• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EWU vs CATS Showdown

GlacierGrizX said:
I started this thread last Sunday to talk just "football" and like many other threads its turned into another pissing match. Eagles by 13!

Let's wish kidney stones on beagle and 33, unrepentant trolls and dbags, karma is a bitch. :clap: :clap:

Mr. Greenjeans said:
GlacierGrizX said:
I started this thread last Sunday to talk just "football" and like many other threads its turned into another pissing match. Eagles by 13!

Let's wish kidney stones on beagle and 33, unrepentant trolls and dbags, karma is a bitch. :clap: :clap:

I don't think we should wish ill on people even though they may deserve it. Steaming Fecal knows he was in the wrong. He has yet to apologize, and maybe that says something about him, I don't know.

As for 33, he's just a gentleman's douche and doesn't deny it. Harmless, as far as I'm concerned.

Mr. Greenjeans said:
GlacierGrizX said:

Keep it classless... douchebag.

Screamin_Eagle174 said:
Mr. Greenjeans said:
GlacierGrizX said:

Keep it classless... douchebag.

The comedy here is an EWU fan calling a fan of another team a douchebag. It's a lot like Kim Kardashian calling a hermit an attention whore.

Now that we are good friends I would like to take this opportunity to wish you and your team good luck with USD tomorrow! ;)

havgrizfan said:
This has been the single worst season for fans of other teams posting the dumbest crap on this message board, and it's mainly came from about three Eastern Washington fans and three MSU fans. But it's been the worst I've ever seen bar none. Ironically, they're playing each other this week, and yet those select few fans from both teams are STILL HERE ON EGRIZ, talking junk to Griz fans. Just more proof that the Griz still, and will always be the most polarizing team in the Big Sky. If they weren't, if the Griz were soooooo irrelevant, like these idiots claim, if times had really changed in the Big Sky, like the morons claim, they wouldn't wouldn't be here talking s--t to Griz fans the day before a game between the Eags and Cats.

+101

They love us

BIGskyFan33 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
havgrizfan said:
The 2013 Big Sky title, yes! Can't argue with that. Montana blew that at NAU. But that's not my point. From a revenue standpoint, a publicity standpoint, a fan base standpoint, an all-sports standpoint, a popularity standpoint, an academic standpoint, a cultural standpoint, I could go on.... The state of Montana, including MSU is the center of the Big Sky Conference. The flagship of the Big Sky Conference and it isn't changing. This league is absolutely NOWHERE without the Griz and Cats, and again, deep down YOU KNOW IT.

Exactly. UM and MSU have subsidized the rest of these commuter schools' athletic programs for so long that I think they tend to forget their place in the world from time to time.

MSU-EWU....... blips on the radar....... fact

That's funny...atleast MSU has had a winning program the last few years, that's more than UM can say. UM and MSU are the heartbeat of the BSC? Guess you forgot about that little EWU national championship.

EverettGriz said:
Eag trolls and cat trolls posting on eGriz.

That says ALL you need to know about who is driving the bus in the BSC. (and for "graduates" of those two fine "universities", a small hint since you're clearly not smart enough to figure it out yourself: it ain't either one of your programs).

:roll: Waits for short bus joke.........

:? I am not too sure who we need to win for this. Who am I going to have to pray for to WI today? Let me know egriz Siblings. Thnx

Game looking a LOT like the Griz/EWU game....MSU kept it close for a while, but 3 straight EWU TD's have them up 40-21 now with 3 minutes left in the 3rd...

I just saw a flashback to the JP pass coverage play....Vernon Adams just did the SAME thing to the SAME receiver, for about a 75 yard TD.

Back