• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EWU vs CATS Showdown

What a scrub play

crying_cat_by_Savantis.jpg

signedbewildered said:
biga75 said:
As long as ewu beats the cats by more than 5 we will win the brawl...right?

:egriz: logic

They are already writing off todays game as no big deal over there (BCN) and saying they will use the momentum when they destroy The Griz going into the playoffs. Ughhhh....I feel like such a creeper/stalker now. I better go cut some firewood or something.

As per usual. Always an excuse from the scat fans.
By the way...holy hell what a TD play!
Now 54-29 ewu

biga75 said:
signedbewildered said:
biga75 said:

They are already writing off todays game as no big deal over there (BCN) and saying they will use the momentum when they destroy The Griz going into the playoffs. Ughhhh....I feel like such a creeper/stalker now. I better go cut some firewood or something.

As per usual. Always an excuse from the scat fans.
By the way...holy hell what a TD play!
Now 54-29 ewu

Ughhhhh, that's not good. I predicted EWU would win by only three touchdowns. C'mon Cats!

That shovel pass that DM always does is stupid. Sure they work sometimes, but it's a huge risk, and we just saw it intercepted.

signedbewildered said:
biga75 said:

I think that word doesn't mean what they think it means.... ;)

get'em_griz said:
That shovel pass that DM always does is stupid. Sure they work sometimes, but it's a huge risk, and we just saw it intercepted.
It works way more than it doesn't....

tenyardpass said:
EWU is playing with that confident swagger that the Griz had in the day...

Hate to say it, but pretty clear who the best team in the BSC is. However, I am still convinced that the Griz can beat the Eagles.

Back