• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

GRIZ/sdsu thread

Holy isht.... greatest... game...ever.

I think I had a pin stroke when the Griz scored the go-ahead touchdown.

Oh and RP keeps his job. I said at halftime we had to do everything possible to get Mariani the ball. Sure enough we did and he led us to a W. I feel sorry for SFA, can you say "MOMENTUM"?

IdaGriz01 said:
BallZach said:
Wow. The greatest football game I've ever seen. I've been screaming all day at my computer rooting for both sides. Grizzlies have some magic. They are gonna be pumped and run over everyone else to the NC.

Grats to the rabbits on stomping the griz for 3 quarters. Unfortunately there are 4 quarters to a football game.

Unbelievable. One of these years the rabbits are gonna win one against the griz.....

Hot Damn I need a beer.

SECOND THE MOTION!

Pass me some of that good Moose Drool. That stuff doesn't sell this far east.

:beer2: :beer: :beer:

mtgrizrule said:
Oh and RP keeps his job. I said at halftime we had to do everything possible to get Mariani the ball. Sure enough we did and he led us to a W. I feel sorry for SFA, can you say "MOMENTUM"?

Game isn't over yet! :D Eagles with the ball and driving.

EWURanger29 said:
mtgrizrule said:

Hey, glad we can provide some inspiration to the BSC.

Too bad we were late for Weber...then again, who gives a isht about Weber?

Kagekatsu said:
EWURanger29 said:

Hey, glad we can provide some inspiration to the BSC.

Too bad we were late for Weber...then again, who gives a isht about Weber?

Yep, we need some help, but it's doable, couple stops and we're GTG!

Hey, if Montana can come back like that, it gives me some hope.

Now 44-33 SFA 9:38 to play.

mtgrizrule said:
Thank you GRIZ, I could not love CROW more.

Same here... bigtime. Doesn't take away the fact that that first half was a horrid display of Montana Football. Ultimately, however, the W is what counts & this was one of the greatest comeback games I've ever seen in my life. What an epic 4th qtr by our Griz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely amazing 4th Qtr by everyone especially MMariani!!!!!!!!!!! Selle really lit up hot also which was great redemption!!!! Amazing !!!!!!!!!!!

mtgrizrule said:
What a memorable game for me and egriz posts.

I ate crow and the boys did prove me wrong.

Dickenson was reincarnated.

Mariani is no doubt the GREATEST GRIZ WR EVER! He is now officially legendary.

We can win Don Read type football. Alpha that should please you finally.

DJ can go back under his rock.

I need to crack open beer earlier. As soon as I did the GRIZ started their comeback.

I love it!!!!!!!!!!

I think Selle is exempt from bashing now too.

DUDE, HALFWAY THROUGH THE 3/RD ME AND MY BUD SAID FUCK THIS AND WENT AND BOUGHT A CASE............I'M DRUNK NOW AND LOOK WHAT HAPPEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WHOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ANYONE IN GREAT FALLS WANNA PARTY GO TO THE BURG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

ilovethecats said:
AppOrange said:
Where is Grizzzly: You come to AppFan.com and talk crap all the time. . . well guess what, your ass got beat just like everyone thought it would . . . O-ver-rate-ed, clap clap, clap, clap, clap, clap!

as an app fan, i'm fully aware that you are a redneck hillbilly. however, even someone with your intelligence should be able to count to four. that's how many quarters football teams play in the rest of the country.... :roll:

AHHH AppOrange, how's that shit sammich' taste partner... when you piss-off the grizz and wake them out of their slumber you get nothing but the claws and an asskicking the likes you've never before witnessed...... nuff said.... We are looking forward to eating your team's lunch if they win another game....and what a game that will be. Unlike you, I respect your team and look forward to hopefully watching our two teams play in WA_GRIZ!!!

mtgrizrule said:
No Dickenson, GAME OVER!!!!!!!!! Great regulars seasons againn boys. Please prove me wrong. I would love to eat crow.

best roasted and sauteed...those of us who hung in with griz win or lose were rewarded with a 61 - 48 win....amen

LMAO I just read this thread from start to finish, I am with the rest of you, I was yelling at the TV, turning to the Carroll game, you name it... came back at the half and watched the greatest football game I have ever... I mean ever witnessed in my life. I am not going to re;peat anything you have said. If they play the rest of the playoffs the way they played the 4th quarter, no one... I mean no one will beat them. Not Happlappychian whatever they are State, Richmond, SFA, SIU no one will beat this team. You can bet they will take this emotion into next week. I feel sorry for the Jacks.

Oh I will be at next weeks game. Broke this week, and I will be there for the Semi's. I would love to watch, in person, the Griz play Appalachian State. I want to see Armanti Edwards play here. Richmond would be fun too, I would like to see a little revenge for last years loss. But seriously, App. State. SFA isn't exactly a forgone win, but I seem to remember a 72-21 win in 95 against them. Bring those low altitude, warm loving teams up here. Football Gods (Mariani, Selle, Campbell, Beaduin, Phfaler) please grant us cold asses snowy waether for game day, I mean sub-zero cold, I got new hunting gear to stay warm in!!!

I have never seen a worse first half of Griz football in the 10+ years I have seriously followed this team.

I have also never seen a better second half of Griz football in the 10+ years I have seriously followed this team.

F*CK YEAH GRIZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back