• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ/sdsu thread

VandyGriz said:
Let's get an INT and end the game NOW

Vandy, you are obviously psychic. You should get one of those 900 numbers and you could make a fortune!!!!

ALRIGHT GRIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For the half dozen of you guys that stuck around to enjoy this thanks for joining me in the greatest game in my lifetime... incredable

Huge congrats to the Griz. Weber laid an egg and we're getting blown out in the 2nd half. I'll be rooting for ya the rest of the way!

Update: Now 44-26 SFA in the 3rd. Let's hope we can put together the same kind of comeback as Montana for a re-match next week.

Kagekatsu said:
Hey, if SDSU can score 34 points in one half, why not us?

When you said this I thought you were crazy - but we managed to score 34 points in the 4th quarter ALONE!!!!!

WAY TO GO GRIZ!!!!

Wow. The greatest football game I've ever seen. I've been screaming all day at my computer rooting for both sides. Grizzlies have some magic. They are gonna be pumped and run over everyone else to the NC.

Grats to the rabbits on stomping the griz for 3 quarters. Unfortunately there are 4 quarters to a football game.

Unbelievable. One of these years the rabbits are gonna win one against the griz.....

Hot Damn I need a beer.

And Thank You to all the egrizzers
If I can't be at the game - it's great to have you all groaning and cheering on my screen

I hated this game for three quarters, but man I can't wait to watch it again on Griz Rewind! I really need to switch to a DVR and get into the 21st century!!

BallZach said:
Wow. The greatest football game I've ever seen. I've been screaming all day at my computer rooting for both sides. Grizzlies have some magic. They are gonna be pumped and run over everyone else to the NC.

Grats to the rabbits on stomping the griz for 3 quarters. Unfortunately there are 4 quarters to a football game.

Unbelievable. One of these years the rabbits are gonna win one against the griz.....

Hot Damn I need a beer.

SECOND THE MOTION!

What a memorable game for me and egriz posts.

I ate crow and the boys did prove me wrong.

Dickenson was reincarnated.

Mariani is no doubt the GREATEST GRIZ WR EVER! He is now officially legendary.

We can win Don Read type football. Alpha that should please you finally.

DJ can go back under his rock.

I need to crack open beer earlier. As soon as I did the GRIZ started their comeback.

I love it!!!!!!!!!!

I think Selle is exempt from bashing now too.

Back