• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

FCS Championship Game: JMU vs ND State, Jan 6th

And a power run team beats a spread team...I’m sure Elon will rise from the ashes though. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gutsy call by Weber to go with a fake punt, up by 9 in the 4th. They didn’t get it. But caused a fumble on next wiu possession.

Weber up 21-12.

Cantwell is playing well.

Keep it up Weebs! How much time left?

Edit: NM, great win Weebs! Good for the BSC!! Here's to NAU following suit!

Without charts or graphs, BW takes the selection committee to task. :clap:

[tweet]https://twitter.com/bwahlberg/status/934571498756382720[/tweet]

Though it would have been helpful for the BSC conference if Fisty had shown up @ home.

Ps. Is “crap-ass” a national conference association?

I’m sure others have posted as much but it’s BS that two BSC teams have to play each other in the second round. I know it’s about saving the travel $ but still, it used to be a national tournament and the odd matchups is what gave the whole thing interest for fans at large. Of course there will only be one BSC school left standing for round 3, because the best two teams had to play each other. Lesson for the comittee going forward: Take the 7-4 or 8-3 Griz over the NAU’s. At least we will sell some damn tickets.

Buttegrizzle said:
I’m sure others have posted as much but it’s BS that two BSC teams have to play each other in the second round. I know it’s about saving the travel $ but still, it used to be a national tournament and the odd matchups is what gave the whole thing interest for fans at large. Of course there will only be one BSC school left standing for round 3, because the best two teams had to play each other. Lesson for the comittee going forward: Take the 7-4 or 8-3 Griz over the NAU’s. At least we will sell some damn tickets.

There are 4-conference match-ups out of 8 in the next round...tough to avoid sometimes, but they could have switched out one of the MVC match-ups to split up the Big Sky match-up. So, I agree with you.

Back