• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

(Early) Wyoming Score Predictions

Teton Cat said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Teton Cat said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Thanks Alpha....I didn't want to play the intellectual bully and explain the difference between "cue" & "queue" to the Cabana Boy!!

Particularly because you were wrong.
Que is Spanish.
Queue is what British people say instead of line.
Cue is what you meant.

Epic fail CDA.....Queue is what I meant....my Mother's British :mrgreen:

Haha! Sorry, I just never thought I'd read something more impossible than "MSU - the Class of the State and Embarrassment to No One - Advances to the FCS Semifinals." You pulled it off, however.

CDAGRIZ said:
Teton Cat said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Teton Cat said:
Thanks Alpha....I didn't want to play the intellectual bully and explain the difference between "cue" & "queue" to the Cabana Boy!!

Particularly because you were wrong.
Que is Spanish.
Queue is what British people say instead of line.
Cue is what you meant.

Epic fail CDA.....Queue is what I meant....my Mother's British :mrgreen:

Haha! Sorry, I just never thought I'd read something more impossible than "MSU - the Class of the State and Embarrassment to No One - Advances to the FCS Semifinals." You pulled it off, however.
HA!! That was a like a stiletto to the spinal cord.

Sharks For Life!
Bernardo

CV Griz Fan said:
Hammer said:
AZGrizFan said:
JBS said:
We still have the same coach, so I predict a loss.

We have a better shot in Laramie than Fargo.

I like our chances in both places!!
Hammer said:
AZGrizFan said:
JBS said:
We still have the same coach, so I predict a loss.

Really? I'd like to hear a justification for that view point.

I guess I'm just an eternal optimist. That and my heart wont let me pick against the Griz. I do know our offense will move the ball and score well in both games. If our D plays great in both games, why can't they win them both?

Hammer said:
CV Griz Fan said:
Hammer said:
AZGrizFan said:

Hammer said:
AZGrizFan said:

I guess I'm just an eternal optimist. That and my heart wont let me pick against the Griz. I do know our offense will move the ball and score well in both games. If our D plays great in both games, why can't they win them both?

Offense will have to win it IMO. Road wins are difficult for any team however and these two opponents are a step up for the Griz.

CV Griz Fan said:
Hammer said:
CV Griz Fan said:
Hammer said:
Hammer said:

Offense will have to win it IMO. Road wins are difficult for any team however and these two opponents are a step up for the Griz.

With all that NDSU has lost I'm not sure its a huge step up. I know their fans think they could beat the seahawks but I think its a winnable game for the Griz.

Hammer said:
CV Griz Fan said:
Hammer said:
CV Griz Fan said:

With all that NDSU has lost I'm not sure its a huge step up. I know their fans think they could beat the seahawks but I think its a winnable game for the Griz.

+1
NDSU will have their hands full with this Montana squad

pussycatkillerz said:
Hammer said:
CV Griz Fan said:
Hammer said:

+1
NDSU will have their hands full with this Montana squad

:thumb:

Not convinced Wyoming will be all that great in the trenches. They've been predicting they'll be better there every off-season for years. The QB mess for the Cowboys gives UM a chance. They'll likely start Colby Kirkegaard, whose lone career start resulted in a loss to Cal Poly. I think the Pokes win based solely on Bohl's influence, but I don't anticipate any beat down or high scoring game. An upset is not out of the question, but it does seem hard to fathom Craig Bohl losing to an FCS program in his debut in Laramie. What a story that would be.

Montana 17, Wyoming 28.

Hammer said:
CV Griz Fan said:
Hammer said:
CV Griz Fan said:

I will say this: We're catching both teams at the right time. New coaching staffs, new systems (kind of, for NDSU), lots of key losses on both sides of the ball, etc., etc. Meanwhile, we've got all our skill players back, coaches in the 3rd year of their system, players in the 3rd year of the system, a modicum of stability back in the organization.....bodes fairly well. :thumb: :thumb:

So hammer, with both teams playing thier "A" game do you honestly believe that last years' montana team could beat ndsu at the fargodome in the playoffs instead of coastal carolina and not any of that any given saturday speak?

braves84 said:
So hammer, with both teams playing thier "A" game do you honestly believe that last years' montana team could beat ndsu at the fargodome in the playoffs instead of coastal carolina and not any of that any given saturday speak?

I believe we are discussing this years game, why you brought up last year is beyond me. :roll:

CV Griz Fan said:
Hammer said:
CV Griz Fan said:
Hammer said:
Hammer said:

My confidence level is low for this coaching staff. The offense last year was a hodgepodge in my opinion. Predictable, short passing game out of sinc, Jordy running for his life on almost every passing play. Always got the feeling that Griz eeked out victories due to superior athletes against most BSC competition except the EWU's of the world where they were steamrolled and schooled on D. I hope this staff on both sides of the ball can get their shit together because Wyoming at 7,000 ft and used to playing the Nebraska's of the world ain't gonna be the MSU Bobcats and NDS has a strong tradition in that building which is probably worth 14 points. 2 toughies right out of the schute. Jordy in the right system is
the best. This one ?????????

It's been beat to death but if this o-line can get er done the Montana Grizzlies are going to be a very good football team. The linebackers are going to surprise people as well as the speed on offense. Will we beat ndsu or wyo is anybody's guess but I think if we play mistake free we'll be in it right to the end. Nobody is gonna leave early.

Hey Hammer I wonder how many consecutive words I can write without any punctuation because I like to talk a lot and hear myself talk and read aloud to myself what I have written because I am the biggest football fan ever and I like the Bison and am really excited about football season because that means I am done filling sandbags for the year and harvest is over so my wife will not be running away with beeters again like she did last year and I will not have to explain why my newborn son has such a nice tan and and and and and and

?

Teton Cat said:
This game will be summed up in two words...."Coastal Carolina" If the Griz couldn't stop an afterthought playoff team in the cold, in Wa-Griz, with 3 all BSC LB's, so-called best DL west of the Mississippi...why would they think they could stop a power team coached by Craig Bohles with none of the aforementioned "studs" dressed out? This game will not even be close..think Ali vs. Quarry....mid-fight knockout!!!! The Griz won't lay a glove on the Cowboys----- Griz 7 Cowboys 38

I'll take the Griz plus 31 points Teton. :) :clap:

Proud Griz Man said:
Teton Cat said:
This game will be summed up in two words...."Coastal Carolina" If the Griz couldn't stop an afterthought playoff team in the cold, in Wa-Griz, with 3 all BSC LB's, so-called best DL west of the Mississippi...why would they think they could stop a power team coached by Craig Bohles with none of the aforementioned "studs" dressed out? This game will not even be close..think Ali vs. Quarry....mid-fight knockout!!!! The Griz won't lay a glove on the Cowboys----- Griz 7 Cowboys 38

I'll take the Griz plus 31 points Teton. :) :clap:

As will I....as will I.

jodcon said:
Hey Hammer I wonder how many consecutive words I can write without any punctuation because I like to talk a lot and hear myself talk and read aloud to myself what I have written because I am the biggest football fan ever and I like the Bison and am really excited about football season because that means I am done filling sandbags for the year and harvest is over so my wife will not be running away with beeters again like she did last year and I will not have to explain why my newborn son has such a nice tan and and and and and and

?

This is....beautiful!

grizophile said:
My confidence level is low for this coaching staff. quote]

You hit it on the head. Keystone Cops of FCS football. Its possible they could actually do a good job this year, but past be prologue. The offensive line has a better chance of pulling off a great season than this coaching staff. If you could get Las Vegas to handicap this staff, there'd be some big money to be made in the event they actually pull it off this year. The odds would be astronomical. Of course there are e-Griz posters who just can't speak ill of anyone from Butte, for any reason, from football(Mick Delaney)to politics(John Walsh).

Back