• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Explaining My Position on Coach Stitt

EverettGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
Ursa Major said:
The first sentence should read:

As far as I needed to read . . .

Ursa Minus, another dumbed-down participation trophy fan. Uh, Hauck dominated the conference, and played in two NC games. I have stated many times my concern with him, and it had nothing to do with winning.

Lets face it Growler, this isn't about Stitt. This isn't about Griz football. This is about narcissism and your need for attention. WE ALL know what your positions are (three knuckles deep) because you have posted them several dozen times on several dozen other threads. Your crime isn't being a pathetic narcissist that constantly seeks attention, your crime is being a boring and repetitive pathetic narcissist that constantly seeks attention.

Get some new material and maybe we'll give you attention,

Balls on accurate.

no, knuckle deep inaccurate.

havgrizfan said:
Roaringgriz wanted Hauck fired, Wolfman wanted Hauck fired, AZgriz wanted Hauck fired. He/They called for his firing hundreds of times on this very board. And NOT just because of the "thuggish" behavior (his words, not mine). He/they wanted Hauck fired for mediocre and pedestrian teams. Look at his posting history, it's all laid out for everyone to see on this board. He even said he was going to have the statues he donated taken down because Hauck was a "hack". Now he uses Hauck's DOMINANCE as his entire basis for having Stitt fired after 1.5 years on the job.

#ownedagain

Lyin' Hav-A-Tampa. I wanted him fired for quote" mediocre and pedestrian teams"?? Oh really now. Last I heard he had the highest winning percentage of any Griz coach. Desperate, but keep lyin' and tryin'.

Atlanta Griz1 said:
EverettGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
Ursa Minus, another dumbed-down participation trophy fan. Uh, Hauck dominated the conference, and played in two NC games. I have stated many times my concern with him, and it had nothing to do with winning.

Lets face it Growler, this isn't about Stitt. This isn't about Griz football. This is about narcissism and your need for attention. WE ALL know what your positions are (three knuckles deep) because you have posted them several dozen times on several dozen other threads. Your crime isn't being a pathetic narcissist that constantly seeks attention, your crime is being a boring and repetitive pathetic narcissist that constantly seeks attention.

Balls on accurate.

no, knuckle deep inaccurate.

first or second?

To the mods, please look back over this thread and make note of who talked football, and who hijacked the thread with immature name calling, ass-digging posts. It should be very apparent in who knows football, who talks football, and who is a hack.

Atlanta Griz1 said:
Ursa Major said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
Ursa Major said:
The first sentence should read:

As far as I needed to read . . .

Here's something new for you. I was in downtown Missoula today, and went 3 knuckles deep as a group of gorgeous chicks walked by. One of them commented on how she loves a man unafraid to express his need to scratch his ass in public. She found it to be a real turn-on, and wished her boyfriend had the nads to do it. She gave me her phone number.

True story. Here's the card she gave out:

th

EverettGriz said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
Ursa Major said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:

Here's something new for you. I was in downtown Missoula today, and went 3 knuckles deep as a group of gorgeous chicks walked by. One of them commented on how she loves a man unafraid to express his need to scratch his ass in public. She found it to be a real turn-on, and wished her boyfriend had the nads to do it. She gave me her phone number.

True story. Here's the card she gave out:

See what I mean, cclarkblues? This guy is one of the worst hijackers on this site, behind his a-hole buddy CDA.

th

Ursa Major said:
grizfan406 said:
Certainly lots of hype on Stitt so far. I'm willing to see how this season shakes out. God it would be great to win an outright Big Sky title again. Made difficult by our large conference. So far I am excited about our recruits and our class of 2017. I think he is a great recruiter even if a the scats have gotten a few commits lately.

I didn't love Delaney but understood that he was a band-aid to a wounded program. As a huge fan I am not satisfied with mediocrity or participation trophies. Considering everything that happened and the loss of scholarships I think we weathered the storm ok. Certainly not the dominating team I am accustomed to nor expect.

For now I am high on Stitt and am buying what he is selling. However, Big Sky title this year and a deepish playoff run. Nats within 3 years... Improvement every year... Definitely.
Good post 406 but i would refer you to the eGriz Rules thread. Under Rule 12 (B), subsection 6, it clearly reads:

Rule 12 (B) 6.: When a poster refers to the Delaney Era, by direct name or reference, s/he will henceforth include at least one, preferably two, nautical analogies in that post

Common Delaney Era nautical phrases include: Righted the ship; Manned the helm; Led us adrift; Fouled the anchor; and, Kept a steady hand on the helm.

Thank you and please make a note of it.
Growler era "knuckled the transom"

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

How did I hijack a thread by commenting on a story you told?

BTW, quote function: Not just for breakfast anymore.

Atlanta Griz1 said:
To the mods, please look back over this thread and make note of who talked football, and who hijacked the thread with immature name calling, ass-digging posts. It should be very apparent in who knows football, who talks football, and who is a hack.
Oh its crystal clear who the hack is.....

To the mods, please look back over this thread and make note of who started a thread so he could talk about himself and his opinion (that no none cares about), and who hijacked this pointless thread with spot-on name calling, ass-digging posts. It is very apparent who knows football and who's here to talk about himself.

On a semi-related note, no one has been a pedestrian fan longer than me and I'm tired of seeing the word "pedestrian" used inaccurately. I'm formally putting myself in charge of this particular word. Use it incorrectly and you'll feel. my. wrath.

YITB

Atlanta....no doubt the mods will decide that you should become a Special Advisor to Stitt in an all out effort to save the football program.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Ursa Major said:
grizfan406 said:
Certainly lots of hype on Stitt so far. I'm willing to see how this season shakes out. God it would be great to win an outright Big Sky title again. Made difficult by our large conference. So far I am excited about our recruits and our class of 2017. I think he is a great recruiter even if a the scats have gotten a few commits lately.

I didn't love Delaney but understood that he was a band-aid to a wounded program. As a huge fan I am not satisfied with mediocrity or participation trophies. Considering everything that happened and the loss of scholarships I think we weathered the storm ok. Certainly not the dominating team I am accustomed to nor expect.

For now I am high on Stitt and am buying what he is selling. However, Big Sky title this year and a deepish playoff run. Nats within 3 years... Improvement every year... Definitely.
Good post 406 but i would refer you to the eGriz Rules thread. Under Rule 12 (B), subsection 6, it clearly reads:

Rule 12 (B) 6.: When a poster refers to the Delaney Era, by direct name or reference, s/he will henceforth include at least one, preferably two, nautical analogies in that post

Common Delaney Era nautical phrases include: Righted the ship; Manned the helm; Led us adrift; Fouled the anchor; and, Kept a steady hand on the helm.

My personal favorites from the Growler era: All hands Growlers, Fouled the finger; Rotted Stem; Aft bailer; and Explorer of the poop deck.

Spanky said:
Atlanta....no doubt the mods will decide that you should become a Special Advisor to Stitt in an all out effort to save the football program.

Naw, he wouldn't listen. Defense and special teams are not important to his priorities.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Ursa Major said:
grizfan406 said:

And Alphie prefers to go astern and bilge the aft

Atlanta Griz1 said:
havgrizfan said:
Roaringgriz wanted Hauck fired, Wolfman wanted Hauck fired, AZgriz wanted Hauck fired. He/They called for his firing hundreds of times on this very board. And NOT just because of the "thuggish" behavior (his words, not mine). He/they wanted Hauck fired for mediocre and pedestrian teams. Look at his posting history, it's all laid out for everyone to see on this board. He even said he was going to have the statues he donated taken down because Hauck was a "hack". Now he uses Hauck's DOMINANCE as his entire basis for having Stitt fired after 1.5 years on the job.

#ownedagain

Lyin' Hav-A-Tampa. I wanted him fired for quote" mediocre and pedestrian teams"?? Oh really now. Last I heard he had the highest winning percentage of any Griz coach. Desperate, but keep lyin' and tryin'.

Do you really believe yourself? Seriously. I just found a thread titled "Mediocrity", by who else? One of your six screen names. Do you really want me to post it for everyone to see what you said about Hauck's coaching abilities in that thread? The freakin title of the thread was MEDIOCRITY for god's sake! And guess when you created that thread? During the 2008 season, when the Griz went to the chipper lmfao. It's amazing what the search function can do for a guy

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
Oh its crystal clear who the hack is.....

You used to be a pretty decent poster, but obviously driving while inebriated while chasing Wentz around campus and being off your meds has effected you adversely.

BTW, in searching all of Growler's ripping of Bobby Hauck, I came across a lot of screen names I had forgotten about. Whatever happened to Ronbo?

havgrizfan said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
havgrizfan said:

#ownedagain

Do you really believe yourself? Seriously. I just found a thread titled "Mediocrity", by who else? One of your six screen names. Do you really want me to post it for everyone to see what you said about Hauck's coaching abilities in that thread? The freakin title of the thread was MEDIOCRITY for god's sake! And guess when you created that thread? During the 2008 season, when the Griz went to the chipper lmfao. It's amazing what the search function can do for a guy

Sure, I wrote it. Hauck was not a great coach, mediocre at best. That fact was more than proven at UNLV. But he did some things well, like dominate Montana high school recruiting, and having the nation's best special teams, which alone allowed him to win a half dozen games in his tenure here. I hated Phenicie's offense, and did not like the way Hauck sat on leads in the second half trying "not to lose" instead of going for the kill. And, he never could win the chipper. You know, it is possible to like some aspects of a head coach, but not everything. I LOVED Read, Dennehy, and Glenn, so don't give me this crap about me dissing every Griz coach. I only slammed Glenn for two things........ using up Jeffereson Heidlberger's frosh year instead of red-shirting him, and allow an injured and ineffective Johnny Montana stay in the game causing the loss to the Cats.

havgrizfan said:
BTW, in searching all of Growler's ripping of Bobby Hauck, I came across a lot of screen names I had forgotten about. Whatever happened to Ronbo?

Please. Iwas not ronbo. My name is Wolfman, and that is what I should be called. Tell the mods to "un-ban" that name and I will use it now.

Back