• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EWU/SHSU game thread

Do EWU fans even know how to make noise when they're on defense? The cheer squad is louder than they are! :lol:

get'em_griz said:
I really hope that we get the FCS kickoff game in Missoula next year against NDSU... The lack of atmosphere at EWU makes it feel like a high school game and not a college game.
Truth is the great majority of FCS games look and feel this way. The game day experience along with WaGriz venue is the exception.

get'em_griz said:
Do EWU fans even know how to make noise when they're on defense? The cheer squad is louder than they are! :lol:
To be fair, it's not like they've exactly had a lot to get excited about.

What I see is an EWU team with 4 sustained drives, and the only time SHSU scores is on a long broken play or turnover. If #1 on EWU could catch EWU would have 45 on the board right now. He's dropped three that were right into his hands where he was behind his defender.

I also see a very undisciplined SHSU team that kills almost every drive they DO manage to sustain for any period of time.

BWahlberg said:
That's gonna do it for SHSU I'd bet

SHSU scores and it gets interesting again. If their QB could pass, they would have a real good chance. Spoke too soon - nice pass that time.

AZGrizFan said:
I also see a very undisciplined SHSU team that kills almost every drive they DO manage to sustain for any period of time.

Penalties:SHSU 11/ EWooo 0.... :shock: Where is this officiating crew from?

bandit218 said:
QB was 10 yards high on the previous play and throws one like that?

Seriously, the SHSU just threw the ugliest swing pass I have seen at any level. It was the equivalent of a wild pitch that went above the back stop. He has absolutely no finesse. He does have a strong arm. Sort of reminds me of Josh Swogger, but with wheels.

Back