• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Fields is done in Bozo

LongTimeCatFan said:
EverettGriz said:
Long term, how's that digging coming along?

I told you, I'm not digging into anything. You've made multiple irrational posts in this thread and others. There's absolutely no reason to believe that you can comprehend anything logical or reasoned.

Do you really believe half of the bullshit you post? Or is your purpose just to denigrate everything MSU? Honest question.

Nice tapout

AJ-taps-out.gif

It's roughly 95%. I provided you the links of proof. And yes, I believe everything I post because it's 100% accurate.

But sure, I'm not afraid of denigrating msu when appropriate, which admittedly is rather often.

EverettGriz said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
EverettGriz said:

I told you, I'm not digging into anything. You've made multiple irrational posts in this thread and others. There's absolutely no reason to believe that you can comprehend anything logical or reasoned.

Do you really believe half of the bullshit you post? Or is your purpose just to denigrate everything MSU? Honest question.

Nice tapout

AJ-taps-out.gif

It's roughly 95%. I provided you the links of proof. And yes, I believe everything I post because it's 100% accurate.

But sure, I'm not afraid of denigrating msu when appropriate, which admittedly is rather often.

whoppers_theater_1.jpg

I can't help but think of those every time you post.

EverettGriz said:
bigsky33 said:
I can see why there are only about 10 to 15 at most Griz fans that make posts on this board. It is a total sh-t show!

Yeah. There are currently about 250 registered posters on the board and 629 guests.

Lilbronation has never, ever, ever had 629 people on it once.

That all said, cat fans certainly understand shit shows. And shit ponds for that matter.

There may be 250 registered posters on board but 90% of the actual posts are by the same 10-15 people. And, yes it is a shi-t show!

bigsky33 said:
EverettGriz said:
bigsky33 said:
I can see why there are only about 10 to 15 at most Griz fans that make posts on this board. It is a total sh-t show!

Yeah. There are currently about 250 registered posters on the board and 629 guests.

That all said, cat fans certainly understand shit shows. And shit ponds for that matter.

There may be 250 registered posters on board but 90% of the actual posts are by the same 10-15 people. And, yes it is a shi-t show!

AJ-taps-out.gif

bigsky33 said:
EverettGriz said:
bigsky33 said:

Hey, nice of you to post on egriz...this thread and about 6 others today alone. Thanks for stopping by.

You do know you guys have a fan board, yes? www.bobcatimagination.com

snap said:
I'm getting the sense that all the anger and hate of the cat posters is starting to ramp up a notch or two. A fair number of them are old enough to have lived through "The Streak" and it scarred them mentally for life. Having lived through "The Streak", they recognize what it feels like to witness the next one and they're scared that history is repeating itself right before their eyes. Even worse, their children are starting to be affected. Bullied and made fun of at school by their Griz fan school-mates and faced with the reality that, as cat fans, they will grow up to be losers has to be difficult. I can't even imagine.

cat trolls on our message board are worse than usual lately. I think our recruiting class has them scratching their eyes out. Just putting them over the top emotionally. They just cannot figure out how to stop our momentum, and it is killing them slowly. Made me sad for a second, then I recovered.

It's becoming very, very obvious that cat fans have zero positive things to say about msu football or basketball, so they come here to spew ridiculous shit about the Flagship's programs, in an effort to make themselves feel better.

Let's see, they haven't won anything in who remembers how long, they got out-recruited by a team with 4 fewer scholarships to give, they're taking gambles on very risky transfers, they propose taking up a collection to paint their high school stands while UM builds palaces. Hell, I could go on forever, but you can kind of understand their feeble attempts here when put in perspective.

I'll tell you right now Royce has a job because the atheletic teams primarily mens football and basketball have been successful despite his bumblings. He should be given little to no credit and should be at the atheletic dept thanking them daily. Royce is clearly and primarily responsible for academics and enrollment. He is an absolute failure on this measure. He should fire himself but we all know he is not that selfless and will continue to tell himself and us that he has the answers. Statewide confidence in the U would be greatly improved on the day he is removed or fired. Enrollment would have an opportunity to improve. I think we will continue the poor enrollment and decreasing academic budget and eventually the departure of some fantastic faculty that cant be paid an appropriate salary.

To be fair I have seen this before (maybe early 90's?) and I do think there is some cyclical component to it but this cycle will be too long and fall too far with the current head of the U. The BOR needs to see the writing on the wall and make a change now. Our academic programs are not the primary problem. Not everyone wants to be an engineer. Advanced degrees are becoming more and more common and required and we have several great advanced degrees. Our undergrad programs were just fine when I was there and allowed me to do what I wanted to.

EverettGriz said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
EverettGriz said:

Nice tapout

AJ-taps-out.gif

Sorry to burst your bubble but I just looked at it for Bachelors Degrees, of the degrees that UM offers MSU offers about 66% of those same degrees, of the degrees that MSU offers, UM offers 65% of the same degrees

significantly less that 95%,

The.Real.2506 said:
EverettGriz said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
EverettGriz said:

Nice tapout

AJ-taps-out.gif

Sorry to burst your bubble but I just looked at it for Bachelors Degrees, of the degrees that UM offers MSU offers about 66% of those same degrees, of the degrees that MSU offers, UM offers 65% of the same degrees

Yeah, well, most reasonable people already knew the 95% was an exaggeration.

But this is egriz. There's only a few of those kinds of folks on here.

bigsky33 said:
EverettGriz said:
bigsky33 said:

It may be a Sh!t show, but it's our Sh!t show thank you very much.

grizatwork said:
bigsky33 said:
EverettGriz said:
bigsky33 said:

Be proud of your fellow menatal midget 10-15 posters!

grizatwork said:
bigsky33 said:
EverettGriz said:
bigsky33 said:

I'm happy to contribute. [emoji23]

The.Real.2506 said:
EverettGriz said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
EverettGriz said:

Nice tapout

AJ-taps-out.gif

Your math is really shitty. NOt even counting the degrees in the professional programs (which I noted were different) is it close to 66%

bigsky33 said:
grizatwork said:
bigsky33 said:
EverettGriz said:

Quit counting the dipshit cat trolls!!

bigsky33 said:

Is that a male midget who can give birth? I can assure you that 10-15 would be a disproportionate number for this message board. We might have three, at most.

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:

Is that a male midget who can give birth? I can assure you that 10-15 would be a disproportionate number for this message board. We might have three, at most.

Maybe he means "menstrual midgets", which is not only offensive to little people but also to somebodies daughters. Not cool.

bigsky33 said:
EverettGriz said:
bigsky33 said:

It is ok to say shit on here, you don't have to throw a hyphen or exclamation mark in there, we're not quite as pussified as the mods on BCN.

CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:

"menatal". Clearly not a state ag grad. I believe it's a term used in animal husbandry though. Makes sense.

Back