• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EWU/SHSU game thread

I'ma go with the color guys...

EWU had pent up tension from losing to those guys, so they punched 'em in the nose when the opportunity was there. TD.

UMclassof2002 said:
jodcon said:
Fahque said:
grizindabox said:
Coach Beau Baldwin ‏@CoachBBaldwin 1h
A lot to be proud of yesterday. The last TD is not one of them. Caught up in the emotion. Kneeling down next time. I need to be better.
Pu$$y

Hauck would have went for 2.

:lol:
LOL....SHSU got what they deserved, and not just from EWU, from the BSC. Looking forward to some FBS ass kicking this weekend. Go BSC!

get'em_griz said:
mtgrizrule said:
Note to self, set DVR for almost 4 hours if I ever dvr an EWU game again. As it was, I added 15 minutes to the scheduled game ending. So, the DVR did not get the final 13 minutes of the game. I thought the game was very long while watching it live. Guess I was right. 4 hour football games are ridiculous.

Was the game that long because of ESPN and all the commercial breaks?

To me it was the longest non OT game, I've ever been to. It took away from the game and experience as well. I was ready for that game to end at halftime. Then again, a lot of it could have been it being hard to watch a Big Sky game without the GRIZ. I just did not feel right being at a game without the GRIZ. :thumb:

CDAGRIZ said:
grizindabox said:
A lot to be proud of yesterday. The last TD is not one of them. Caught up in the emotion. Kneeling down next time. I need to be better.

Hahahahaha! After the EWU fans predictably opined that going for the last TD was completely justified, this is pretty hilarious. Are they calling for his head now? I see he rocks the EWU grammar as well. Awesome.

This is priceless! Apparently Coach Baldwin agrees with ewu Ranger and no one else of the other c16. I just hope Couch Baldwin eats a salad or two and gets the help he needs! Admitting he was wrong is a great first step!

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
grizindabox said:

Hahahahaha! After the EWU fans predictably opined that going for the last TD was completely justified, this is pretty hilarious. Are they calling for his head now? I see he rocks the EWU grammar as well. Awesome.

This is priceless! Apparently Coach Baldwin agrees with ewu Ranger and no one else of the other c16. I just hope Couch Baldwin eats a salad or two and gets the help he needs! Admitting he was wrong is a great first step!

I understand your sensitivity given the likelihood you will be in the same position that SHSU was in yesterday. Actually, it wouldn't happen exactly the same way. Your coaches would forget the had timeouts left.

GoldenEagle said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
grizindabox said:

I understand your sensitivity given the likelihood you will be in the same position that SHSU was in yesterday.

Post of the year there!! You guys could beat us the next 5 years in a row and I would still look down on the community college that is ewu. It's like the guy in the trailer park that wins the lottery. Not a lot to respect but apparently he's a "winner".

Ursa Major said:
GoldenEagle said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:

I understand your sensitivity given the likelihood you will be in the same position that SHSU was in yesterday.

Post of the year there!! You guys could beat us the next 5 years in a row and I would still look down on the community college that is ewu. It's like the guy in the trailer park that wins the lottery. Not a lot to respect but apparently he's a "winner".

Well, most likely the EAGS will beat the griz the next five years. I think I can live without your respect.

GoldenEagle said:
Ursa Major said:
GoldenEagle said:
Ursa Major said:

Well, most likely the EAGS will beat the griz the next five years. I think I can live without your respect.

I wouldn't be so sure of that. You're the one over on the Griz board looking for some type of validation.

Ursa Major said:
GoldenEagle said:
Ursa Major said:
GoldenEagle said:

I wouldn't be so sure of that. You're the one over on the Griz board looking for some type of validation.

And THAT, right there, is the main problem with EWU fans (other than being complete douchebags). If your team is so superior, why do all 17 of you have to post about it here to try to convince us?

And, yes, EWU could beat UM for the next 100 years, and EWU would still be EWU. It's kind of like when WSU beats Stanford at something. Ursa's lottery analogy was eerily spot on as well.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
GoldenEagle said:
Ursa Major said:

And THAT, right there, is the main problem with EWU fans (other than being complete douchebags). If your team is so superior, why do all 17 of you have to post about it here to try to convince us?

And, yes, EWU could beat UM for the next 100 years, and EWU would still be EWU. It's kind of like when WSU beats Stanford at something. Ursa's lottery analogy was eerily spot on as well.

Your egos are much bigger than your brains. I don't come here for validation. I come here to flip you sh*t and add a little perspective to your narrow minds.

I would have liked to have seen Sam stick with the option for this game. The Eagles have proven they can't defend it and other than the 15 new transfers at Sam --most of whom arrived after spring practice-- the Bearkats know how to run it. Even Keeler knows a thing or two about option ball.

griz4life said:
I would have liked to have seen Sam stick with the option for this game. The Eagles have proven they can't defend it and other than the 15 new transfers at Sam --most of whom arrived after spring practice-- the Bearkats know how to run it. Even Keeler knows a thing or two about option ball.
Agreed. I'm glad they didn't decide to do that. :D

GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
GoldenEagle said:

I don't come here for validation.

jennifer-lawrence-10.gif

GoldenEagle said:
Ursa Major said:
GoldenEagle said:
Ursa Major said:

:clap:

CDAGRIZ said:
They keep pouring in to prove the point. We're only a few short of the C17 now. Standby.

You'd think that they just landed another illiterate prop 48 gansta or that the Spokane Country Drug Task Force was eliminated.

You guys won a football game. Congrats! The rest of the nation got to see how classless your coach is and got to hear a good discussion of the FBS playoffs.

Back