• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

FWIW...........

MrTitleist said:
Potomac Griz said:
Which game besides against NDSU and Wyoming do they think the Griz will lose to make us 2-3?

Central Washington was a 7-4 D2 team. I don't see us losing to them at home.
South Dakota was 4-8 last year. Do they think we lose to them at home?
Northern Colorado... :lol: No.

The same South Dakota team that it took us a stripped fumble return in the final minutes to win that game....

Big difference being on the road vs being at home though. Not saying we couldn't lose that game, but I think it's a safe bet to say the Griz will win that game at home.

Potomac Griz said:
MrTitleist said:
Potomac Griz said:
Which game besides against NDSU and Wyoming do they think the Griz will lose to make us 2-3?

The same South Dakota team that it took us a stripped fumble return in the final minutes to win that game....

Big difference being on the road vs being at home though. Not saying we couldn't lose that game, but I think it's a safe bet to say the Griz will win that game at home.

The Griz have better odds of being 4-1 rather than 2-3 after the first 5. Not a chance you lose one of the first 3 home games.

MrTitleist said:
Potomac Griz said:

Kickoff return. The stripped fumble return happened earlier.

EverettGriz said:
MrTitleist said:
Potomac Griz said:

Kickoff return. The stripped fumble return happened earlier.

Not much earlier.

marceagfan5 said:
Potomac Griz said:
MrTitleist said:
Potomac Griz said:

The Griz have better odds of being 4-1 rather than 2-3 after the first 5. Not a chance you lose one of the first 3 home games.
There is a credibility problem here, after all it is Alpha delivering the message. I agree with you and Potomac. No way the Griz are 2-3 after 5 games and I cant believe any ex-Griz player would say otherwise.

NativeGriz said:
marceagfan5 said:
Potomac Griz said:
MrTitleist said:

There is a credibility problem here, after all it is Alpha delivering the message. I agree with you and Potomac. No way the Griz are 2-3 after 5 games and I cant believe any ex-Griz player would say otherwise.
my guess is the ex players saying 2-3 either played for glenn or hate mick. or both. ag1 is a big glenn fan.

putter said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

We have a new nominee for the garage gnome.....
f5IZf6A.gif

Hey guys, easy on Alpha. He's just the messenger.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyIhxxvvy1Y" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Attended a football camp this past week (Eastern MT) and gave a speech about life after football to the kids that attended.

3 former NFL players were there (1 ex Bobcat and Griz)

All of them think Montana is going to have to play out of their ass to be 7-5 this season, most think it will be lower than that. Most of the coaches thought we would be 2-3 after 5 games and then drop at least 3 after that and the cat game being a toss up.

Get pissed, call bullsh*t whatever names you feel like calling just relaying information from former Griz players and NFL guys that have truly "played the game".

Does your ass get jealous of all the shit that falls out of your mouth? Just wondering.

7-5 is entirely possible with our road schedule, but I am hoping the ball bounces in our direction a little more often this season. Let's face it, Bobby Hauck got lucky more than once while he was here - it's time for some good Grizzly fortune in 2014.

AllWeatherFan said:
7-5 is entirely possible with our road schedule, but I am hoping the ball bounces in our direction a little more often this season. Let's face it, Bobby Hauck got lucky more than once while he was here - it's time for some good Grizzly fortune in 2014.

WTF are you talking about? If I remember correctly you pulled AT LEAST three W's straight out of your asses last season?

poorgriz said:
AllWeatherFan said:

WTF are you talking about? If I remember correctly you pulled AT LEAST three W's straight out of your asses last season?
That is true. Actually the cats were one of the very few dominating victories we had last year. But it is also true, Hauck had his team playing with a swagger where they never doubted victory despite close game.

poorgriz said:
AllWeatherFan said:

I wouldn't say straight out our ass! Maybe a little bent. However, I'd rather be lucky than good on most days.....

reinell30 said:
poorgriz said:
AllWeatherFan said:

I wouldn't say straight out our ass! Maybe a little bent. However, I'd rather be lucky than good on most days.....

Yeah, no one made plays at crunch time to determine the outcome of the game, just lucky you know. That's the difference between a fan and a player. One controls the outcome, one just chalks it up to luck. Seriously, the year before resulted in alot of very close losses, but I'll just chalk it up as poor play, and at the end of the day, a loss.

Alaska, great post. You said it. Jordan Tripp TOLD the coaches to let him move to the other side of the line and said he WOULD block the kick against Poly. They told him go for it, and he went out and did EXACTLY what he told the coaches he would do. Poorgriz knows damn well that ISN'T luck. That is a player executing exactly what he said he was capable of doing. And poorgriz would be the first to laud an MSU player for that exact same thing. Then, JJ taking the team 90 yards to tie the game wasn't luck either, it was actually a really good QB executing the 2-minute offense to near perfection, just like I'm sure Denarius McGhee has done for MSU a few times, and poorgriz wouldn't call that luck either. Ellis Henderson returning the kickoff against South Dakota wasn't luck either. Ellis Henderson is one of the best kick returners in the country and he knew he could break one open, just like I'm positive that poorgriz wouldn't consider Shawn Johnson's punt return for a TD against the Griz last November luck either. Instead, he would say "Shawn John is one of the best kick returners in the FCS" which indeed he is! Alaska is right, and poorgriz and everyone who thinks the Griz got lucky, or pulled one out of their asses, at least in the two examples I gave, are wrong. The Griz executed when they had to to win those games. PERIOD. And I would say that about Montana State or any other team that did those things in the same situations.

Point is, poorgriz lets fan biased get in the way of rational thought. A lot of MSU posters on here do, and to be fair, so do ALOT of Egrizzers when it comes to talking about the Cats.

Back