• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

FCS Championship Game: JMU vs ND State, Jan 6th

2011BisonAlumni said:
HelenaHandBasket said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
SWeberCat02 said:
Also James Madison in quarterfinals. Screw the committee and their stupid geography rule. It's the 21st century, travel isn't difficult. NAU gets San Diego and Weber gets W Illinois. NAU didn't earn an easier game.

I really don’t see Weber beating Western Illinois.

I wouldn't expect anything different. I would guess you have every MVC team winning unless they are facing another MVC team in you little bracket prediction thing.

Weber State did not beat a single playoff team this year. Western Illinois crushed NAU and FBS Coastal Carolina. Better quality wins and played a much tougher schedule.

Big Fluffy has been very underwhelming in playoffs over the last 6 years outside of EWU. MVFC had their 3rd place team make the national championship game last year. It is unintentional bias....purely result driven.

This my friends is what ignorance looks like.

WILDCATFAN said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
I really don’t see Weber beating Western Illinois.
Weber State did not beat a single playoff team this year. Western Illinois crushed NAU and FBS Coastal Carolina. Better quality wins and played a much tougher schedule.

Big Fluffy has been very underwhelming in playoffs over the last 6 years outside of EWU. MVFC had their 3rd place team make the national championship game last year. It is unintentional bias....purely result driven.

This my friends is what ignorance looks like.

Good luck to Weber this weekend. Hope they get their revenge on So Utah. :ugeek:

Nearing halftime.

JSU 7
Kenn 3 after they had to go for field goal because of a no call on a pretty obvious PI in the EZ

The eff is KSU about? I thought they’d get rocked last week and they are bringing the hammer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They've got a great triple option team...I've disliked triple option'ish teams ever since Cal Poly got the Griz in WaGriz many moons ago. Its just infuriating to watch...

Sam Houston QB:
Jerimiah Brisco has 331 Yards passing and 4 TDs in the first half!!

SH leads SD 41-14

Two Big Sky teams remain in the FCS Playoffs. Weber State plays at No. 8 Southern Utah at 6 p.m. tonight — Weber, SUU ready for rematch in 2nd round of FCS playoffs - https://skylinesportsmt.com/weber-suu-ready-for-rematch-in-2nd-round-of-fcs-playoffs/

dupuyer griz said:
The eff is KSU about? I thought they’d get rocked last week and they are bringing the hammer.

They're damn good. Bobcat Nation knew that when they barely beat us.....

#2 ND State (10-1) Leads San Diego (10-2) 31-0 in 3rd

That NAU loss last weekend is going to bite the Bigsky in the ass next post season

poorgriz said:
dupuyer griz said:

They're damn good. Bobcat Nation knew that when they barely beat us.....

So another good loss... :p

Paytonlives said:
South Dakota with two quick TDs in the 3rd closes the Sam Houston Lead to 41-28

South Dakota scores 21 straight points... now only down 41-34 with almost all of the 4th quarter to go.

Back