• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

FCS Championship Game: JMU vs ND State, Jan 6th

Paytonlives said:
Paytonlives said:
South Dakota with two quick TDs in the 3rd closes the Sam Houston Lead to 41-28

South Dakota scores 21 straight points... now only down 41-34 with almost all of the 4th quarter to go.

After a Sam FG South Dakota scores another TD now down 44-42. Sill more than 10 minutes left.

This game at one time was 41-14!!!

Paytonlives said:
Paytonlives said:
Paytonlives said:
South Dakota with two quick TDs in the 3rd closes the Sam Houston Lead to 41-28

South Dakota scores 21 straight points... now only down 41-34 with almost all of the 4th quarter to go.

After a Sam FG South Dakota scores another TD now down 44-42. Sill more than 10 minutes left.

This game at one time was 41-14!!!

51-42 Sam with 8 minutes left

Paytonlives said:
poorgriz said:
dupuyer griz said:
The eff is KSU about? I thought they’d get rocked last week and they are bringing the hammer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're damn good. Bobcat Nation knew that when they barely beat us.....

So another good loss... :p

Nope, no such thing. Meat grinder schedule for Cats tho.... Thank God 2017 is behind us.

Jeez, if we would have had Bobby at the start of the year and made the playoffs, even on the bubble, with the demise of the 3 and 4 seed, we could have hosted another game.

I was watching the end of of the Sam Houston vs S Dakota game, that penalty for pushing the running back into the end zone that took away the touchdown in the third quarter was a horrible call.

Paytonlives said:
Short travel week for Weber...

#1 James Madison (12-0) vs. Weber State (11-2) Friday 5PM

Doesn’t this seem really stupid in terms of timing? A Friday night early in the holiday season when it’s literally the only game in town next weekend.

bgbigdog said:
Paytonlives said:

Doesn’t this seem really stupid in terms of timing? A Friday night early in the holiday season when it’s literally the only game in town next weekend.

Yes and a team traveling across country Bad idea.

Grizzlies1982 said:
WILDCATFAN said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
I really don’t see Weber beating Western Illinois.
Weber State did not beat a single playoff team this year. Western Illinois crushed NAU and FBS Coastal Carolina. Better quality wins and played a much tougher schedule.

Big Fluffy has been very underwhelming in playoffs over the last 6 years outside of EWU. MVFC had their 3rd place team make the national championship game last year. It is unintentional bias....purely result driven.

This my friends is what ignorance looks like.

Good luck to Weber this weekend. Hope they get their revenge on So Utah. :ugeek:

Check :thumb:

WILDCATFAN said:
Grizzlies1982 said:
WILDCATFAN said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Weber State did not beat a single playoff team this year. Western Illinois crushed NAU and FBS Coastal Carolina. Better quality wins and played a much tougher schedule.

Big Fluffy has been very underwhelming in playoffs over the last 6 years outside of EWU. MVFC had their 3rd place team make the national championship game last year. It is unintentional bias....purely result driven.

Good luck to Weber this weekend. Hope they get their revenge on So Utah. :ugeek:

I think you Southern cats have a chance on Friday night...

Paytonlives said:
bgbigdog said:
Paytonlives said:

Yes and a team traveling across country Bad idea.

Plus they were the late game Saturday. Stuuuuuupid!

Paytonlives said:
WILDCATFAN said:
Grizzlies1982 said:
WILDCATFAN said:

It's a slim one but after all is said and done this has been a historic season for Weber State and I couldn't have asked for more.

GO WILDCATS!

WILDCATFAN said:
Paytonlives said:
WILDCATFAN said:
Grizzlies1982 said:

It's a slim one but after all is said and done this has been a historic season for Weber State and I couldn't have asked for more.

GO WILDCATS!

Congratulations on a great season. I hope you represent the BSC well with a national audience watching. Good luck.

Congratulations WILDCATFAN. The Bison are beatable. Enjoy...Weber has represented the BSC well.
I can’t bring myself to say it, but a friend wanted to tell you:”Go Wildcats!”

Diesel said:
Congratulations WILDCATFAN. The Bison are beatable. Enjoy...Weber has represented the BSC well.

I hope we have a chance against the Bison. That would mean we're in the title game against them. First we need to take care of business against James Madison who's kinda good...

wsucatfan said:
Diesel said:

I hope we have a chance against the Bison. That would mean we're in the title game against them. First we need to take care of business against James Madison who's kinda good...

Go get’em WeberCats!

Back