• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Fields is done in Bozo

bgbigdog said:
info said:
I wish I would've never started this thread...

Think of it as a learning, something you can fall back on when you're tempted to lose consciousness again. :thumb:

image.png

Fields? OK he is gone. What do dumb jerky dudes posting as cat trolls have to offer on a Griz board?

Dems attending a Republican convention? Or Jews at a Hitler revival?

Sick!

grizatwork said:
I am not sure where this went off the rails, so I am not going to even attempt to try to put it back on. Maybe we should just change the title of the thread.

But I will interject somewhat. There is not doubt that there is an enrollment issue at UM right now. It is likely more of a crisis. Royce is bashed by the fan base, but I understand he is fairly well received by the faculty. That may change as he gives some of them pink slips.

Ironically, I understand it is different at MSU where the general public loves Cruzado, but she is not well liked by faculty. From what I understand their concern is she is high on hype and low on substance. You can't knock the growth in enrollment. I have heard grumblings of her and/or the university over promising and under delivering to prospective students. Students are promised aid/scholarships that don't materialize once they are in town and enrolling in class leaving them to scramble to find the funds. You are already there, and what is another 2 grand of student debt? If true, it can come back to haunt you. I wonder if her supposed 350 million dollar capital building plan is a similar over promise. Appears to be somewhat of a ponzi scheme to me.

Full disclosure. I am sharing second hand information and have no direct information.

In summary, things are probably not as bleak in Missoula as they appear and things are not nearly as rosy in Bozeman as they appear. The 2 schools are connected like conjoined twins, and will likely settle into similar enrollments in the future with in going back and forth. If you attempt to separate the twins, you are likely to kill both of them as they share vital organs.

Great Point!

bgbigdog said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
Be proud of your fellow menatal midget 10-15 posters!

Is that a male midget who can give birth? I can assure you that 10-15 would be a disproportionate number for this message board. We might have three, at most.

"menatal". Clearly not a state ag grad. I believe it's a term used in animal husbandry though. Makes sense.

You have something against our LARGEST industry?

Walkon79 said:
bgbigdog said:
CDAGRIZ said:
bigsky33 said:
Be proud of your fellow menatal midget 10-15 posters!

Is that a male midget who can give birth? I can assure you that 10-15 would be a disproportionate number for this message board. We might have three, at most.

"menatal". Clearly not a state ag grad. I believe it's a term used in animal husbandry though. Makes sense.

Animal husbandry?

CDAGRIZ said:
Walkon79 said:
bgbigdog said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Animal husbandry?

State Ag?

Latest posts

Back