• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Gresch Jensen transferring

alabamagrizzly said:
kemajic said:
Dutch Lane said:
Kem, I don’t know if you saw my post a few day ago but your 1952 Mantle card sold recently for 2.8 million. I m hoping yours is an original also.......
I, of course, do not have an original. My mother gave away my entire closet full of cards when I left for Montana. The kid she gave them to probably retired long before I did. I do have the '52 Topps reprint series; even that MM is gaining in value, far more than I paid for the entire series.

My dad ran away from home when he was 16-17 and left a whole slew of valuable cards from the late 60’s-mid 70’s including a Lew Alcindor and Roger Staubauch rookie card. His dad had married a Korean lady while in Korea and her 5 year old son took over the card collection. Needless to say when my dad returned home to collect the rest of his stuff several years later, all the cards had been destroyed by the boy who knew no better.

Annyong

Back