• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz a 15 point under dog to the Bison!

GrizLA said:
Raider said:
Htowngriz said:
GrizLA said:
I guess the Big Sky games are really, really loud and tough..But, sweet heart, get back to us when you play a real schedule in a real stadium...Wash-Griz is more quiet most of the time than any high school game in California. And, the Griz didn't do so well in the cold against a team from hot and humid Carolina...grow up chucky..

Well shit. I guess these poor saps have never been to a high school game in Cali.

Untitled.png

Ignore this dbag. Let me give you the sir smugness (GrizLA) back story.

He went to one homecoming game back in 2008 (about the same time he starting posting). Homecoming games as you know are usually dull and the game was a blowout.

Since then, sir smugness has been playing the same song and dance about the atmosphere at WAGriz. I bet he literally has over 100 posts saying the exact same thing. The only thing he is missing is typical rants about how drunk and idiotic we neanderthal Montana folk are.

He is a smug, arrogant (not to mention lying) puke and most of his rebuttals will contain the same “sweet heart” spiel.
To be honest, Montana does lead the nation in alcohol consumption and suicides..must be all that noise that most people don't here most of the time at that great big stadium.

I'd certainly rather kill myself than live in LA. One of the absolute armpits of this country.

I remember Washington Grizzly being loud when I was there. With that being said, if the game plan to beat NDSU includes the assumption that the crowd noise will be a factor, I think I like NDSU's chances. I don't think Carson Wentz and an offensive line returning 4/5 starters will be rattled.

I've been around here longer than you have and was a moderator longer than you've been registered. So why don't you worry about someone else.

Can anybody provide an update on whether or not UNDSU has chosen a new team name yet? Are they still the "T-Buffs," or did they change it to the "Roughriders" or "North Stars?"

It seems like this was all over the news a few weeks ago, and I haven't heard a thing since.

Thank you.

Willie said:
Alpha, you've told me in person you've never been there before so how the hell do you know?

And your stats suck because they're ranked in the top 10 every year.

From the stands. He said he never saw a game from the stands. That's right. He rode the bench for two years. He thought he wasn't being played because of his color, he got filled up with a lot of attitude, so he quit. Still, not a week goes by that he doesn't regret it, and he can guarantee that not a week will go by in your life where you won't regret walking out; letting them get the best of you. Do you hear me clear enough?

EverettGriz said:
He rode the bench for two years.

So you're saying he never played the game?

He practiced the game, which is better than most. He still cuts the grass at the stadium even though they tried to fire him when they put in SprinTurf.

Hope those of you who thought 15 points would make you easy money haven't actually put your money down. Kuse and Gamboa just put two holes in the bottom of your boat.

Actually I am going to try to get a hold of NDSU players medical records. I figure if 8 or 9 of the starters has asthma the Griz roll. These fires will be pouring smoke into the Missoula Valley so it will be hot, loud and hard on the lungs......:)

Latest posts

Back