• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

(Early) Wyoming Score Predictions

Teton Cat said:
1Griz_Fan said:
Teton Cat said:
This game will be summed up in two words...."Coastal Carolina" If the Griz couldn't stop an afterthought playoff team in the cold, in Wa-Griz, with 3 all BSC LB's, so-called best DL west of the Mississippi...why would they think they could stop a power team coached by Craig Bohles with none of the aforementioned "studs" dressed out? This game will not even be close..think Ali vs. Quarry....mid-fight knockout!!!! The Griz won't lay a glove on the Cowboys----- Griz 7 Cowboys 38

Wow, you can be summed up in two words too, "total d-bag!" So if the Cats couldn't make the playoffs or even stop a Griz team that lost to an afterthought playoff team blah blah blah then why would they think they could even play the game. You really are a dipshit, and with your reasoning behind the Griz's chances this season, the Cats won't even come close to becoming an "afterthought playoff team" this year so you can carry on being the big troll loser you are while the other so-called afterthoughts are actually earning their way into the postseason.

Whoa there 1dumbGriz_fan....you must have had an estrogen spike at 2 A.M....better go see an OBgyN and get it checked out....maybe you can sleep better!!

So I see Teton cunt slimed back onto egriz after TCCGriz gave him the cyber beating of his life in the "Canada" thread. :lol:

You must have finally found the vagasil at wal mart.

Good luck to coach ron ash and the lads this fall ;)

Hammer said:
Teton Cat said:
1Griz_Fan said:
Teton Cat said:
This game will be summed up in two words...."Coastal Carolina" If the Griz couldn't stop an afterthought playoff team in the cold, in Wa-Griz, with 3 all BSC LB's, so-called best DL west of the Mississippi...why would they think they could stop a power team coached by Craig Bohles with none of the aforementioned "studs" dressed out? This game will not even be close..think Ali vs. Quarry....mid-fight knockout!!!! The Griz won't lay a glove on the Cowboys----- Griz 7 Cowboys 38

Wow, you can be summed up in two words too, "total d-bag!" So if the Cats couldn't make the playoffs or even stop a Griz team that lost to an afterthought playoff team blah blah blah then why would they think they could even play the game. You really are a dipshit, and with your reasoning behind the Griz's chances this season, the Cats won't even come close to becoming an "afterthought playoff team" this year so you can carry on being the big troll loser you are while the other so-called afterthoughts are actually earning their way into the postseason.

Whoa there 1dumbGriz_fan....you must have had an estrogen spike at 2 A.M....better go see an OBgyN and get it checked out....maybe you can sleep better!!

So I see Teton C-word slimed back onto egriz after TCCGriz gave him the cyber beating of his life in the "Canada" thread. :lol:

Well right on que I see Player Rep's GED packin cabana boy is checking in....What do you two got going on this weekend? Going to hit the lake....??

Teton Cat said:
Hammer said:
Teton Cat said:

So I see Teton C-word slimed back onto egriz after TCCGriz gave him the cyber beating of his life in the "Canada" thread. :lol:

Well right on que I see Player Rep's GED packin cabana boy is checking in....What do you two got going on this weekend? Going to hit the lake....??

Que???? don't you mean cue? Nice to see your state college education at work there champ :lol:

Teton Cat said:
1Griz_Fan said:
Teton Cat said:

I sleep just fine but thanks for your concern. Sorry your mom probably still makes you go to bed early so she can tuck you in. I am really impressed by your putdowns, man you really slammed me and put me in my place. The dumb and estrogen comments together in the same post were priceless. An elementary kid couldn't compete with your maturity.

1Griz_Fan said:
Teton Cat said:
1Griz_Fan said:
Teton Cat said:

I sleep just fine but thanks for your concern. Sorry your mom probably still makes you go to bed early so she can tuck you in. I am really impressed by your putdowns, man you really slammed me and put me in my place. The dumb and estrogen comments together in the same post were priceless. An elementary kid couldn't compete with your maturity.

he tries so hard, but always comes up short. just like his team. Both losers.

There seems to be a wide divergence of opinions here, with the best arguments supporting the Griz getting their ass handed to them. The pro-Griz win fans are all fluff and hype. A good FCS team should beat a poor FBS team in their house. How good the good guys are and how poor the Cowboys are will be settled in four weeks. Crow, anyone?

Hammer said:
Teton Cat said:
Hammer said:
Teton Cat said:

Que???? don't you mean cue? Nice to see your state college education at work there champ :lol:
Queue

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Hammer said:
Teton Cat said:
Hammer said:

Queue

Thanks Alpha....I didn't want to play the intellectual bully and explain the difference between "cue" & "queue" to the Cabana Boy!!

Teton Cat said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Hammer said:
Teton Cat said:

Queue

Thanks Alpha....I didn't want to play the intellectual bully and explain the difference between "cue" & "queue" to the Cabana Boy!!

Particularly because you were wrong.
Que is Spanish.
Queue is what British people say instead of line.
Cue is what you meant.

CDA is correct.

And as usual, he's right on cue. :thumb:

Teton flashing some of that brilliant mind developed at Bozeman JC.

EverettGriz said:
CDA is correct.

And as usual, he's right on cue. :thumb:

Teton flashing some of that brilliant mind developed at Bozeman JC.

Don't beat the retard up that much, just feel sorry for him. I wouldn't expect a state college grad to know the difference between que, queue and cue.

CDAGRIZ said:
Teton Cat said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Hammer said:
Queue

Que is Spanish.
Cue is what you meant.

Epic fail CDA.....Queue is what I meant....my Mother's British :mrgreen:

Teton Cat said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Teton Cat said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Que is Spanish.
Cue is what you meant.

no bonehead, you meant cue. You're just to stupid to know the difference between queue and cue. Let me attempt to educate you.
http://www.usingenglish.com/forum/threads/32172-what-does-RIGHT-ON-CUE-mean" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Hammer said:
Teton Cat said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Teton Cat said:

Que is Spanish.
Cue is what you meant.

no bonehead, you meant cue. You're just to stupid to know the difference between queue and cue. Let me attempt to educate you.
http://www.usingenglish.com/forum/threads/32172-what-does-RIGHT-ON-CUE-mean" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And apparently you're too stupid to know the difference between "to" and "too". :lol: :coffee: :dope: :butt: :butt: :hater: :flash:

Hammer said:
Teton Cat said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Teton Cat said:

Que is Spanish.
Cue is what you meant.

Have a clue, take the cue...

Hammer said:
AZGrizFan said:
JBS said:
We still have the same coach, so I predict a loss.

We have a better shot in Laramie than Fargo.

I like our chances in both places!!
Hammer said:
AZGrizFan said:
JBS said:
We still have the same coach, so I predict a loss.

We have a better shot in Laramie than Fargo.

I like our chances in both places!!

Really? I'd like to hear a justification for that view point.

Back