• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz a 15 point under dog to the Bison!

GrizLA said:
I guess the Big Sky games are really, really loud and tough..But, sweet heart, get back to us when you play a real schedule in a real stadium...Wash-Griz is more quiet most of the time than any high school game in California. And, the Griz didn't do so well in the cold against a team from hot and humid Carolina...grow up chucky..

False. I go to Long Beach Poly games, and I go to some Mater Dei games. Mater Dei plays right down by the courthouse in Santa Ana. Here's some pics of the stadiums:

LB Poly
Veterans-Memorial-Stadium-2.jpg

Mater Dei
santaana.jpg

They are H.S. games. Nice stadiums, but don't lie. California has great weather and a great lifestyle, but there is no need to try to marginalize WA-Griz by making false claims.

PS: The fucking Rose Bowl, for the Rose Bowl Game Presented by Hot Pockets and Allstate Insurance (or whatever) doesn't hold a candle to WA-Griz in terms of noise. You would know that if you'd ever been to a game in WA-Griz.

GrizLA said:
I guess the Big Sky games are really, really loud and tough..But, sweet heart, get back to us when you play a real schedule in a real stadium...Wash-Griz is more quiet most of the time than any high school game in California. And, the Griz didn't do so well in the cold against a team from hot and humid Carolina...grow up chucky..

Well shit. I guess these poor saps have never been to a high school game in Cali.

Untitled.png

Htowngriz said:
GrizLA said:

Well shit. I guess these poor saps have never been to a high school game in Cali.

Untitled.png

Ignore this dbag. Let me give you the sir smugness (GrizLA) back story.

He went to one homecoming game back in 2008 (about the same time he starting posting). Homecoming games as you know are usually dull and the game was a blowout.

Since then, sir smugness has been playing the same song and dance about the atmosphere at WAGriz. I bet he literally has over 100 posts saying the exact same thing. The only thing he is missing is typical rants about how drunk and idiotic we neanderthal Montana folk are.

He is a smug, arrogant (not to mention lying) puke and most of his rebuttals will contain the same “sweet heart” spiel.

Htowngriz said:
GrizLA said:

Untitled.png
Well, all that noise will surely wear out NDSU, Coastal Carolina, EWU, MSU, and the other "powerhouse" teams in the Big Sky,for sure. I guess, there is simply no stadium, fans, teams, like Montana, anywhere and they all show up on egriz....

Raider said:
Htowngriz said:
GrizLA said:

Untitled.png

Ignore this dbag. Let me give you the sir smugness (GrizLA) back story.

He went to one homecoming game back in 2008 (about the same time he starting posting). Homecoming games as you know are usually dull and the game was a blowout.

Since then, sir smugness has been playing the same song and dance about the atmosphere at WAGriz. I bet he literally has over 100 posts saying the exact same thing. The only thing he is missing is typical rants about how drunk and idiotic we neanderthal Montana folk are.

He is a smug, arrogant (not to mention lying) puke and most of his rebuttals will contain the same “sweet heart” spiel.
To be honest, Montana does lead the nation in alcohol consumption and suicides..must be all that noise that most people don't here most of the time at that great big stadium.

GrizLA, since it is apparent that you are not a Griz fan, why do you post here so often? Who do you root for? Why are you such a pompous ass?

All of this is wasted space. Talk, blow and go ....all the same ....play the game until then this is all l;dsssssssssssssssssssssssssssss yawn...... in fact double yawn!

CDAGRIZ said:
GrizLA said:

False. I go to Long Beach Poly games, and I go to some Mater Dei games. Mater Dei plays right down by the courthouse in Santa Ana. Here's some pics of the stadiums:

LB Poly

Mater Dei
santaana.jpg

They are H.S. games. Nice stadiums, but don't lie. California has great weather and a great lifestyle, but there is no need to try to marginalize WA-Griz by making false claims.

PS: The fucking Rose Bowl, for the Rose Bowl Game Presented by Hot Pockets and Allstate Insurance (or whatever) doesn't hold a candle to WA-Griz in terms of noise. You would know that if you'd ever been to a game in WA-Griz.

But is it cold?

poorgriz said:
Spanky said:
Both teams are well coached and have talented players. The winner will be the team that has the confidence they can win. And I don't mean swagger, but confidence of winning. North Dakota State will probably be more confident. I view this game as a toss up, however.

For all the griz fans thinking Vegas is crazy for having NDSU 15 point favorites, first off you should have put money down on it when it was 18, but even now.... if you really are that convinced the game is going to go down to the wire, you should bet several thousand dollars on it.

I did. I may well have moved the line.

I'm buying me a new boat with the winnings.

MrTitleist said:
CDAGRIZ said:
GrizLA said:

LB Poly

Mater Dei
santaana.jpg

But is it cold?

Never. Usually about 72-75. it's awful,

CDAGRIZ said:
MrTitleist said:
CDAGRIZ said:
GrizLA said:

LB Poly

Mater Dei
santaana.jpg

PS: The f***[*] Rose Bowl, for the Rose Bowl Game Presented by Hot Pockets and Allstate Insurance (or whatever) doesn't hold a candle to WA-Griz in terms of noise. You would know that if you'd ever been to a game in WA-Griz.

But is it cold?

Never. Usually about 72-75. it's awful,

Ruching? 72-75 might be the Mendoza line for all I know. One could always hope.

Richard Cranium said:
Willy, I took an Ohio State Alum and season ticket holder since 1970 to the Cal Poly at the Griz 2 seasons ago when the Griz won in OT. The guy said that it was just as loud at WaGriz with 28k as the shoe is with 100k. He called his sister on his cell phone on the way back to the motel and he had to repeat it to her 3 times, cuz she just couldn't comprehend that 28k could be as loud as 100k. He ended the conversation by saying sis, you will just have to come and hear for yourself if you don't believe me.
So Washington-Grizzly also expanded too? Never been close to 28K in the stadium.

You all can say whatever you want. Missoula is loud, that's understood. But it's because of the way the stadium is built, nothing more. You build a similar stadium against a mountain and enclose it like that with a power 5 conference team and you'll go deaf.

The "shoe" isnt in the top 25 when it comes to how loud a college stadium is.

Why is it even in this conversation?

Alpha, you've told me in person you've never been there before so how the hell do you know?

And your stats suck because they're ranked in the top 10 every year.

IMO Griz will easily win by 15. I'm a fan first and foremost. Please don't send me any of your silly little bets. It's illegal.

Willie said:
Alpha, you've told me in person you've never been there before so how the hell do you know?

And your stats suck because they're ranked in the top 10 every year.

Yeah, I have never been to a Michigan OSU game at BOTH places........................ :roll:

I can also rank Rutgers in my top 10..........doesnt mean its true

:coffee:

ordigger said:
IMO Griz will easily win by 15. I'm a fan first and foremost. Please don't send me any of your silly little bets. It's illegal.

I'm with you on the win. :thumb:

Willie said:
bgbigdog said:
Great. Someone has debunked the "loud" thing, what's next, Columbus is colder than Missoula? WTF.
a2634d816691c9babeb73adde3673944.jpg

http://ohiostate.247sports.com/Board/Ohio-State-Buckeyes-Football-Message-Board-Forum-121

Bucknuts is waiting Numnuts.

Back