• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Good acting, bad reffing

Atlanta Griz1 said:
That play would mean nothing if "no balz Bob" would have kept his foot on the accelerator instead of running 30 plays for a total of 40 yards in the third quarter. But, sugar coaters overlook the minor details, until we lose because of Stitt's Little Grizzly calls.

What a shocker :shock: Stevie just making shit up again!

Do you ever post anything that's actually accurate?

Third Quarter drives:
6 plays , 16 yards Time of Possession: 2:25 (Interception)
- 3 Runs, 3 Passes (one resulting in a sack, one incomplete, one interception)

5 plays , 6 yards Time of Possession: 3:50 (Punt)
- 3 Runs, 2 Passes

10 plays , 40 yards Time of Possession: 2:01 (Touchdown on a run)
- 8 Runs, 2 Passes

1 play, 5 yards (End of 3rd Quarter
- 1 Run

Total:
22 Plays for 67 yards

Hm...that doesn't seem to be 30 plays for 40 yards in the 3rd quarter.

bgbigdog said:
How are the refs selected to the tournement?

BW - get the fridge. Let's keeps this economy humming. Too bad they don't sell them @ Costco though. Costco, always Costco.

Always Costco.
Thanks, brother.

BTW this thread is amazing!

Odd first post. However, there were 3 really bad calls, including the "roughing" the punter penalty, that should have gone the Cats way. There was also a missed face-mask penalty that should have gone against the Griz.

The game was definitely won by the Griz, but the officiating was horrible and the Griz did receive some benefit. The outcome would not have changed though. The Griz still would have handily won.

Atlanta Griz1 said:
ronangrizfan said:
As all of you sugarcoat here with rosy palms celebrate this successful season, remember a most blatant call for roughing the punter dictated the tone for the rest of the game. Junior high refs wouldn't haven't screwed that call up.

However,keep coating my screen with sugar and I'll keep using a napkin to clean it off. To playorape,sales person at freds appliances and ONLY appliances,and also grizzly of best buy, if I were your manager, you would be written up for non-performance of duty and a second write up for stupidity. Get back to work, both of you.

That play would mean nothing if "no balz Bob" would have kept his foot on the accelerator instead of running 30 plays for a total of 40 yards in the third quarter. But, sugar coaters overlook the minor details, until we lose because of Stitt's Little Grizzly calls.

But THEY won! You did nothing! I don't know what this "we" thing is. Are you a nurse or the Queen? And why so bitter? Man, no one's ever happy! Iv'e got an 8 year old who gets it more than you. Hes just happy we're-oh I'm sorry-the Griz are moving on! No, not a perfect game, but sheesh!

I have had closer calls on 93 north than the personal call in Lider's favor but sugarcoaters win on egriz. Amusing to say the least.

Atlanta Griz1 said:
ronangrizfan said:
As all of you sugarcoat here with rosy palms celebrate this successful season, remember a most blatant call for roughing the punter dictated the tone for the rest of the game. Junior high refs wouldn't haven't screwed that call up.

However,keep coating my screen with sugar and I'll keep using a napkin to clean it off. To playorape,sales person at freds appliances and ONLY appliances,and also grizzly of best buy, if I were your manager, you would be written up for non-performance of duty and a second write up for stupidity. Get back to work, both of you.

You really can not post without putting someone else down can you? Do you honestly believe that somehow what you post on this forum improves the team?

bgbigdog said:

BW - get the fridge. Let's keeps this economy humming. Too bad they don't sell them @ Costco though. Costco, always Costco.

Yeah but I don't need three fridges shrink wrapped together.

Potomac Griz said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:

What a shocker :shock: Stevie just making shit up again!

Do you ever post anything that's actually accurate?

Third Quarter drives:
6 plays , 16 yards Time of Possession: 2:25 (Interception)
- 3 Runs, 3 Passes (one resulting in a sack, one incomplete, one interception)

5 plays , 6 yards Time of Possession: 3:50 (Punt)
- 3 Runs, 2 Passes

10 plays , 40 yards Time of Possession: 2:01 (Touchdown on a run)
- 8 Runs, 2 Passes

1 play, 5 yards (End of 3rd Quarter
- 1 Run

Total:
22 Plays for 67 yards

Hm...that doesn't seem to be 30 plays for 40 yards in the 3rd quarter.

/thread. Growler gets owned again.

BWahlberg said:
bgbigdog said:

:lol: :clap:

BWahlberg said:
bgbigdog said:

Good point.

Atlanta Griz1 said:
ronangrizfan said:

hey stevie dill, I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.

ronangrizfan said:
Sorry I hurt you feelers potomac, but I live in the real world. Have a drink for me. And no post of the year remax, it is what it is.

Perhaps that's true. It's just that we don't KNOW what it is.

TheBud said:
Odd first post. However, there were 3 really bad calls, including the "roughing" the punter penalty, that should have gone the Cats way. There was also a missed face-mask penalty that should have gone against the Griz.

The game was definitely won by the Griz, but the officiating was horrible and the Griz did receive some benefit. The outcome would not have changed though. The Griz still would have handily won.

Did the officiating suck any worse than the average BSC game? Only game this year where I don't remember there being some ridiculous bad call was NDSU (when they sent the officiating all star squad). Sometimes the bad calls go our way, sometimes the other way; but bad officiating is just part of the BSC (and part of football) right? This was one of the weirdest threads I've seen on here in a while. Seemed like somebody just wanted to call Brint out.

Back