• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

First Time Since 2002

westnodak93bison said:
You guys sure seem optimistic. Is it the fast break offensive scheme?

It's not the fast break offense. It is now called the sense-of-urgency offense. Totally different than the fast break offense silly. :lol: :lol:

GoldenEagle said:
westnodak93bison said:
You guys sure seem optimistic. Is it the fast break offensive scheme?

It's not the fast break offense. It is now called the sense-of-urgency offense. Totally different than the fast break offense silly. :lol: :lol:

The fast break is not an offense....

It's a play in an offense

This is so incredible, I had to make it my eGriz signature.

PlayerRep said:
firmgriz said:
Player, you should drop it. I knew a small handful (minority) of boosters and former players who were unsure about Stitt when he was hired. Now I don't know any. All of them that I know are excited and on-board the Stitt Express. You best get on too because you're about the last one still standing at the train station. Maybe, just maybe, you're not as plugged in as you've led yourself to believe.

Go Griz!

You obviously don't know the people I know. I know how they view the situation. I'm glad those people you knew have now dropped you. Ha. Actually, I am sure I am more plugged in, including with Stitt, than all or most of you. I was involved in providing information indirectly to him, and did, over 3 weeks before he was hired.

Back