• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EWU/SHSU game thread

GoldenEagle said:
EverettGriz said:
GoldenEagle said:
Hells bells said:
Thats like getting a good dinner...at a fast food joint... :thumb:

That is what I thought would happen. Cut and paste what you want from my post. Falsify what I actually said in the post. Smoke and mirrors is all you pussies have. Bottom line is I am from both EWU and UofM. That invalidates all of your bullshit propaganda regarding EWU. Live with it. Keep responding and I will make you look stupid just like I did last year when I logged on as GE1963.

Hells is a bobcat fan.

But he's one of the 3 actual smart ones. We're still waiting for an ewoo grad to break that seal.

And pssst: you ain't it. (oh, and multiple screen names will get you banned for life. If anyone, you know, actually cared enough to ban you).

Yes, I quoted the entire post. "Hells" is more than welcome to pile on. egriz will likely need his/her help in responding to me. Oooh banned for life from egriz. Ouch.

Yeah, no one gives even one shit, say nothing about the two shits required to ban you.

We've had better trolls from Panhandle State. And that is a DII school. In Arkansas. The state which consistently ranks #50 in public education. And yet, graduates from that fine university were still 10 times smarter than you'll ever be.

(Oh, and their program has a hell of a lot fewer losses to the GRIZ than does your little JC).

Now, doesn't some poor trucker need his engine repaired?

EverettGriz said:
We've had better trolls from Panhandle State. And that is a DII school. In Arkansas. The state which consistently ranks #50 in public education. And yet, graduates from that fine university were still 10 times smarter than you'll ever be.
Panhandle St. is in Oklahoma.

Rjones61 said:

Good call. It gets a bit strange when the Ewoo fans start it up, like the NAU/MSU/Weebs fans before them. It's a familiar book, just with different characters. We all know how the story always ends, and you have the right attitude.

kemajic said:
EverettGriz said:

Same diff.

Arkansas. Oklahoma. Kansas.

They coulda been from freakin' Mars. Their trolls were still better, smarter, funnier, and less methed than ewoo's.

GoldenEagle cries like a little bitch more than his prima donna diva QB Adams did when he bitched out his own receivers after they screwed up along with crying foul to the refs every time defenders got to close to his little sissy ass.

Great Day To Be An Eagle said:
Lee Corso and Kirk Herbstreit pick EWU: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv14mXeOkEA&feature=youtu.be" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Horrible game. No discipline and no defense. May as well watch Arena League

I hope the Griz rips apart such a classless group. I can see why no one in the nation including their own conference gives a s**t about that program. Here is even more proof what a great NAIA program they have. Best of luck this season and especially against EWU, I am hoping we get another shot at them ourselves.

http://www.itemonline.com/sports/article_8c98bfb2-2c1a-11e4-94f5-001a4bcf887a.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I cant believe they didn't blast the "Welcome to Cheney" theme song during the whole game...maybe while SHSU was breaking huddle???? Welcome to Cheney..our meth is unforgettable....welcome to Cheney we cant spell the alphabet yoooo!

Bisonation said:
does anyone know how to play defense?
was bill fette the referee? 17 against shsu 1 against ewu

Did you watch the game? SHSU was the most undisciplined team I've watched play since the UM/PSU game last year.

GoldenEagle said:
That is what I thought would happen. Cut and paste what you want from my post. Falsify what I actually said in the post. Smoke and mirrors is all you pussies have. Bottom line is I am from both EWU and UofM. That invalidates all of your bullshit propaganda regarding EWU. Live with it. Keep responding and I will make you look stupid just like I did last year when I logged on as GE1963.

You do realize how crazy this sounds, right?

This statement reeks of desperation, envy and sadness. You are telling us you are planning to spend hours of your life on a rival's college football board to convince them they are wrong in supporting their team? To convince them that a vastly superior community, university and football program is actually not better then cheney/ewu?

This is the best part, "Keep responding and I will make you look stupid just like I did last year when I logged on as GE1963". Read that sentence again, GE... This is the response I would expect from a smallish, bitter man with a Napoleon complex. A man who is alone, angry and hasn't felt a woman's touch for over a decade. Which I guess is what this all comes down to, UM and ewu. Always little brother. Trust me GE, you're posts last year were boorish, unimaginative and above all not witty. The only person that you made look stupid is yourself... I feel sorry for you! Have you considered treatment?

BadlandsGrizFan said:
I cant believe they didn't blast the "Welcome to Cheney" theme song during the whole game...maybe while SHSU was breaking huddle???? Welcome to Cheney..our meth is unforgettable....welcome to Cheney we cant spell the alphabet yoooo!

There is a really great burgeoning craft meth scene in Cheney, and a couple local micrometheries have set up booths during pregame. I hope you come early before the game and enjoy the festivities, but please BYOM.

FormerEag said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

There is a really great burgeoning craft meth scene in Cheney, and a couple local micrometheries have set up booths during pregame. I hope you come early before the game and enjoy the festivities, but please BYOM.
:lol: :lol: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well played, FE. Well played. :cool:

kemajic said:
EverettGriz said:

I was wondering if the state borders were redrawn as of late

EverettGriz said:
kemajic said:
EverettGriz said:

Same diff.

They coulda been from freakin' Mars. Their trolls were still better, smarter, funnier, and less methed than ewoo's.

Never one to let facts stand in the way, ignores the correction as meaningless, gives the "whatever" response... Are you sure this isn't Player Rep in disguise? :shock: (Kidding of course!)

HannahO said:
EverettGriz said:
kemajic said:
EverettGriz said:

Same diff.

Never one to let facts stand in the way, ignores the correction as meaningless, gives the "whatever" response... Are you sure this isn't Player Rep in disguise? :shock: (Kidding of course!)

Hmmm. Says "never one to let facts stand in the way," doesn't know the facts, doesn't think the correction is meaningless, and is wrong. Arkansas (45) and Oklahoma (43). http://www.alec.org/publications/report-card-on-american-education/

This could only be HannahO, the walking logical flaw.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
They keep pouring in to prove the point. We're only a few short of the C17 now. Standby.

You'd think that they just landed another illiterate prop 48 gansta or that the Spokane Country Drug Task Force was eliminated.

You guys won a football game. Congrats! The rest of the nation got to see how classless your coach is and got to hear a good discussion of the FBS playoffs.

Punctilious. My next door neighbor (huge CFB fan) watched the last seven minutes with me. He knows I'm a huge UM fan, but was wondering why I was watching what he thought was a DII game. I tried to explain, but it wasn't really going anywhere. He was pretty impressed by the lack of ANY defense, but what really stuck out was the last TD by EWU. Suffice to say he's not an EWU fan (seven minutes after learning that EWU exists).

"So, you two are dictionary salesmen?"

And yet the question remains: who was sniffing glue in the parking lot???

Smart money's on the boys from Cheney.

Latest posts

Back