• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EWU/SHSU game thread

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
They keep pouring in to prove the point. We're only a few short of the C17 now. Standby.

You'd think that they just landed another illiterate prop 48 gansta or that the Spokane Country Drug Task Force was eliminated.

You guys won a football game. Congrats! The rest of the nation got to see how classless your coach is and got to hear a good discussion of the FBS playoffs.

Punctilious. My next door neighbor (huge CFB fan) watched the last seven minutes with me. He knows I'm a huge UM fan, but was wondering why I was watching what he thought was a DII game. I tried to explain, but it wasn't really going anywhere. He was pretty impressed by the lack of ANY defense, but what really stuck out was the last TD by EWU. Suffice to say he's not an EWU fan (seven minutes after learning that EWU exists).

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
They keep pouring in to prove the point. We're only a few short of the C17 now. Standby.

You'd think that they just landed another illiterate prop 48 gansta or that the Spokane Country Drug Task Force was eliminated.

You guys won a football game. Congrats! The rest of the nation got to see how classless your coach is and got to hear a good discussion of the FBS playoffs.

Punctilious. My next door neighbor (huge CFB fan) watched the last seven minutes with me. He knows I'm a huge UM fan, but was wondering why I was watching what he thought was a DII game. I tried to explain, but it wasn't really going anywhere. He was pretty impressed by the lack of ANY defense, but what really stuck out was the last TD by EWU. Suffice to say he's not an EWU fan (seven minutes after learning that EWU exists).

Great. So your next door neighbor is Walter Matthau. Seems just as sheltered as the normal egrizzer. Also, looks like you have been on the "google" again, experimenting with new words. Maybe you can send your latest "draft" to your 101 writing professor for vindication. As a University of Montana alum, I am disappointed in your effort. You are definitely smarter than Ursa, but that does not really account for much.

GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Great. So your next door neighbor is Walter Matthau. Seems just as sheltered as the normal egrizzer. Also, looks like you have been on the "google" again, experimenting with new words. Maybe you can send your latest "draft" to your 101 writing professor for vindication. As a University of Montana alum, I am disappointed in your effort. You are definitely smarter than Ursa, but that does not really account for much.

Perhaps I am dumb. I can't seem to make sense of your poorly constructed last sentence. Are you saying that you're a UM Alum or are you referring to CDA? Did you go to UM or just eastern?

I understand you want attention from big brother. You use the term "flipping shit". I get what you're trying to do and why you keep coming back for validation. It's just you're not very good at it. Why don't you run along and go practice on the NAU or PSU football boards. Work your craft and come back when you can do it better.

My god golden eagle U are a real grinder.

U stated your feeble mind over and over Y not give it a rest.

Come up with a new song like flocking flocking flogon gon.............

Umista said:

Umista, stay out of this. You will only get injured. Let me joust with CDA and Ursa for a while.

Ursa Major said:
GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

Perhaps I am dumb. I can't seem to make sense of your poorly constructed last sentence. Are you saying that you're a UM Alum or are you referring to CDA? Did you go to UM or just eastern?

I understand you want attention from big brother. You use the term "flipping shit". I get what you're trying to do and why you keep coming back for validation. It's just you're not very good at it. Why don't you run along and go practice on the NAU or PSU football boards. Work your craft and come back when you can do it better.

Yes, you are dumb. I have graduate degrees from EWU and the UofM. Like I said, I think my time donated to egriz might help the forum by expanding your insular world. Simple as it may seem, it is lost on most egriz posters. Carry on.

GoldenEagle said:
Ursa Major said:
GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Yes, you are dumb. I have graduate degrees from EWU and the UofM. Like I said, I think my time donated to egriz might help the forum by expanding your insular world. Simple as it may seem, it is lost on most egriz posters. Carry on.

So, you have gone here:

And here;

And you choose ewu to root for? You have lived in both Missoula and cheney and you choose to to root for ewu? You went to college football games at WGS and roos field and you choose to root for ewu?

You're the stupidest fucking guy on the planet!!

GoldenEagle said:
Umista said:

Umista, stay out of this. You will only get injured. Let me joust with CDA and Ursa for a while.

Hear that boys, this guy is up to the task and ready to impale you with his sharp wit. I assume that means he will start using sentences with more than four words.

GoldenEagle said:
Ursa Major said:
GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Yes, you are dumb. I have graduate degrees from EWU .
Thats like getting a good dinner...at a fast food joint... :thumb:

Hells bells said:
GoldenEagle said:
Ursa Major said:
GoldenEagle said:

That is what I thought would happen. Cut and paste what you want from my post. Falsify what I actually said in the post. Smoke and mirrors is all you pussies have. Bottom line is I am from both EWU and UofM. That invalidates all of your bullshit propaganda regarding EWU. Live with it. Keep responding and I will make you look stupid just like I did last year when I logged on as GE1963.

GoldenEagle said:
Hells bells said:
GoldenEagle said:
Ursa Major said:

That is what I thought would happen. Cut and paste what you want from my post. Falsify what I actually said in the post. Smoke and mirrors is all you pussies have. Bottom line is I am from both EWU and UofM. That invalidates all of your bullshit propaganda regarding EWU. Live with it. Keep responding and I will make you look stupid just like I did last year when I logged on as GE1963.

Hells is a bobcat fan.

But he's one of the 3 actual smart ones. We're still waiting for an ewoo grad to break that seal.

And pssst: you ain't it. (oh, and multiple screen names will get you banned for life. If anyone, you know, actually cared enough to ban you).

EverettGriz said:
GoldenEagle said:
Hells bells said:
GoldenEagle said:

Hells is a bobcat fan.

But he's one of the 3 actual smart ones. We're still waiting for an ewoo grad to break that seal.

And pssst: you ain't it. (oh, and multiple screen names will get you banned for life. If anyone, you know, actually cared enough to ban you).

Yes, I quoted the entire post. "Hells" is more than welcome to pile on. egriz will likely need his/her help in responding to me. Oooh banned for life from egriz. Ouch.

GoldenEagle said:
Umista said:

Let me joust with CDA and Ursa for a while.

I can't speak for Ursa, but I'm still waiting. I'm not sure it will end the way you want, but live your dream.

CDAGRIZ said:
GoldenEagle said:
Umista said:

I can't speak for Ursa, but I'm still waiting. I'm not sure it will end the way you want, but live your dream.

I already responded to you sport.

GoldenEagle said:
CDAGRIZ said:
GoldenEagle said:
Umista said:

I already responded to you sport.

Hold on, General Education 1963. Let me scroll back. Got it:

"Great. So your next door neighbor is Walter Matthau. Seems just as sheltered as the normal egrizzer. Also, looks like you have been on the "google" again, experimenting with new words. Maybe you can send your latest "draft" to your 101 writing professor for vindication. As a University of Montana alum, I am disappointed in your effort. You are definitely smarter than Ursa, but that does not really account for much."

Whew, OK, your sentences in order:

No, just a CFB fan.
Maybe, but doubtful.
Nope, I've just watched Kingpin.
I tested out of ENEX 101 (true story).
I am ashamed we share paper.
I'm not smarter than Ursa; I can barely read. Thanks, though.

I'm ready for the next round when you are.

Back