• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz a 15 point under dog to the Bison!

Hammer said:
I say 24 points wins this game. Our D will keep it close, our O has to score some points. We score 24 points I think we have a great shot to win this game. I will take the Griz and 15 points in a bet any day.

You should just bet Alpha so you guys don't have to pay the bookie fee. I guarantee he's taking NDSU to cover 15. You better be careful though because this game has the potential to get UGLY for the griz. Way too much uncertainty with Stitt's first one.

Both teams are well coached and have talented players. The winner will be the team that has the confidence they can win. And I don't mean swagger, but confidence of winning. North Dakota State will probably be more confident. I view this game as a toss up, however.

Spanky said:
Both teams are well coached and have talented players. The winner will be the team that has the confidence they can win. And I don't mean swagger, but confidence of winning. North Dakota State will probably be more confident. I view this game as a toss up, however.

For all the griz fans thinking Vegas is crazy for having NDSU 15 point favorites, first off you should have put money down on it when it was 18, but even now.... if you really are that convinced the game is going to go down to the wire, you should bet several thousand dollars on it.

EverettGriz said:
I make it a point not to bet on Griz games. I have enough rooting interest without it.

Exception made here. Free money is free money after all.

Who did you take?

Bisonation said:
last years betting line was NDSU -18 and if NDSU converts 2 of the 5 FG"s into TD's ,they cover.

If your mom wasn't sloppy drunk that one night this post probably wouldn't exist....

Check out the new Bison Nation t-shirts...these things are flying off the racks I hear.
bisonmigrationgc.jpg

Yeah Montana has no fat fu*k fans!

If you were not so fat you could open your eyes in the tailgate area and see bolts of maroon and silver fabric ladled on like the pregame biscuits and gravy. :roll:

Grow up douchebag

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

If you were not so fat you could open your eyes in the tailgate area and see bolts of maroon and silver fabric ladled on like the pregame biscuits and gravy. :roll:

Grow up douchebag

This must be the T-Buff guy who has the login info. Cool.

There are PLENTY of fat assed Griz fans passing in front of your seat to get their next load of nachos/burgers/pizza, and a bathroom break
before and during halftime. Can't count the number of times I'm stuck behind these waddling widebodies making their way up the stairs. I cringe every time one going up meets one coming down. Halftime is only 20 minutes. NDSU may have a much higher percentage, though.

statler & waldorf said:
There are PLENTY of fat assed Griz fans passing in front of your seat to get their next load of nachos/burgers/pizza, and a bathroom break
before and during halftime. Can't count the number of times I'm stuck behind these waddling widebodies making their way up the stairs. I cringe every time one going up meets one coming down. Halftime is only 20 minutes. NDSU may have a much higher percentage, though.

By like 300%.

Fahque said:
Check out the new Bison Nation t-shirts...these things are flying off the racks I hear.
bisonmigrationgc.jpg
Good try. That is obviously photoshopped though. That person isn't nearly big enough to be a bison fan.

Speaking of all you can eat restaurants, can you recommend a few for the bison fans that will be venturing that way in about a month?

p.s. I would avoid any all you can eat restaurants while ndsu fans are in town. They tend to get a little crowded.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Grow up douchebag

How cute. Alphie sticking up for his boyfriends.

I have us losing by 17 because of the same reason last year. We won't stop their run and we won't be able to establish a run. Wouldn't matter if this was Stitt's second or third year the offense can't stay on the field against this team. Can't wait to see how well we play against them though.

Htowngriz said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Grow up douchebag

It's so clearly not the real AG1.

bisonboone11 said:
Speaking of all you can eat restaurants, can you recommend a few for the bison fans that will be venturing that way in about a month?

p.s. I would avoid any all you can eat restaurants while ndsu fans are in town. They tend to get a little crowded.

Serious queston: Why are you guys so unapologetically obese? Have you seen the documentary Fed Up? It might not be all your fault. Although, people in Montana and those living on the coasts have been able to avoid blowing up like you guys. It's gross, and it costs the country a shit ton of money. Some people think there should be a fat tax like in Denmark. I think it's a great idea. Pay your own way into the early grave; don't penalize the rest of us.

Htowngriz said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Grow up douchebag

I notified AG1 that I was reporting this personal attack, fat ass.

:coffee:

Htowngriz said:
GrizLA said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Bisonation said:
Carson Wentz hasn't played in that atmosphere? 64,000 at Iowa State down 14-0 with a crowd much much much louder than you.

I certainly hope he thinks that! He hasn't played in an atmosphere like WA-Griz, trust me, kiddo.
The "atmosphere" at UM is not such a big deal to a team that has won 3 national titles in 3 years, played in Big 10 houses, and has rabid fans of their own. I've been to games at Wash=Griz and while occasionally loud, not a big deal. In fact, most of the stadium is dull and absent for much of the game...sorry, but sooner or later you have to win the big ones. NDSU has been doing that for some time now.

Give it a rest, California girl. You probably went to a D-II game in early September. No shit the place isn't going to be rocking for that.
I guess the Big Sky games are really, really loud and tough..But, sweet heart, get back to us when you play a real schedule in a real stadium...Wash-Griz is more quiet most of the time than any high school game in California. And, the Griz didn't do so well in the cold against a team from hot and humid Carolina...grow up chucky..

Back