• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

(Early) Wyoming Score Predictions

38-20 Wyoming.

Not trying to be overly negative, it's just a prediction. I think it'll be one of those games where after the first quarter it's semi-close, but they pull away from us in the 2nd & 3rd and end up winning fairly easily with us getting an 'excuse me' touchdown or FG towards the end of the game to make it look like it was closer than it actually was.

Hope I'm wrong! I'd love to see us upset Wyoming.

Just watched the Griz/Cat highlights posted in another thread....ANOTHER example of a game where we basically played like shit for (Special Teams in this case) the first 15-20 minutes of the game. Blocked punt, punt return allowed for a TD, blocked FG....In this case it's like the Griz thought kickoff was 45 minutes later than it actually was.

We do that against Wyoming and we'll be down 21-0 before we can blink.

poorgriz said:
nzone said:
: I like our chances against wyo better than msu against Arkansas State. Good grief their gonna get killed. :yikes:

Not so much. Ash has been oh so close a few times to notching the FBS win... But they keep squeaking out W's. This might be the year the monkey comes off.

I like our chances against WYO than the Cats against about half the teams they play this year!

In the for what it's worth department...Wyoming tix are $48 thru GrizTix...$40 thru the UW ticket office...plenty remain available.

Not counting the Vadals I believe the last I-A team we beat was the Beavs!?

It would be nice for us to win. However I think this game turns out like most play up games we go into. The team knows not to totally look past us. For sure Craig B will have his team ready for this.

Pokes 38
Griz 17

Mistakes cost us this game. It serves as an eye opener and when Griz go play at NDSU they are tuned in.

Until I see this O-line come together I'm thinking it'll be a lower scoring game, and before fall camp rolls in... a loss. Maybe a 20-10 kind of loss. Way too hard to make a prediction without seeing how the team has progressed yet, IMO...

Teton Cat said:
This game will be summed up in two words...."Coastal Carolina" If the Griz couldn't stop an afterthought playoff team in the cold, in Wa-Griz, with 3 all BSC LB's, so-called best DL west of the Mississippi...why would they think they could stop a power team coached by Craig Bohles with none of the aforementioned "studs" dressed out? This game will not even be close..think Ali vs. Quarry....mid-fight knockout!!!! The Griz won't lay a glove on the Cowboys----- Griz 7 Cowboys 38

Wow, you can be summed up in two words too, "total d-bag!" So if the Cats couldn't make the playoffs or even stop a Griz team that lost to an afterthought playoff team blah blah blah then why would they think they could even play the game. You really are a dipshit, and with your reasoning behind the Griz's chances this season, the Cats won't even come close to becoming an "afterthought playoff team" this year so you can carry on being the big troll loser you are while the other so-called afterthoughts are actually earning their way into the postseason.

1Griz_Fan said:
Teton Cat said:
This game will be summed up in two words...."Coastal Carolina" If the Griz couldn't stop an afterthought playoff team in the cold, in Wa-Griz, with 3 all BSC LB's, so-called best DL west of the Mississippi...why would they think they could stop a power team coached by Craig Bohles with none of the aforementioned "studs" dressed out? This game will not even be close..think Ali vs. Quarry....mid-fight knockout!!!! The Griz won't lay a glove on the Cowboys----- Griz 7 Cowboys 38

Wow, you can be summed up in two words too, "total d-bag!" So if the Cats couldn't make the playoffs or even stop a Griz team that lost to an afterthought playoff team blah blah blah then why would they think they could even play the game. You really are a dipshit, and with your reasoning behind the Griz's chances this season, the Cats won't even come close to becoming an "afterthought playoff team" this year so you can carry on being the big troll loser you are while the other so-called afterthoughts are actually earning their way into the postseason.

Whoa there 1dumbGriz_fan....you must have had an estrogen spike at 2 A.M....better go see an OBgyN and get it checked out....maybe you can sleep better!!

Teton Cat said:
1Griz_Fan said:
Teton Cat said:

Whoa there 1dumbGriz_fan....you must have had an estrogen spike at 2 A.M....better go see an OBgyN and get it checked out....maybe you can sleep better!!

Kidney stones, troll, they are in your future... :lol:

I'm sticking with a 35-33 Griz upset. New coaching staff, unknown QB, unproven program, players recruited from 2 different styles of coaches... the Griz have a real shot of an upset. The Versus app is pretty dependable so I think no matter what, its gonna be close.

How we can get any type of guess for this games outcome is way beyond this charcter.

Our coaching staff has not shown any sneaky plays, unusual line-ups, creative schemes or other inovative methods to excite me to pick us......

Wyoming is at home, has better players, better coaching, more good players and is simply a better team.

But....like all Griz fans after a few drinks I will predict a game.....

Griz 03 points Wyoming Pokes 00 points.

Back