live in Colorado and drink lagers? Move up to the big time. There are some great microbreweries in CO.

I always figured Tip to be an appletini type....

UMGriz75 said:
Umista said:
And all the time I thought this thread was about Daum.

Turns out........ it's all about us.
It always is. :thumb:

75. What I propose is really quite simple. A throwdown at the Mo Club. You bring your fancy Pickett slide rule and I'll bring my old beat-up K&E Deci-Lon. We'll both run through a standard course of random problems (ISRC approved) and the winner will have his cheeseburger and large number of PBR drafts paid for by the loser. In the unlikely event of a tie, the first one out the back door wins. I'll let you know when next I'll be in the area. Let's get it on!

snap said:
UMGriz75 said:
Umista said:
And all the time I thought this thread was about Daum.

Turns out........ it's all about us.
It always is. :thumb:

75. What I propose is really quite simple. A throwdown at the Mo Club. You bring your fancy Pickett slide rule and I'll bring my old beat-up K&E Deci-Lon. We'll both run through a standard course of random problems (ISRC approved) and the winner will have his cheeseburger and large number of PBR drafts paid for by the loser. In the unlikely event of a tie, the first one out the back door wins. I'll let you know when next I'll be in the area. Let's get it on!
The "Picklett" is not one of those cheap plastic ones. It is the real deal, solid stainless steel, with an edge.

Back